Girlfriends opinion on PSLers

Yo tell her to rate the nigga in my sig

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
IDK about you but she was spot on about the indians being rated in this thread. I mean if you were to dissect their features, you would not conclude they are ugly but the overall impression is bad due to their sub-par phenotype/harmony. The latter is what matters in the end. It doesn't matter if the dude has hollow cheeks, or hunter eyes if he looks like a street shitter.
Damn bro how do you live with all the self hate

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
Nobody in this thread was getting rated by a woman
You’re getting rated by op

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, FrameMogger, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
Also who gives a fuck what a random becky thinks lol.

Post your pic in this chat and I will get my young gf to rate you guys.

Warning: she may be brutal
IMG 20220106 211232 623
IMG 20220405 132000
20220304 223226 0000

Damn bro how do you live with all the self hate
I don't hate myself. I am just stating facts.

Indians in general have very low appeal in the west. There are some indians on here like ForeverRecession with decent-good phenos who can do well. You should ask him for his photos. He mogs all of the indians who posted their faces on here to death. I never called him a street shitter or anything and I admitted he could slay. Also, never hated on Salludon either even though he is a curry. I have stated he has less appeal than people here think but I have admitted that he is equivalent to a 5-5.5 PSL white dude in the eyes of western women.

The indians who have posted their faces in this thread just do not have the kind of aesthetic to appeal to western foids. Simple as that. What do you want me to say? That they just need to leanmax, get surgeries and they will be gl to white women?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ballskin, ROTTING, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
Maybe they are. IDK dude. But the rates in this thread seem more or less accurate.

Indians in general have very low appeal in the west. There are some indians on here like ForeverRecession with decent-good phenos who can do well. You should ask him for his photos. He mogs all of the indians who posted their faces on here to death. I never called him a street shitter or anything and I admitted he could slay. Also, never hated on Salludon either even though he is a curry. I have stated he has less appeal than people here think but I have admitted that he is equivalent to a 5-5.5 PSL white dude in the eyes of western women.

The indians who have posted their faces in this thread just do not have the kind of aesthetic to appeal to western foids. Simple as that. What do you want me to say? That they just need to leanmax, get surgeries and they will be gl to white women?
You'll look pajeets indian , paki , Bangladeshi just leaving aside some

Maybe they are. IDK dude. But the rates in this thread seem more or less accurate.
You’re notoriously kind of delusional and self hating bro
Nothing is as serious as you’re thinking it is

Even if it were real (it’s not) the entire exercise would be doomed from the start once you realize she’d be rating people in front of her boyfriend, no matter how much she promises she’s going to be honest she’s going to underrate.

But ratings are irrelevant, your rating is your irl experience with girls and nothing else

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, ROTTING, FrameMogger and 2 others
No dude. Women are much much harsher than this site. I legit had one dude rate me a chadlite when that is not even close to representative of my IRL experience.

Most people here get rated HTN-Chadlite when it is an incel site ffs.
Me?

A

Lao we ain't here for white cheeks we just want to looksmax. You pakistani IQ cel dumbass .

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 16275 and bogii
Nah. Not you. Like you know this dude:

Got rated chadpreetlite by some users and got told he looked like a white guy with pink undertones in DMs. I wouldn't be surprised if he people told him he has hunter eyes and hollow cheeks. So he began claiming he had tom cruises eye area and O'Pry's lower third.

• JFL
Reactions: Celexawer, Deleted member 18890, Mewton and 4 others
A

Lao we ain't here for white cheeks we just want to looksmax. You pakistani IQ cel dumbass .
Then why are you asking a western foid for her opinion. You do know you are going to be judged by western standards, right?

View attachment 1640871

Got rated chadpreetlite by some users and got told he looked like a white guy with pink undertones in DMs. I wouldn't be surprised if he people told him he has hunter eyes and hollow cheeks. So he began claiming he had tom cruises eye area and O'Pry's lower third.
he is mogger though

This is 99.9% another trolling thread, stop falling for this shit like insecure abused dogs

he is mogger though
Really? I don't think he is ugly necessarily. But dude is not above LTN. IDK. This what most of the good raters on this site think.

View attachment 1640871

He's a top model though, the guy you posted

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 9779
Really? I don't think he is ugly necessarily. But dude is not above LTN. IDK. This what most of the good raters on this site think.
I was joking btw you're on of the biggest shit posters on here

This is 99.9% another trolling thread, stop falling for this shit like insecure abused dogs
Possibly. Most here want validation tbh. I personally don't need some girl to rate me. I can just compare my face to Gandy, O'Pry or even the average young white guy to tell I am far from gl.

