Girl Im dating is ashamed of my height because her sister Is dating a Chad over 6'2"

N

Nation

Platinum
Well, her sisters bf was around 6'3" and her sister Is 5'2". She obviously wanted the same height difference and She even made a tiktok about the height difference between She and her sister.

That dude at 6'2" had a lot more respect than me even If my face Is more masculine and I have tattoos.
She treated me like a child or like She was a teacher, Always nagging me or correcting me about everything...
I think this happened Just because of height, they dont feel protected by someone who's pretty much their size.
She even screenshot and zoomed my legs saying things like ' look how skinny you are ', even if I train calisthenic snd my legs are ripped/good.

Basically they are insufferable Just because they feel belittled by the fact they could spend time/sex with someone Better looking and taller.

Walk away could be an option but thats not the First time I have this kind of treatment

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, borismonster, zan and 9 others
what looks level is her sister

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
You didn’t say how tall you are

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, borismonster, Willmogulater and 3 others
Well, her sisters bf was around 6'3" and her sister Is 5'2". She obviously wanted the same height difference and She even made a tiktok about the height difference between She and her sister.

That dude at 6'2" had a lot more respect than me even If my face Is more masculine and I have tattoos.
She treated me like a child or like She was a teacher, Always nagging me or correcting me about everything...
I think this happened Just because of height, they dont feel protected by someone who's pretty much their size.
She even screenshot and zoomed my legs saying things like ' look how skinny you are ', even if I train calisthenic snd my legs are ripped/good.

Basically they are insufferable Just because they feel belittled by the fact they could spend time/sex with someone Better looking and taller.

Walk away could be an option but thats not the First time I have this kind of treatment
LEAVE IDIOT. Be a man and leave her. Never talk to her again and never answer anything of her. U deserve respect ur not given. Go find it somewhere else.

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, Manana, LooksOrDeath and 20 others

ur cooked bro might as well cheat on her

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, borismonster, zan and 10 others

Brother, look for a serious girlfriend, not a stupid one 💀

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421, borismonster, STUPIDREFEREES and 7 others
Brother, look for a serious girlfriend, not a stupid one 💀
here is a serious girlfriend today in 2024:

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, borismonster, aleksander and 3 others
I don't get how people can be truly attracted to such wretched,shallow creatures like the average foid. If I suddenly got turned from a dalit currycel to white aryan chad slayer , or even someone that can get femoid attention I would never settle for having a gf and would begin a journey to plow and brutally rape every foid I come across.Foids can never genuinely love a man for his character , it's all superficial physicality for them. These disgusting fleshbags deserve to be treated like the brainless, filthy cum depositories they are and only treated as human fleshlights to use and discard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manana, borismonster, STUPIDREFEREES and 7 others

Leave her lmao

Sorry for your loss

just cheat on her jfl

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and disheartenedcel
Very few girls are like this, u just got a bad one

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge and user123456

Sorry bro. If it makes you feel better being 189cm with shoes isn't a halo if your ugly. You'd still get picked over me if I'm uglier than you.

just leave / cheat on her

I have no room to speak or ability to level with you considering my height, but look man-- that is a horrible woman you're with.
She shouldn't belittle you, nor should you continue to keep yourself in this box she's placed you in; that being one of submission to her tactics of belittling you.

I will have to say this now though: women are amazing, and not something to become jaded about regardless of what happens. Women can be cruel, vindictive, spiteful, and vengeful; they can also be gentle, beautiful, caring, kind, and the right one can be the reason you find yourself enamored by her utterances. Be the hopeless romantic, embrace it as life is far too short to take a negative view on something so intrinsic to our fundamental needs.

To the point? Fucking leave her retard. You'll find a woman that *actually* completes you, rather than you finding yourself too scared to exit a relationship and be alone again (I apologize for assuming, but a large majority of people don't leave relationships that are bad for them for the sole reason of not wanting to be alone).

Find happiness in new beginnings, and own your fucking height man. Swear to god, the shortest buddies of mine get laid like crazy. It's about confidence.. yeah its normie tier advice I know, but I am a staunch believer in unironically just being yourself, and I don't mean be fucking autistic okay, I have to mask that shit like its the plague, but I mean just be *genuine* and earnest. Be firm and fragile, assertive and sensitive. A BALANCE yknow?

You'll find true love my friend, regardless of your height. Be aware of your utterances, as your thoughts become words, your words become actions, and your actions become you.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Lethbridge, Tallest person here and 3 others
I've never understood guys like you, do you have no dignity or respect for yourself? You do understand that the moment she can get a man of that height she's cheating on you right? If you're in the relationship because you benefit with sex or something I understand, just don't expect this relationship with her to be meaningful what so ever, she doesn't love you.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, borismonster, edgemaxx and 2 others

Give slick comments about how she looks compared to her sister, or if ur out and about make comments about shit she’s insecure about.

For example say wish her ass was fatter, bigger boobs, slimier waist, better eye color etc. she sounds like a headache and isn’t a good woman.

I wouldn’t suggest u to do this but u can always beat Her sister bf ass in front of them. Or u can do slick shit like challenge him to arm wrestling or put him in a choke hold and say ur joking once he gets mad and to stop being a pussy

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
You are unironically the prize and she needs you more than you need her.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Tallest person here

wear black air force 1s with these https://www.tallmenshoes.com/en-pl/products/heightincreaseinsole-ik306

Give slick comments about how she looks compared to her sister, or if ur out and about make comments about shit she’s insecure about.

For example say wish her ass was fatter, bigger boobs, slimier waist, better eye color etc. she sounds like a headache and isn’t a good woman.

I wouldn’t suggest u to do this but u can always beat Her sister bf ass in front of them. Or u can do slick shit like challenge him to arm wrestling or put him in a choke hold and say ur joking once he gets mad and to stop being a pussy
prolly the best advice next to just leaving her

Women don’t need tall guys anymore
Feminism means women can protect themselves now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and based_pakichad421