Girl performed LL to gain 3 inches in Pakistan within 6000$ (illizarov method)

B

blackpilled1

Silver
What is the risk from third world country?

Attachments

• 487D98AD-3352-40AC-ABC3-3039BB994CFD.jpeg
    487D98AD-3352-40AC-ABC3-3039BB994CFD.jpeg
    388.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek
Why did she get LL as a girl?

• Hmm...
Reactions: itneverbegan4me
Do not think about this even in your dreams

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: itneverbegan4me, BrahminBoss and SubhumanCurrycel
Why did she get LL as a girl?
There are tons of women getting LL, especially Chinese (back when I had it, the hotel was filled with chinese women)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Krakowski
There are tons of women getting LL, especially Chinese (back when I had it, the hotel was filled with chinese women)
What did u go from?

Where?

• +1
Reactions: Interested
Ilizarov method is literally a medieval torture device fuck that shit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss and SurgeryEnjoyer
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski
Ilizarov method is literally a medieval torture device fuck that shit
Why what is wrong in this method except the scars? You need to give full explanation. Girls are going for it. And men are scared on looksmax.org

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Get it in Greece if anywhere tbh

Unless you’re rich rich then US obviously

Turkey is astonishing. Guy went from 6 to 6'6

• Hmm...
The fact that she got 3 full inches with Illizarov method is probably bs, no way she could withstand that much pain for such a long time due to the method of lengthening.

The fact that she got 3 full inches with Illizarov method is probably bs, no way she could withstand that much pain for such a long time due to the method of lengthening.
I highly doubt it. If a girl can tolerate it. Men can too.

lol no, women could only withstand internal LL methods, when some of them tried LON, they would regret it and cry 24/7 about how they want to stop lengthening and remove the device asap

lol no, women could only withstand internal LL methods, when some of them tried LON, they would regret it and cry 24/7 about how they want to stop lengthening and remove the device asap
Well anesthesia works. So one should not give opinion until someone has undergone it. This procedure was first used in Russia on people whose legs were not equal and then they started it for lengthening/cosmetic purpose.

wait I think you misunderstood what I previously said. What I previously said was:

"The fact that she got 3 full inches with Illizarov method is probably bs, no way she could withstand that much pain for such a long time due to the method of lengthening."

Well anesthesia works. So one should not give opinion until someone has undergone it. This procedure was first used in Russia on people whose legs were not equal and then they started it for lengthening/cosmetic purpose.
I don't think you understand how LL works. Having your legs broken and getting the device is not the hard part, the lengthening for months is the hard part.

I don't think you understand how LL works. Having your legs broken and getting the device is not the hard part, the lengthening for months is the hard part.
Well you maybe right. I need some more research. But i believe this is possible if one can't afford

• +1
They'll probably harvest your organs or some shit if it's a westerner doing it in Pakistan

Well you maybe right. I need some more research. But i believe this is possible if one can't afford
I wouldn't recommend Illizarov to anyone tbh

Not bad. Whar about quad lengthening?
Apologies I meant double as in both femurs and tibias. Also if you get lon on femurs and external on tibias(which you may as well as there is way less risks with the external on tibias compared to femurs) then it’s 67k euros. This is insanely cheap for 5 inches of height

Apologies I meant double as in both femurs and tibias. Also if you get lon on femurs and external on tibias(which you may as well as there is way less risks with the external on tibias compared to femurs) then it’s 67k euros. This is insanely cheap for 5 inches of height
Yes not bad at all. Thanks