Girl kept telling me she doesn’t bite

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
I was doing a praktikum which is basically internship here in Germany where u work but just to learn not get payed

And there was this young girl teaching me shit but as a subhuman we all know we are afraid of making women uncomfortable I automatically never get too close type shit idk

The whole time she’s like what are u doing there I don’t bite :feelskek:

Brutal abused mutt pill :fuk:

She wants your cock :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
I was doing a praktikum which is basically internship here in Germany where u work but just to learn not get payed

And there was this young girl teaching me shit but as a subhuman we all know we are afraid of making women uncomfortable I automatically never get too close type shit idk

schizo threads

cold approached a foid yesterday but afraid to get close to a coworker today

• JFL
Should've informed her of your side hustle as a pirate in an incel forum that would've tickled her vagoo.

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs and Iasacrko
She wants your cock :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
she’s a fat ltb tho I don’t wanna bully her cause she’s very nice tbh she’s a good friend there since we are the only 2 young people

schizo threads

cold approached a foid yesterday but afraid to get close to a coworker today
Not afraid but it’s my natural instinct to not get close to women like that

Like when ur a guy u never wanna creep girls out so I always automatically stay away from strangers unless it’s like a woman from my family or my gf or something I don’t get within 2 meters of some random girl unless she asks me to or she comes herself

Slightly fat girls have giant sex drive for some reason
I remember one time this chubby girl was literally touching my dick on the bus but I was pretending I wasn't seeing anything 🤣🤣

• +1
Tf are u on about faggot I already pretty much have a gf this was only professional
What this has to do with anything
Honestly just don't let her find out :Comfy:

Slightly fat girls have giant sex drive for some reason
I remember one time this chubby girl was literally touching my dick on the bus but I was pretending I wasn't seeing anything 🤣🤣
I think because they don’t have attention at them like other women do

When ur a skinny girl every guy wants u and u get looks in public approached etc

Fat girls only have success on tinder irl I feel like they don’t have much tbh so if they never tried tinder they are horny for any guy their age

Ok, this is creepy, imagine if the roles were reversed and you were teaching a young intern girl some stuff at work and you would tell her this, can you imagine the consequences?

• JFL
Ok, this is creepy, imagine if the roles were reversed and you were teaching a young intern girl some stuff at work and you would tell her this, can you imagine the consequences?
To be fair she’s younger than me she’s 18 I’m 20 but even then if a guy was saying this to a girl like come closer I don’t bite every time it would be creepy even if she was a little older

But foids never had anyone think they’re creepy so they don’t care

Girls do worse things that are even more creepy if roles were reversed u can make multiple examples

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 60051 and Gonthar

Mogs me for working

I tried having an internship once and it ended up being pretty informal. My “boss” wouldn’t check on me for weeks at a time and it was all done remotely

To be fair she’s younger than me she’s 18 I’m 20 but even then if a guy was saying this to a girl like come closer I don’t bite every time it would be creepy even if she was a little older

But foids never had anyone think they’re creepy so they don’t care

Girls do worse things that are even more creepy if roles were reversed u can make multiple examples
Nigga I thought you were like some 17 year old in high school lmao