Girl gives me her number (NTPILL)

joonla

joonla

Bronze
Here's my story which made me realise fixing my diagnosed autism might be just as important as my looks.

I'm 16, I was working a couple weeks ago, serving customers like usual and a 6.5/10 girl, my age, makes eye contact with me for I'd say a longer amount of time than usual.

5 minutes later, her and her mother come through my checkout and she's smiling at me while I'm just doing my job. I serve them and send them off, she comes back 5 minutes later with a napkin with her number on it. Tells me not to throw it away and read it after my shift.

I talk to her, exchange socials, and ask her out on a date.

Date goes well, made her laugh with retarded comments and entertaining her remarks ETC

I go to her house the day after, at night time. She proposed we sit outside and talk and get to know eachother properly

I end up accidentally whispering "bitch" (tic?? idfk) and she hears it and takes offense and then leaves it after I try to explain I didn't mean it
And then, for whatever reason, I explain all my insecurities to her and start waffling on about my infraorbital bones and my orthodontic appliances
Didn't realise how aspie I seemed in the moment, but she clearly did.

next day, ghosted, removed from private social accounts and havent talked to her since

TLDR: girl gives me her number, we go out, only sees me for my looks/height then realises im retarded and ghosts me

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, bigchunguslover, Danish_Retard and 16 others
AWALT

• +1
Reactions: joonla
tales from the slums of Bradford

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, fuxkdakikez and Deleted member 28774
seems like something i would do

And then, for whatever reason, I explain all my insecurities to her and start waffling on about my infraorbital bones and my orthodontic appliances
The state of .org members

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, PseudoMaxxer and aspiringexcel
Here's my story which made me realise fixing my diagnosed autism might be just as important as my looks.

I'm 16, I was working a couple weeks ago, serving customers like usual and a 6.5/10 girl, my age, makes eye contact with me for I'd say a longer amount of time than usual.

5 minutes later, her and her mother come through my checkout and she's smiling at me while I'm just doing my job. I serve them and send them off, she comes back 5 minutes later with a napkin with her number on it. Tells me not to throw it away and read it after my shift.

Date goes well, made her laugh with retarded comments and entertaining her remarks ETC

I go to her house the day after, at night time. She proposed we sit outside and talk and get to know eachother properly

I end up accidentally whispering "bitch" (tic?? idfk) and she hears it and takes offense and then leaves it after I try to explain I didn't mean it

next day, ghosted, removed from private social accounts and havent talked to her since

TLDR: girl gives me her number, we go out, only sees me for my looks/height then realises im retarded and ghosts me
JFL

• +1
I explain all my insecurities to her and start waffling on about my infraorbital bones and my orthodontic appliances
Speachless

Lessons learned itt:

Acquire looks (you claim to have this)
Acquire money
Acquire status
And most importantly:

SPEAK LESS

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and joonla

op got cucked

Lessons learned itt:

Acquire looks (you claim to have this)
Acquire money
Acquire status
And most importantly:

SPEAK LESS
i have good status in my area and pretty decent appeal, you’re right about speaking less. i am looking for sources for adderall or vyvanse so i can actually mask my aspergers because it’s clear i can’t right now

i have good status in my area and pretty decent appeal, you’re right about speaking less. i am looking for sources for adderall or vyvanse so i can actually mask my aspergers because it’s clear i can’t right now
Nah I think that’s a mistake. You’re better off just fucking up relationship after relationship until the autism fixes itself. Once you get abandoned a few times and experience that emotional heart weight and burn, you’ll stop being insecure.

Your approach is better short term but not sustainable long term.

Nah I think that’s a mistake. You’re better off just fucking up relationship after relationship until the autism fixes itself. Once you get abandoned a few times and experience that emotional heart weight and burn, you’ll stop being insecure.

Your approach is better short term but not sustainable long term.
this hasn’t negatively affected me mentally at all, i take it as experience to get what i want in the future, i have borderline pd as well as asperger’s and i’ve had 3 relationships and ended them all because it was too mentally exhausting to constantly fake myself around them, + i tend to choose awful girls . i genuinely don’t think it’s possible for a normal relationship ever, i need to try using stuff and see how i go. so yea i don’t think going thru the process over and over will change how i act

lol I realized how much I hate women

• +1
this hasn’t negatively affected me mentally at all, i take it as experience to get what i want in the future, i have borderline pd as well as asperger’s and i’ve had 3 relationships and ended them all because it was too mentally exhausting to constantly fake myself around them, + i tend to choose awful girls . i genuinely don’t think it’s possible for a normal relationship ever, i need to try using stuff and see how i go. so yea i don’t think going thru the process over and over will change how i act
Yo man can we possibly custom make the SOMA appliance? Or does it not work?

LMA

• +1
Yo man can we possibly custom make the SOMA appliance? Or does it not work?
idk much about shit like that, maybe could be 3D rendered but it has a key to tighten it and you’d need to get all that exactly right. my palate is already wider btw. 2 months in and it’s a slow expansion.

lol I realized how much I hate women

You hate women because they are repulsed by weirdos?

Jesus christ, this site is retard central

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
idk much about shit like that, maybe could be 3D rendered but it has a key to tighten it and you’d need to get all that exactly right. my palate is already wider btw. 2 months in and it’s a slow expansion.
I got some questions. Does it grow your maxilla forward and if so how much expansion did you get so far? Do you need to wear it all day? Could combining it with NCR accelerate the results? We’re you already attractive and you’re just larping?😂

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32669
I got some questions. Does it grow your maxilla forward and if so how much expansion did you get so far? Do you need to wear it all day? Could combining it with NCR accelerate the results? We’re you already attractive and you’re just larping?😂
i’ve only been wearing it two months, i’m 16 with recessed maxilla and it forces you to mew, i believe it expands airways and grows maxilla . i don’t know what NCR is and no i wasn’t attractive. i only pull because of pheno and height. i wear it all night and sometimes i wear it throughout the day, it’s better to wear it throughout the day but you can’t eat and you have a major lisp when it’s in. i’m planning on showing photos of my palate in a couple months because i took photos of it pre soma, nothing too visible at the moment. but my smile is slightly wider.

i’ve only been wearing it two months, i’m 16 with recessed maxilla and it forces you to mew, i believe it expands airways and grows maxilla . i don’t know what NCR is and no i wasn’t attractive. i only pull because of pheno and height. i wear it all night and sometimes i wear it throughout the day, it’s better to wear it throughout the day but you can’t eat and you have a major lisp when it’s in. i’m planning on showing photos of my palate in a couple months because i took photos of it pre soma, nothing too visible at the moment. but my smile is slightly wider.
I’m more so concerned about the forward growth cause I’m pretty recessed as well. You also said it fixes assymetry somewhat? Fuck his shit man, it’s only in Chadstralia too bro fuuuuaarrrkkkk. I’ll try finding a way to get it custom made in my country I guess. If possible imma need your help in assessing how it’s made etc idk.

I’m more so concerned about the forward growth cause I’m pretty recessed as well. You also said it fixes assymetry somewhat? Fuck his shit man, it’s only in Chadstralia too bro fuuuuaarrrkkkk. I’ll try finding a way to get it custom made in my country I guess. If possible imma need your help in assessing how it’s made etc idk.
yeah i mean i can send you pictures of the appliance and key if that helps, i’ve heard of it in other places tho? not just australia. it fixes asymmetry caused by oral posture asymmetry, and my bite is misaligned and i’m pretty sure it’s going to fix that

Meanwhile people here are saying autism isn’t real and/or it isn’t a problem. JFL @ them. They would know if they actually had autism. I’ve been ghosted by girls that simped for me too

• +1
yeah i mean i can send you pictures of the appliance and key if that helps, i’ve heard of it in other places tho? not just australia. it fixes asymmetry caused by oral posture asymmetry, and my bite is misaligned and i’m pretty sure it’s going to fix that
Yeah pm the appliance video is that’s okay and with I guess pics so I can examine it with the jey but if possible try to learn what it’s actually made of if not it’s ok

This is the funniest shit ive read today :lul::lul::lul::lul:

The nt reaper always comes to collect😔

Last edited: