Girlfriend wanted me to get in the shower with her

Wear ur shoes in the shower tell her u shower that way or something

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 3583 and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Heirio and Mateusz74
Pull lifts inside your socks, wont solve your shower situation tho lol

You're indeed fucked even if you manage to keep yourself 1" taller than her. Imagine when he'll see a guys who's 5-6 inches taller than her, do you think se would stay loyal to you despite the genetic superiority of that guy? If the answer is yes good for you but i think a girl can't feel dominated by a guy who is barely taller than her or even shorter. You better bulkmax asap

I know the feels. I should be meeting a girl who is 1 inch shorter or same height as me and I might run lifts lol. Also fuck speaking to a girl who is 6’0 i wouldn’t even like that if I was tall

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and RAITEIII
Does she like anal?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Wait.... then how do you have sex with her? you don't wear lifts in the bed do you?

Kinda seems like a larp tbh.

living a lie i see

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
Is her vagina deeper because of her height or it's like any 5'6 girl's vagina :unsure:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Vidyacoper, Deleted member 3583 and Heirio
No bro the thread just made me sad and raised my cortisol. But I can’t stop u, ur life is great
Dude you're literally 6'4 and "xl" what are you even talking about

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Must be hard to make her orgasm

how big is your dick?

• +1
I said no

she has yet to realize that she's taller than me when I don't have my lifts on

it is over lads.
>not getting in the shower with just your elevator shoes on
hqdefault.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Heirio
Wym face is everything
Keep coping. You have more than what you want to realize and you've seen my thread. That shit wouldn't happen to you

• +1
Keep coping. You have more than what you want to realize and you've seen my thread. That shit wouldn't happen to you
I have plenty but looks falio is a real thing

• +1
I said no

it is over lads.
Retarded decision. Should've gone for a short ass bitch. Still, if you get to breed with her, your sons will be in the 6'6 range lmfao. Tip toeing ass nigga

• +1
This is why you shouldn't fraud unless you're going for ONS

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and Heirio
No bro the thread just made me sad and raised my cortisol. But I can’t stop u, ur life is great
Sorry bro, that wasn't my intention
IM IN UTTER DISBELIEF WHAT I JUST READ , GIRL WANTED TO SHOWER WITH YOU AND U SAY NO ? ARE U HOMO OR MENTAL JFL ?
She was showering because we'd just finished fucking, fortunately for me post nut clarity would not allow me to be heightmogged into oblivion because I wanted shower sex

She has said the shortest she would date is 5'10 but I don't believe her
I love tall girls
Same bro, walking through the mall together its lifefuel how hard she mogs every woman I see
Just turn the lights off in the bathroom so you can tiptoe
I actually considered this jfl I would probably die from smashing my skull on the bathtub after falling
Fuarkk, lucky Cunt.

When I was 15 I was a 5'7" and my gf was 14, she was only 4ft 7.

Fuck! I want a tall woman! I am surrounded by dwarfs!!!!!!!!
I think the shortest I could tolerate is 5'7 tbh short girls turn me off. Taller girls are also better for cuddling as your whole body stars warm and has skin contact
Wait.... then how do you have sex with her? you don't wear lifts in the bed do you?

Kinda seems like a larp tbh.
Do you think people stand on beds when they're fucking lol, how tf would she realize she's taller than me in bed
Wear ur shoes in the shower tell her u shower that way or something
Giphy

I already told her the reason I wear slides everywhere is because I have flat feet so being barefoot hurts
Pull lifts inside your socks, wont solve your shower situation tho lol
I do this :lul: makes it annoying asf taking shoes on and off tho cause I look like a retard trying to get my feet in and out. I'm also afraid that if our feet touch during cuddling she would feel them and expose me

In that case I would tell her they are because of my flat feet and they help alleviate pain
Does she like anal?
She's never done anal (or vaginal before me) but she says she'll try anal with a condom. I've yet to ever have protected sex and idek where to get condoms so that's probably not happening soon

