Girl found out I wear a shoelift

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
I was tiptoeing half of the time while inside when the shoes are off, the next morning I saw her picking up my boots and placing it next to my bed for no reason, she also took a pic of me sleeping as well :feelsrope:

Its hard being a manlet. I should have worn a plastic lift under my thigh high socks as well, since I didn’t even put it off the whole night.

I mean she figured out the next morning but I have already mutilated her body, first impression is everything right boys 😉 :feelskek:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadliter, lebesgue, Deleted member 18522 and 7 others
@gooner23 @kebab @Eli @Jungcuck @Orc
@Xangsane @Iasacrko

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
tell her it's for posture

• +1
Reactions: fagtard and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
tell her it's for posture
I forgot to add

I was wearing absominal binder as well, she played with my nipples and felt like why my abs were hard I then told her let me put off this, she was sppechless I told her for lower back pain.

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
If she wears slutty clothes her opinion on you does not matter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
How many inches were the lifts?

aren't you like 5'10 tho or was that with shoes

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
I am literally retarded tbh.
Last date I went on, I had shoe-lifts and was heightmogging my date hard, but I am used to taking off my shoes as soon as I enter a home.

So I did when I arrived at her place. She complimented me: 'Oh it's nice that I don't have to tell you to take off your shoes here.'

immediately pain went through my body as I realized what I had just done, and how I just took away 2 inches of height for no real reason. Ultimately leading to rejection later on.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Unscarred By Trials, kebab, Chadliter and 4 others
I am literally retarded tbh.
Last date I went on, I hate shoe-lifts and was heightmogging my date hard, but I am used to taking off my shoes as soon as I enter a home.

So I did when I arrived at her place. She complimented me: 'Oh it's nice that I don't have to tell you to take off your shoes here.'

immediately pain went through my body as I realized what I had just done, and how I just took away 2 inches of height for no real reason. Ultimately leading to rejection later on.
I was considering wearing shoes on my bed but since we were lying on each other anyways so I didnt

She’s as tall as me haha

I was considering wearing shoes on my bed but since we were lying on each other anyways so I didnt

She’s as tall as me haha
bro if you had sex im pretty sure she doesn't care at that point

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
I was tiptoeing half of the time while inside when the shoes are off, the next morning I saw her picking up my boots and placing it next to my bed for no reason, she also took a pic of me sleeping as well :feelsrope:

Its hard being a manlet. I should have worn a plastic lift under my thigh high socks as well, since I didn’t even put it off the whole night.

I mean she figured out the next morning but I have already mutilated her body, first impression is everything right boys 😉 :feelskek:
Js get sock lifts

• JFL
mirin manlet rape

• +1
Reactions: murdah
how did she react? did she cut you off or not care

it was too late I already fucked her till 4am, and having me left hands perma stucked inside her pussy and right hand grabbing her boob from 4am to 9am

• +1
Reactions: finn899
she had her alarm snoozed like 4 times, she woked up kissed my face like for 20mins I woke up from that

• +1
Reactions: finn899 and Deleted member 18522
Jigga ur alrdy 5’9 just stop wearing them

Das a flex bruh.
bro I am almost weaker than her

she's an athlete, I have been LDARing for 4 years, I tried to throw her around, my muscles all sored :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Chadliter

thanks to retards like you more girls know that we are wearing shoe lifts

• JFL
Omg these comments are so funny, haven't laughed like this in a while