Girl introduced herself to me?

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
This mean anything? I was doing my laundry and some random chick introduced herself to me (this is in a university hall) or she is just being nice?

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and LooksOrDeath
Yes it does mean something. She might not be lusting after you but she does think something of you. Talk to her instead of teenagers on here.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, Harold O'brien, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
No. Means nothing. Only dependable ioi is stabbing your children to death at the mention of wanting to separate from her

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, Deleted member 6128, LooksOrDeath and 3 others
This mean anything? I was doing my laundry and some random chick introduced herself to me (this is in a university hall) or she is just being nice?
If you were a girl, would you introduce yourself to someone you weren't attracted to dumbass

Yes it does mean something. She might not be lusting after you but she does think something of you. Talk to her instead of teenagers on here.
how you differentiate between them being nice or if they might like you? similar things happen where a chick will tell me her name and stuff but I just write it off as them being nice

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
If you were a girl, would you introduce yourself to someone you weren't attracted to dumbass
Well I've had chicks in the uni hall ask me my name and they tell me theirs etc but I just think they're being nice and I am not chad so makes no sense for them to like me

Absolutely, girls love to throw this kind of bait around, to check if they are still desirable, to always have some guys chase after them, even if they have no interest in them, it's just how they work.
To think that if a girl talks to you, asks you something, or introduces herself to you it means she wants to bang you, is very autistic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Bakin donuts 🍩
Well I've had chicks in the uni hall ask me my name and they tell me theirs etc but I just think they're being nice and I am not chad so makes no sense for them to like me
ask for her number
when she gives it, repeat it back with one digit wrong.
if she corrects you, W

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Merćer, HOLYFUARK, Broski and 2 others
She wants your dick bro!!! :soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and Deleted member 18931
Absolutely, girls love to throw this kind of bait around, to check if they are still desirable, to always have some guys chase after them, even if they have no interest in them, it's just how they work.
To think that if a girl talks to you, asks you something, or introduces herself to you it means she wants to bang you, is very autistic.
it's over for my autism then

how you differentiate between them being nice or if they might like you? similar things happen where a chick will tell me her name and stuff but I just write it off as them being nice
Look at how she behaves with other guys. Its rare for a someone to introduce themselves to a stranger with no intention or incentive.

• +1
Reactions: Broski and Deleted member 18931
Post your face, I'll let you know what it means

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Broski, Deleted member 18931 and 1 other person
Post your face, I'll let you know what it means
I have a few times in the rating section and dms; most said I was MTN with potential to reach HTN if I leanmaxxed (which I'm doing) or maybe chadlite because of my height (191cm)

How about you stop worrying about it and just talk to her.

• +1
Reactions: Broski
Wow

I dont mean she wants to bang dumbass, but theres a reason she picked you over someone else to talk to. She probably finds you mildly attractive ands wants to see how what your like or if youre autistic

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Gonthar
I never had a girl introduce herself to me

She wanted to befriend the autistic one so you let her go when going er

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Girls just approached me to try to get me to do their homework for them and when I politely declined they got mad at me.