Girl Made Fun of my CHAD friend at Work

Z

zyzz007 returns

Mistral
The dude is a legit Male Model who gets paid for modelling.
I told her class in school prob wants him since he is goodlooking,
she said he is dumb, stupid and gets erections when dancing with girls.

Also this guy lost his virginity at 20yrs which is late especially for such a goodlooking dude.

I think most slayers in youth are not chads or chadlites, but just decent looking men who are bad boys
who drink and smoke.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, cutie_pie, Xangsane and 1 other person
Not all male models are chads

Also this guy lost his virginity at 20yrs which is late especially for such a goodlooking dude.

I think most slayers in youth are not chads or chadlites, but just decent looking men who are bad boys
who drink and smoke.
Did he have the alien pheno

who drink and smoke.
She probably said this due to being jealous.

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, Pollorex, Chadeep and 4 others
She probably said this due to being jealous.
Yes, you get it my man. They do everything, and I mean everything to protect their egos. They even lie about obvious things that everyone knows is a lie. They dont use logic at all, but act on feelings. She knows she cant get him, so she makes it so he is a 0/10.

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, Chadeep, cyberpunk2075 and 3 others
Yes, you get it my man. They do everything, and I mean everything to protect their egos. They even lie about obvious things that everyone knows is a lie. They dont use logic at all, but act on feelings. She knows she cant get him, so she makes it so he is a 0/10.

• +1
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag and IntelligentCel
he probably wasn't a chad, you just grossly overrate everyone

Screenshot 2023 08 12 214217

:p

Mediocre girls will always talk shit about men outside of their range due to keeping some semblance of value.

This. I get shit on by ugly girls all the time. I remember one woman shouted at me out of anger saying "You're a 7!!!" after rejecting her. They'll also pick on your physical flaws to delude themselves into thinking you're not good enough for them even though you are.

Last edited: