Girl you take home for ONS has a full bush. What to do?

Tom Jones

Tom Jones

Herdsman
What would you do? I’m talking big bush. Not trimmed for months.

I sent her to the bathroom and gave her a razor. (No I just got on with it, under protest I might add)

She was a feminist far left type tho. But she was hot af.
Next morning I grilled her politics and feminist shit but she wouldn’t leave. She postponed her train till 4 in the afternoon just lying with me. Bitches be crazy

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingcel32, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
floss with it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Daniel Plainview, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
Prob just kick her out tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mureau, Daniel Plainview, HerpDerpson and 7 others
Never happened to you before?
no not like full full bush

ive told women to gtfo just for insisting on me wearing a condom, all but once did they give in and say fine u dont have to use one

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Hades, BoneDensity and 2 others
no not like full full bush

ive told women to gtfo just for insisting on me wearing a condom, all but once did they give in and say fine u dont have to use one

Lol that’s pretty boss. I’ve rarely been asked to wear a condom and that’s almost only if they are not on the pill. One time though I was asked because she and her husband were trying to conceive.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, dachad, ManzareK and 9 others
Lol that’s pretty boss. I’ve rarely been asked to wear a condom and that’s almost only if they are not on the pill. One time though I was asked because she and her husband were trying to conceive.
Disgusting hope u get nuked in the ass but then again its whitoid thing to like cuckolding. I got asked plenty times by hoes on tinder to cuck their bfs. Wonder their iq

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, BoneDensity and Tom Jones
Disgusting hope u get nuked in the ass but then again its whitoid thing to like cuckolding. I got asked plenty times by hoes on tinder to cuck their bfs. Wonder their iq
I didn’t know. She said she wasn’t on birth control and I wore a condom. Then after I thourogly pleased her she said her husbands cock was 20+ cm, but I made her cum/squirt with only PIV. Said her husband never did that.

My dick is tiny

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Hades and Deleted member 18840
I didn’t know. She said she wasn’t on birth control and I wore a condom. Then after I thourogly pleased her she said her husbands cock was 20+ cm, but I made her cum/squirt with only PIV. Said her husband never did that.

My dick is tiny
how big is ur dick?

My dick is tiny
Thank the half white dna in you ngl.
Being pure iranian would’have made u an incel

• +1
Reactions: Tom Jones
Fully erect about 16,5 cm x 13,5 cm. But I was drunk so a bit less that time.
I have a 18cm dick but tbh its rather thin = its over. I never send pics or videos cuz irl it feels good to girls but in pics it looks narrow ngl

• +1
Thank the half white dna in you ngl.
Being pure iranian would’have made u an incel

Yea probably. But my mothers family is pretty white looking too. They are Persians not Arabs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I have a 18cm dick but tbh its rather thin = its over. I never send pics or videos cuz irl it feels good to girls but in pics it looks narrow ngl
Send pics tbh no homo 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ChristianChad and Deleted member 18840
Yea probably. But my mothers family is pretty white looking too. They are Persians not Arabs
Im kurd so i know basically but it depends. Most iranians are brown asf. I’m middle grounded and can larp as med, while some of my family are super light, and can larp easily as russians or such. But imo med is ideal on guys

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Tom Jones
What would you do? I’m talking big bush. Not trimmed for months.

I sent her to the bathroom and gave her a razor. (No I just got on with it, under protest I might add)

She was a feminist far left type tho. But she was hot af.
Next morning I grilled her politics and feminist shit but she wouldn’t leave. She postponed her train till 4 in the afternoon just lying with me. Bitches be crazy
It doesn't matter. Just leave her be.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ChristianChad, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 18840 and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ChristianChad, Hades and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 18840 and Xangsane
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ChristianChad and Deleted member 16371
I wouldnt mind at all. Especially if shes attractve.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, geezcel and Tom Jones
Untrimmed it resembles a heavily forested jungle. But I trim it
At the moment, I've got the Amazon down there.
However sometimes for hygiene purposes I trim it each month. I am celibate.

• +1
At the moment, I've got the Amazon down there.
However sometimes for hygiene purposes I trim it each month. I am celibate.
Yeah if you are very hairy. For hygienic and practical purposes a trim is good.

One problem i occasionally encounter if Have a huge bush is that hairs get stuck under the foreskin and that hurts as hell 😂😂

Maybe uncut is the way to go

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Set it on fire i guess

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, RecessedChinCel and Tom Jones
Im kurd so i know basically but it depends. Most iranians are brown asf. I’m middle grounded and can larp as med, while some of my family are super light, and can larp easily as russians or such. But imo med is ideal on guys
I'd never larp as med, even though my middle name is "Edouard" thanks to my white convert mum who thought it would "blend in nicely with your dad's Lebanese background". It looks funny with my al-Qaeda-sounding first and last names, which I will not reveal on here.

Cut dick also immediately disqualifies me from larping as med.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Yeah if you are very hairy. For hygienic and practical purposes a trim is good.

One problem i occasionally encounter if Have a huge bush is that hairs get stuck under the foreskin and that hurts as hell 😂😂

Maybe uncut is the way to go
I'm glad I don't have to deal with hairs being stuck under the foreskin as I don't have one.

• +1
I'd never larp as med, even though my middle name is "Edouard" thanks to my white convert mum who thought it would "blend in nicely with your dad's Lebanese background". It looks funny with my al-Qaeda-sounding first and last names, which I will not reveal on here.

Cut dick also immediately disqualifies me from larping as med.
Theres no point in larping your face is your race.
I never deny my ethnicity. By larp i mean people usually guessing different ethnicities than mine. But i take pride in the fact white hoes are attracted to a pure ethnic bvll lion and i say it to their faces

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
would u lick kate's bush

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19548
Theres no point in larping your face is your race.
I never deny my ethnicity. By larp i mean people usually guessing different ethnicities than mine. But i take pride in the fact white hoes are attracted to a pure ethnic bvll lion and i say it to their faces
I always get confused for a lot of different ethnicities ranging from southern European, northern Italian, Swiss to Iranian, Levantine, Afghan and light-skinned Pakistani.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 18840