Girl goes to reddit after getting rated by looksmax.me Members

They really think something bad will happen to them when their pictures are posted here

They really think something bad will happen to them when their pictures are posted here
We will dox them, fabricate fake pictures where they write racist and sexist things and send it to their bosses and family/friends

over for them

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
another reason why i love this site lol
This site could be pretty powerful ngl, the little small reddit post raids could become much bigger
The potential is there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
ATTENTION ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES ALL POSTS..

I bullied a subhuman bitch who posted on that sub once. She self-rated as a 6 and then I told her she was a 4. She deleted her account after that.

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Mr.cope, BigBoy and 7 others
that subreddit literally a “female looksmaxxing space” JFL
View attachment 418550
AKA low-tier beckies and landwhales losing weight and learning makeup so they can fool Chad into pumping and dumping them for one night :lul:
I bullied a subhuman bitch who posted on that sub once. She self-rated as a 6 and then I told her she was a 4. She deleted her account after that.

giphy.gif
I am indeed mirin your dark triad badboy slayer aura, you have put her in her place like the subhuman toilet she is

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Jfl at the crab analogy lmao

I lurk there too and all the insults and abusing are not to be taken seriously. It’s all in good fun. When someone shows that they might actually kill themselves they stop horsing around and show support. It’s a really good forum for surgery advice and looksmaxing in general

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
we should post all their pics on this site and bait them into coming here and making an account. that way we could shit on them directly lol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Deleted member 2403
I like how "incel" has become a term for any male who isn't a female worshipping cuck.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Mouthbreath and maxmendietta
I mean its true this is just a bunch of losers putting each-other down. Unless youre white 6feet tall and average its over right?

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 6789
So is there hope for non white under 6feet tall? exactly
yes. just dont have shitty base.

curries can whitemaxx...
asians can kpopmaxx

there is hope if u aint below 5'7 (which still most manlets can achieve with lifts)

ofc not for ascension but to atleast get a gf everyone has hope if they dont have a shitty base

(Looksmaxers: 22, Bluepilled: 14) 👀

CRABS ME

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
yes. just dont have shitty base.

curries can whitemaxx...
asians can kpopmaxx

there is hope if u aint below 5'7 (which still most manlets can achieve with lifts)

ofc not for ascension but to atleast get a gf everyone has hope if they dont have a shitty base
Shitty base? bug frame is a shitty base. Curries can whitemax? wtf does that mean like michel jackson did?