Blonde girl at work always lets me carress her

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
This blonde white girl with very long hair always let's me play with her hair and let me touch her. Today I stroked her face and she just smiled at me. Yes, I'm a negro.

When I first started working there, she came up to me and introduced herself.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, smallman, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
was @buflek awkwardly standing in the corner wishing it was him ?

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi and klip11
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, Lebron_James and yeeyeeslayer
What a story, Op, had me at the edge of my seat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lebesgue, 📎♿️⚙️ and klip11
The only clear sign I take nowadays if a girl likes you is that she stares a lot at you, gonna approach girl who wont stop looking at me at the gym. Wish me luck

• +1
Reactions: klip11
This blonde white girl with very long hair always let's me play with her hair and let me touch her. Today I stroked her face and she just smiled at me. Yes, I'm a negro.

go get that

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives and klip11
The only clear sign I take nowadays if a girl likes you is that she stares a lot at you, gonna approach girl who wont stop looking at me at the gym. Wish me luck
Maybe she's looking at you and thinking "that guy looks weird and like he has autism". It's like a train wreck. She can't look away.

It's not the 1850s homes, you don't have to write like that lol

• JFL
go get that
I think some Shaniquas at my gig feel some type of way because I never talk to them but only to the white girl

Maybe she's looking at you and thinking "that guy looks weird and like he has autism". It's like a train wreck. She can't look away.
Happened with another chick and she was into me, always happens when I have slightly longer hair

I think some Shaniquas at my gig feel some type of way because I never talk to them but only to the white girl
ask her to go somewhere with you on the weekends (aka a fucking date)

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives and klip11

The state of pinkoid foids

Truly a laughable state

• JFL

I just realised but I used to do a similar thing to a foid I worked with… she’d let me sniff her hair and shit I’d get a huge boner back in like 2019. Crazy shit dude. She had a 6’2 bf as well but she was hoein with meh, prob had intrest in me cos she would ask why I don’t have a gf sometimes but I’d just brush it off and say “eh I dunno, don’t want one” tbf @ the time I didn’t want a gf, I only wanted a GF during covid lockdowns

• +1
Amazon.com: Mumbai Tales eBook : D, Suresh: Kindle Store

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BullyofAlphaBitches and klip11
was @buflek awkwardly standing in the corner wishing it was him ?
If he wants someone to touch his hair, @Blackgymmax will touch his hair

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
So you caress her face and hair, are you a retarded faggot or something?

Go for the tits. What the fuck is wrong with a guy who'd touch a woman's hair and face when tits are there?

Are you gay?

Or low T? I would not touch a fucking woman's hair or face, just escalate/go for the good shit man and stop this beta-retard moves.

• WTF