Girl you take home for ONS has a full bush. What to do?

I always get confused for a lot of different ethnicities ranging from southern European, northern Italian, Swiss to Iranian, Levantine, Afghan and light-skinned Pakistani.
Yes i can see why. Its usually the fate of mixed ppl

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Yes i can see why. Its usually the fate of mixed ppl
What do you get told you looked like?
When I told you that I have Saudi ancestry how surprised were you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
At my girth when would I be considered a dicklet?
Dunno really. Lengthwise you are probably close.
But I wouldn’t worry about that. Studies show women orgasms more the better looking the man is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 18840
What do you get told you looked like?
When I told you that I have Saudi ancestry how surprised were you?
Yes you don’t look saudi at all. I get told usually that im either lebanese or spanish. But ethnics can tell im iranoid easily.

• +1
Yes you don’t look saudi at all. I get told usually that im either lebanese or spanish. But ethnics can tell im iranoid easily.
Many brown ethnics immediately recognise I'm one of them.
As for whites, well they're the ones who think I'm a multitude of different races.
Black and east Asian people just think I'm white until I tell them otherwise.

• +1
Dunno really. Lengthwise you are probably close.
But I wouldn’t worry about that. Studies show women orgasms more the better looking the man is
My ex-girlfriend told me my dick was adorable-looking. I guess she meant to her, I was a dicklet. However she always orgasmed when she was with me.

I am now volcel since repenting.

Many brown ethnics immediately recognise I'm one of them.
As for whites, well they're the ones who think I'm a multitude of different races.
Black and east Asian people just think I'm white until I tell them otherwise.
Yes blacks and chinks are just too far from
Being white that their definition of white is loose asf

• +1
Yea probably. But my mothers family is pretty white looking too. They are Persians not Arabs
I recently found out despite my dad and his parents coming from Lebanon, that his family were actually of Saudi and Syrian ancestry. :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Yes blacks and chinks are just too far from
Being white that their definition of white is loose asf
That's true.
I remember an east Asian girl that was in my uni class once thought a Pakistani classmate was white :lul::lul:

• +1
no not like full full bush

ive told women to gtfo just for insisting on me wearing a condom, all but once did they give in and say fine u dont have to use one
I have probably far less experience than you. 9 civs. How have you not run into a full bush yet? lmfao. I have twice at least. I can't remember how many.

My favourite ex had a bush but trimmed it some

I have probably far less experience than you. 9 civs. How have you not run into a full bush yet? lmfao. I have twice at least. I can't remember how many.

Cuz americans shave more

Cuz americans shave more

I only met only fully bushed(she was 18 I think) He doubles my count but still. Young women are usually shaved here too.

• +1
I only met only fully bushed(she was 18 I think) He doubles my count but still. Young women are usually shaved here too.
Yes i can accept no shaving only if its cute redhair tbh

I'd never larp as med, even though my middle name is "Edouard" thanks to my white convert mum who thought it would "blend in nicely with your dad's Lebanese background". It looks funny with my al-Qaeda-sounding first and last names, which I will not reveal on here.

Cut dick also immediately disqualifies me from larping as med.
Come to America and larp as med brother

• JFL

I’ve encountered bushes. But I meant like full on zero touching or trimming for months. That would look different than a woman who just keeps a long pubic hair style

Now that I think about it I did encounter a full on bush and the only reason I didn’t reject was because she was a virgin and I wanted to experience it. Still didn’t end up fucking her cause I found it too repulsive

• WTF
Reactions: Ken
I’ve encountered bushes. But I meant like full on zero touching or trimming for months. That would look different than a woman who just keeps a long pubic hair style

Now that I think about it I did encounter a full on bush and the only reason I didn’t reject was because she was a virgin and I wanted to experience it. Still didn’t end up fucking her cause I found it too repulsive
What is it with virgin girls and doing this? You'd have thought they'd be self conscious and want to do it right but nope...