Girl ghosted me even after we banged due to my Instagram

Deleted member 2854

Deleted member 2854

Sphinx
Banged a Swedish girl off tinder last week and all seemed to be going well. I then followed her on insta - BIG MISTAKE. She followed me back and started replying slower and with less enthusiasm, all because I have one bad pic of my face on there.

Learn from my mistakes and don’t share any social media with a girl unless you’ve already banged multiple times and dating at least a month or so. ONE bad view of your face and they’ll be out the door.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo, Deleted member 616 and Noodlewhore
she's a whore
pumped and dumped your ass JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MammothActuary, CupOfCoffee, Pendejo and 2 others
she's a whore
I feel so empty and confused. This must be like how Becki feels when Chad busts nuts in them then disappears forever.

Best thing about this girl was she was a huge nerd aswell, used to play WoW and shit. FUCK

• So Sad
Reactions: Pendejo and pisslord
True, never share Instagram if it's not good or you have few followers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
She probably just found a guy better looking than you and is talking to him instead. Happens all the time.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, MammothActuary, Deleted member 616 and 9 others
yea lol just run mysterious game when it comes to social media. it's for cucks seeking validation for their daily dose of dopamine

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I'm gonna instamaxx after my surgeries

she's a whore

you were just another piece of ass to her, you cant catch feelings for a player

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
how many followers u have ?

Captainugly

Banged a Swedish girl off Tinder.

Two-Buttons.jpg

Some women have unusual tastes and I think she was just desperate to get fucked... by anyone.
Ok PSL 25. Out of curiosity, what is your skin colour?

Is it idiotic that you complain, are not even incel, that makes no sense, and those who have to know about crime, disgraceful injustice, boredom? No sense, no point at all

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pendejo
that's what you get if your instagram page doesn't look like this:

• JFL
Reactions: Pendejo
Is it idiotic that you complain, are not even incel, that makes no sense, and those who have to know about crime, disgraceful injustice, boredom? No sense, no point at all
What?
giphy.gif

When she these larpers getting banned

Men get pumped and dumped all the time. If you want a relationship or something, withhold sex. It's the other way around now

Legit. Bet she even feels regret.

it's over if ur not perma jutting,squinting and light frauding in every picture ever taken of u

You got played, brother

When she these larpers getting banned
Women pump n dump all the time.
Though in my case it made more sense when a filipina single mom ghosted me after going to bed with me. Since I had a wet noodle and couldn't get it up. I ate out her pussy though and she seemed to really enjoy herself. And she has been on POF almost daily for the last 2 months. So some girls are just fucking a bunch of dudes and pumping n dumping guys.

Or just have a good instagram idiot

Some women have unusual tastes and I think she was just desperate to get fucked... by anyone.
Just out of curiousity. How does this thing work? You chat with someone on Tinder, then meet and have sex immediately or what? Or did you meet several times before having sex?

Everyone ghosts hard nowadays, men women ugly gl etc, we are in turbulent times

Just out of curiousity. How does this thing work? You chat with someone on Tinder, then meet and have sex immediately or what? Or did you meet several times before having sex?

Usually we chat on the app, then I ask them out. They either say yes, no, or ignore. If it's yes, then I take their whatsapp. Then I chat with them a bit more on whatsapp, (not bringing up the date much) and eventually after we've established a bit more of a connection (sometimes I also leave voice notes as I have a good voice and that increases their attraction) I suggest a time / day to meet.

We then go to a dimly lit (because I am semi-ugly) bar and have 1-2 drinks. During this I've probably already started touching them on the arms, legs, possibly even neck, building a bit of sexual tension. Usually it ends there, then on the second date I invite them straight over, escalate and fuck. With this Swedish girl however, after 2 hours at the bar I suggested she come to mine for 1 more drink. I started kissing her neck and ears and she got horny as fuck, so I took the initiative and picked her up, threw her on my bed and got her progressively more horny. AFter that it's game over.

She started talking to me again today.
Hope that helps and feel free to leave more questions.
cheers

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst