Girl I'm speaking to is asking me to send more pics.

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Does she think I'm catfish? I have like 3 pics of myself and and she has one. Yet she's asking for more. She only has one pic lol.

I googled her and she doesn't seem as nice as her pics She is still MTB. She's literally one of the first girls I've approached since trying OLD and I think she's trying to escalate too quick. This isn't a hook-up app, it's a Muslim marriage app.

I kind of want to politely reject her/tell her she's getting ahead of herself. But she's so cute looking and innocent I don't want her to feel bad. I'm such a cuck!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Bump

• +1
is muslim app more or less of a sausage fest than "white" apps? cos guessing there is less hypergamy

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Deleted member 23554
just send her as long as theyre not nudes worst case scenario she/he is planning to start another profile using your pics

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
is muslim app more or less of a sausage fest than "white" apps? cos guessing there is less hypergamy
Like a sausage fest. But less competition. However, less competition doesn't mean less hypergamy. The women there are also low quality so balances out tbh. These are the best women I could find after a LOT of swiping in 24 hours :lul:

If I used a non-Muslim normal app with location in London literally every second girl would have fogged all 10 of them jfl.

I liked every single one there. But I'm basically algoed out and invisible to every other women of a different race from mine.
just send her as long as theyre not nudes worst case scenario she/he is planning to start another profile using your pics
She only has one profile pic herself. Sounds suspicious af.

I've got three pics and a short video yet she's still asking more jfl.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...