I have offered to eat her ass, she is considering it. will update srs
Is her vagina deeper because of her height or it's like any 5'6 girl's vagina :unsure:
Her torso is the size of like a 5'9 girls' all of her height is in her legs, torso controls vagina depth
Must be hard to make her orgasm

how big is your dick?
6.2x5.1

she guessed its 7 inches and i agreed, she wants me to measure it and send her a picture

Tenor 1

This is why you shouldn't fraud unless you're going for ONS
Couldn't agree more tbh, I dread the day she's like "wait stand next to me" when we're both barefoot
Retarded decision. Should've gone for a short ass bitch. Still, if you get to breed with her, your sons will be in the 6'6 range lmfao. Tip toeing ass nigga
imagine fucking a womanlet jfl, you can destroy your genes if you want bro

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 656
My Godness lol this thread is so me lol. BTW thanks for the tip of lifts on your socks didn't think about it lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and Heirio
Sorry bro, that wasn't my intention

She was showering because we'd just finished fucking, fortunately for me post nut clarity would not allow me to be heightmogged into oblivion because I wanted shower sex

She has said the shortest she would date is 5'10 but I don't believe her

Same bro, walking through the mall together its lifefuel how hard she mogs every woman I see

I actually considered this jfl I would probably die from smashing my skull on the bathtub after falling

I think the shortest I could tolerate is 5'7 tbh short girls turn me off. Taller girls are also better for cuddling as your whole body stars warm and has skin contact

Do you think people stand on beds when they're fucking lol, how tf would she realize she's taller than me in bed

View attachment 195350

I already told her the reason I wear slides everywhere is because I have flat feet so being barefoot hurts

I do this :lul: makes it annoying asf taking shoes on and off tho cause I look like a retard trying to get my feet in and out. I'm also afraid that if our feet touch during cuddling she would feel them and expose me

In that case I would tell her they are because of my flat feet and they help alleviate pain

She's never done anal (or vaginal before me) but she says she'll try anal with a condom. I've yet to ever have protected sex and idek where to get condoms so that's probably not happening soon

I have offered to eat her ass, she is considering it. will update srs

Her torso is the size of like a 5'9 girls' all of her height is in her legs, torso controls vagina depth

6.2x5.1

she guessed its 7 inches and i agreed, she wants me to measure it and send her a picture

View attachment 195359

Couldn't agree more tbh, I dread the day she's like "wait stand next to me" when we're both barefoot

imagine fucking a womanlet jfl, you can destroy your genes if you want bro
I'm 6'5 son, every woman is short for me.

better to rip off the bandaid now than later
Either come out or breakup before she finds out/ exposes you which will happen inevitably

manletism. not even once

Only 5'9 but I woulda went in the shower bro

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
are u still with her

• +1
are u still with her

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Vitruvian
Show pics of her

I said no

it is over lads.
Just fuck her from behind and take a good whiff of her shower farts.

@Heirio can you pm me her pics? I'm kinda curious now

• +1

You deserved it for bragging about your teenage love experience

• Hmm...
I said no

it is over lads.
feels you 😢😢😢😢😿😿😿

• +1
6 ft is barely 90th percentile for a girl here in Germany.

• +1
6 ft is barely 90th percentile for a girl here in Germany.
I haven't seen a 6ft girl since me and her broke up, in December

Tallest girl I've seen since then was one that height matched me. I'm in the states

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Girlfriend taller than you, and you’re a little dick coper?

Figures

782F47E9 3E65 40BF 8546 745DD9FE6C0D

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Heirio and Deleted member 3043
I said no

it is over lads.
brutal my guy. did u hit though

• +1
Honestly at the time it was probably a W for you.

She was definetly freaking out over why you didn't wanna shower with her for some reason.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I said no

it is over lads.
My girlfriend is two inches taller than me and knows it, we fuck in the shower too. So stop coping OP, take a shower!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Heirio