Girl claims to her family that she's an yoga instructor

Gonthar

Gonthar

Kraken
Whenever someone asks me what I do for a living, I always tell them that I do social media, but in reality I make my living doing Onlyfans. The reason why I don't tell people what I do, is because it can make the interaction really weird or uncomfortable because they become overly fixated on every detail and they're just too curious or sometimes people can react really negatively which puts me in a very uncomfortable position, so I've decided to keep that part of my life private.
Deciding whether or not to tell certain people is one of the hardest parts of this job because you really just don't know how people are going to react especially when it's in a family setting, maybe I'll just start telling people that I'm a yoga instructor and I post videos online.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Deleted member 14693
i like this girl

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and juste
she is one bruh

• JFL
I've decided to keep that part of my life private.
... and making a fuckin yt vid to tell everybody of "that private part".:bigbrain:

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, Primalsplit, Deleted member 22918 and 1 other person
its like when people make their job description sounds more prestige than it is on linkedin

• +1
... and making a fuckin yt vid to tell everybody of "that private part".:bigbrain:
probably her parents had her at a very old age and are elders now is what i thought

= slut birthers

• +1
Reactions: Mr Test
I would like to burry my dick in her private parts.

• JFL