• So Sad
Reactions: bogii

Okay but you still pretty much say to any brown sub-chadlite guy to rope cause its over. They could just go to their home country ir other geomaxxes. They dont have to date in europe

Then why are you asking a western foid for her opinion. You do know you are going to be judged by western standards, right?
Lol rating and dating is different I like brown girls . I don't want white foid . You Pakis are fricking crazy white foids . I have matched with many white foids and it's not issue for me but I still prefer brown high IQ foids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
Okay but you still pretty much say to any brown sub-chadlite guy to rope cause its over. They could just go to their home country ir other geomaxxes. They dont have to date in europe
Nope. I have not told any brown sub-chadlite it is over. But the advice people here give to these dudes is destructive. People here tell them to get surgeries etc when their entire phenotype is often the problem. Some of these guys are turbo-manlets too. What should we tell them? Just get lots of surgeries and they would slay? If they actually do end up going the surgerycelling route, they will probably not stop and end up bogdanoffmaxxing themselves.

I give these guys practical advice. If they have good pheno and height, I tell them to looksmax. If they have bad pheno but aren't very short, I tell them to RTTmax. For those who are too short and have bad pheno on top, I tell them to statusmax etc.

Yeah. Locationmaxxing is extremely legit but I assume a westernized curry probably wouldn't want to move countries just to get women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and FrameMogger
Nope. I have not told any brown sub-chadlite it is over. But the advice people here give to these dudes is destructive. People here tell them to get surgeries etc when their entire phenotype is often the problem. Some of these guys are turbo-manlets too. What should we tell them? Just get lots of surgeries and they would slay? If they actually do end up going the surgerycelling route, they will probably not stop and end up bogdanoffmaxxing themselves.

I give these guys practical advice. If they have good pheno and height, I tell them to looksmax. If they have bad pheno but aren't very short, I tell them to RTTmax. For those who are too short and have bad pheno on top, I tell them to statusmax etc.

Yeah. Locationmaxxing is extremely legit but I assume a westernized curry probably wouldn't want to move countries just to get women.
Alright man maybe youre legit. I just always cage reading your posts in ratings, shit is depressing

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
Post your pic in this chat and I will get my young gf to rate you guys.

Warning: she may be brutal
Have your girlfriend rate this morph, and her exact words and reaction.

No dude. Women are much much harsher than this site. I legit had one dude rate me a chadlite when that is not even close to representative of my IRL experience.

Most people here get rated HTN-Chadlite when it is an incel site ffs.
That’s cause it’s one rate dude. You need to average all your rates to get a good picture. I’ve also had ppl rate me chad lite when I’m clearly not one. I’ve also had ppl (yours truly) rate me incel lite. So average it out and I’m a mtn with htn potential if I lean down, lift heavy, dress better with haircut, skincare and get tatted. Mtn also matches my irl experiences and tinder results.

Plus most ppl do not get Htn-chadlite.

80 % of users vary between ltn to htn which makes sense statistically as most people are average not ugly or attractive.

I agree he’s not ugly but his eye area is sorta below average. I’d say mtn if his skin quality was better. There’s no way others rated him chadlite. That’s heavy overrate

I’d say he has potential htn if he leans down gets a better haircut and fixes skin. But again his eye area is ehhhh so maybe might be difficult.

The best way to rate yourself is to gauge how much pussy you get.

More pussy = higher rating
Except outside factors actually matter a ton for how much pussy you get especially if you’re somewhere within the normie range which is most guys

I feel like I can trust ratings of pslers more than foids at this point, because they have types and here it's general attractive features despite pheno
Cope. You can't have sex with women that don't find you attractive

• +1
Reactions: bogii and Deleted member 15827
Not with gf

I dont see the point in these threads. Do you think your gf is gonna tell you ‘yeah he’s hot asf 😛😛 i wanna fuck him’

• JFL
Reactions: bogii and Deleted member 18890
Ill swap one eye with you tbh 😂
Tbh we’d both get exotic appeal
I mean look at that one model with a blue and brown eye whos barely conventially attractive otherwise
@Mogpogs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Tbh we’d both get exotic appeal
I mean look at that one model with a blue and brown eye whos barely conventially attractive otherwise
@Mogpogs
Wtf? How do you know my eyes?

Wtf? How do you know my eyes?
Jfl i didnt i was just using him as an example
Also the most common eye color is brown so its not hard to deduce

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244