girl im sexting thinks im way more attractive than i actually am

the MOUSE

the MOUSE

they wont cry for us. goodbye
fark, shes that somali girl if u remember my earlier thread on it. she has perfect personality, anime, funny, kind, seemingly virgin girl. i send her looksmaxxing mewing memes and she likes it, i could looksmax her maybe like investing type shit innit.

i was thinking maybe telling her bout this forum too jfl but im scared if shell figure its me n see my post history.

i sent her pics of me earlier with skin filter, cheek suck jfl, larped i was rlly athletic lean etc. now shes escalating sending reels about sex etc but in reality im looksminned af rn next few months, skin n bloated af jfl. im gonna larp going overseas maybe n try meet her in few months when actually semi ascended. she sent redpill for women meme of women liking bad boys who swear at them telling them to stfu etc so then i sent her voice memo of me telling her to stfu but she found it cringe n laughed instead. we were also talking bout testosterone because i sent story of my balls in sun for no nut november testosterone boost, she said she has very high libido :oops::ogre:

idk man, shes genuinely good person, deserves more than some1 like me. at first i was just trolling etc with her but now catching feelings

Last edited:
bump pt 1