Girl with a bf just sent me a nude on snap

Jagged0

Jagged0

Mr.Ellish 5 VIP [ 🇺🇦 blur gang] KING OF .ME
Said she had small boobs under her story playfully and she sent me a snap of them to prove me wrong. Lol at thinking girls are loyal in 2019 she’s about a psl 5 for anyone wondering

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Deleted member 2581, chadpreetcel123 and 8 others
Well, you gonna post it?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HighIQcel, BeestungLipsTheory, SLA and 10 others
Said she had small boobs under her story playfully and she sent me a snap of them to prove me wrong. Lol at thinking girls are loyal in 2019 she’s about a psl 5 for anyone wondering
Confirmed Slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
Well she's a slut. Of course she's not loyal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Usum
B6c

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, TheChosenChad, Zygos4Life and 20 others
> Title: girl sends me nudes
> No pics
1464.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 1100, ZyzzReincarnate and 18 others
no pic=dint happen

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel, Deleted member 685 and TexasGiantBear
Gonna have to call copyright authorities because this post is taken straight from Chapter 6 of Basement Tales: Copemaxx Edition

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 2581 and 16 others
A girl with a boyfriend sent me pics of her bare ass followed by much more, just had to ask. Meanwhile on her fb are a bunch of cute pictures of her and her boyfriend. Amazing what a girl will do for a guy above their looksmatch even when in a relationship.

And no this isn't a basement tale she's like 4 PSL :feelshaha:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, chadpreetcel123, Usum and 2 others
See, dudes? Like I said and I will say it again, most women are whores.

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2969 and 4 others
BrettyBoy

XD

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory and BrettyBoy
Meanwhile I’m contemplating whether or not to eat the pint of ice cream I have in my fridge

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Titbot, birchman and 1 other person
Lol at you aspies thinking I’m taking screenshots on snap they get a notification

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl
Lol at you aspies thinking I’m taking screenshots on snap they get a notification
Load the snap and turn on airplane mode

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Mateusz74 and Deleted member 1464
That wouldn’t be validating

Are you going to sleep with her or what

Last edited:
A girl with a boyfriend sent me pics of her bare ass followed by much more, just had to ask. Meanwhile on her fb are a bunch of cute pictures of her and her boyfriend. Amazing what a girl will do for a guy above their looksmatch even when in a relationship.

And no this isn't a basement tale she's like 4 PSL :feelshaha:
Whores are whores. My ex probably did the same shit with a guy that I just straight mog.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
good for you

this is why i lie to everyone lol, normie friends and girls

Gonna have to call copyright authorities because this post is taken straight from Chapter 6 of Basement Tales: Copemaxx Edition

No pic, yes cope.

high inhibitioncel

or din hapn

either one is likely

These hoes ain't loyal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
low t high e for not screenshotting and ruining her life

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory and Deleted member 1100
chad screencaps without a thought

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Coperight authorities

make a photo with other phone

See, dudes? Like I said and I will say it again, most women are whores.
Every woman is a whore if you catch her on the right day.
100% guaranteed.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
That wouldn’t be validating

Are you going to sleep with her or what
No I’m not into blondes and it’d feel like incest since we look alike

a receptionist at my gym told me she had a bf.

she only Said that cause I'm not chad.

after she said that I knew not to engage with her.

Stacy one time would send me nudes, even tho she friendzoned me hard and had a lightskin bf. He was a psl 6. She only sent it to me because she was an attention whore

Women will leave their boyfriends in 0.0005 seconds if you are more attractive then them.

The best thing you can do is just not get too attached to them and just embrace the degeneracy. As long as you get some action every now and then, it's fine by me. If you're one of those men who like cuddling and staying loyal and shit, I got bad news for you... it's damn near 2020.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Amnesia, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person
OP = Low T larper phaggot confirmed

T
Women will leave their boyfriends in 0.0005 seconds if you are more attractive then them.

The best thing you can do is just not get too attached to them and just embrace the degeneracy. As long as you get some action every now and then, it's fine by me. If you're one of those men who like cuddling and staying loyal and shit, I got bad news for you... it's damn near 2020.
this man just this

Your stupid if you get to attached in2k19