Reactions: FrameMogger
This dudes about to pull a @SMESH :feelskek: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Offensive Bias, ROTTING and 7 others
you have a tik tok pfp so automatically 0 psl anyway, you should be happy
you have dripped Adolf so it should be 0.88

• +1
Post your pic in this chat and I will get my young gf to rate you guys.

Warning: she may be brutal
I pmed my pic to you before, can you ask her?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, ROTTING, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
Ive gtg. Dm me if you want me to rate you at a later date

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Gf said you are a two
What are you then. Based on her high standards you must be like a 9/10. Or does she just have a really specific type.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Very ironic that asian woman finds neoteny unattractive considering the way their men look like :hnghn::hnghn::feelsbadman:
Damn, asian women truly are BBC only
@looksmaxxer234

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, FailedNormieManlet and Looks234
Not a single person got a 5. We’re all incels

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Lygodactylus and FrameMogger
20220117 001352

@Afrikancel tell her to rate me

im not posting my pic cause shes going to not like you nomore

• +1
Reactions: Broski and FrameMogger
damn I thought you were Africancel for a moment

• +1
Reactions: chawaje and FrameMogger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, ROTTING, Chadeep and 4 others
I feel like I can trust ratings of pslers more than foids at this point, because they have types and here it's general attractive features despite pheno
Nah. Most of the rates in this thread seem more or less accurate. People here autistically focus on individual features and miss the overall picture. They also severely downplay the impact of pheno when arguably it accounts for like 75% of your appeal.

• +1
Nah. Most of the rates in this thread seem more or less accurate. People here autistically focus on individual features and miss the overall picture. They also severely downplay the impact of pheno when arguably it accounts for like 75% of your appeal.
but im not a 3/10 though, so her rating is bs.

in her rating it looks like women are despised by my looks but that's not the case irl

• +1
but im not a 3/10 though, so her rating is bs.

in her rating it looks like women are despised by my looks but that's not the case irl
IDK about you but she was spot on about the indians being rated in this thread. I mean if you were to dissect their features, you would not conclude they are ugly but the overall impression is bad due to their sub-par phenotype/harmony. The latter is what matters in the end. It doesn't matter if the dude has hollow cheeks, or hunter eyes if he looks like a street shitter.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Afrikancel, Looks234, FrameMogger and 1 other person
IDK about you but she was spot on about the indians being rated in this thread. I mean if you were to dissect their features, you would not conclude they are ugly but the overall impression is bad due to their sub-par phenotype/harmony. The latter is what matters in the end. It doesn't matter if the dude has hollow cheeks, or hunter eyes if he looks like a street shitter.
@RabidRosaries @inferiorpispot234
@Adamantium

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18012, FrameMogger, Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, bogii and Deleted member 16275
2834132 cold approaching subhumans

• +1
Reactions: bogii and FrameMogger
just be her pheno theory or what, that makes no sense at all so you're saying everything subchad + non white pheno = subhuman, dumb as shit theory

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and FrameMogger
just be her pheno theory or what, that makes no sense at all so you're saying everything subchad + non white pheno = subhuman, dumb as shit theory
Come on man I lose weight I mog
Simple as.
IMG 20220415 183202 749

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and bogii
Last time it didn't end up very nice

You know there are non-failo and good non-white ethnic phenos, right? The indians in this thread have bad phenotypes that tank their appeal completely. Like this dude has an ethnic pheno:

So does this dude:

Yeah. They are both above average. But even if you took away their chad features, they'd still have close to normie appeal as they don't have a low-class look to them.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@Adamantium
IMG 20220419 003859

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 15827, Offensive Bias and 5 others
@Adamantium
Nah. These guys can make tinder/online dating accounts in any large western city and see for themselves.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 18012
You know there are non-failo and good non-white ethnic phenos, right? The indians in this thread have bad phenotypes that tank their appeal completely. Like this dude has an ethnic pheno:

View attachment 1640696

So does this dude:

View attachment 1640698

Yeah. They are both above average. But even if you took away their chad features, they'd still have close to normie appeal as they don't have a low-class look to them.
I get your point but this still doesn't justify her bad rating because I'm not brown skinned and she thinks we are all subhumans just because we are not black or caucasoid, idk what's her type I hate Asian women nonetheless

• +1
I feel like I can trust ratings of pslers more than foids at this point, because they have types and here it's general attractive features despite pheno
Most foids don’t rate harder than your average psler. In fact they are usually more lenient. Look at eyeme, the girls tend to rate higher than the guys (most of whom are pslers)

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and bogii
Most foids don’t rate harder than your average psler. In fact they are usually more lenient. Look at eyeme, the girls tend to rate higher than the guys (most of whom are pslers)
No dude. Women are much much harsher than this site. I legit had one dude rate me a chadlite when that is not even close to representative of my IRL experience.

Most people here get rated HTN-Chadlite when it is an incel site ffs.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane and FrameMogger
I've been burned before

I get your point but this still doesn't justify her bad rating because I'm not brown skinned and she thinks we are all subhumans just because we are not black or caucasoid, idk what's her type I hate Asian women nonetheless
IDK about you but she has been more or less spot on about the others so far. Of course, it is one girl so we can't extrapolate so far but the rates more or less reflect the appeal I'd expect each dude to have.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18012
No dude. Women are much much harsher than this site. I legit had one dude rate me a chadlite when that is not even close to representative of my IRL experience.

Most people here get rated HTN-Chadlite when it is an incel site ffs.
I was rated mtn-htn on this site and my irl and dating experience matched the rating. I’ve gotten numbers and dates and one slay of old. In hs I dated 2 girls one of which I lost my virginity to. College has been shit (only one slay in 3 years) but I gained weight so.

• +1
Reactions: bogii
I was rated mtn-htn on this site and my irl and dating experience matched the rating. I’ve gotten numbers and dates and one slay of old. In hs I dated 2 girls one of which I lost my virginity to. College has been shit (only one slay in 3 years) but I gained weight so.
Im sure she’d rate me like a 3/10 and my experiences are not 3/10 curry.

Im sure she’d rate me like a 3/10 and my experiences are not 3/10 curry.
Yeah. I am not saying she is 100% accurate. And she might be underrating a bit. But she hasn't been wrong so far.

@Afrikancel Ask her to rate Amnesia:

He'd get 7/10. I promise.

• +1
AirBrush 20220412205527

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, efidescontinuado, Offensive Bias and 6 others
Yeah. I am not saying she is 100% accurate. And she might be underrating a bit. But she hasn't been wrong so far.

@Afrikancel Ask her to rate Amnesia:

View attachment 1640718

He'd get 7/10. I promise.
Problem is from 4-6 ratings can vary quite a bit depending on the person. But 8+ will rate high with every girl no matter how harsh she is.

Rate the best pic of me.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Offensive Bias, Broski and 1 other person