Girls analyse your face much closely than boys.

L

lookmaxxing_curry

Iron
Guys don't give a shit if the there is a booger hanging from the nose of the other guy.

But girls pay attention to every little thing on your face, even your pores on the skin. This girl just told me I have tiny blackheads around my nose which I never noticed in my life. It's over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, BigBoy, magnificentcel and 14 others
very true
my sister acts like that

• +1
Reactions: BigNoseSlavcel, BigBoy, magnificentcel and 4 others
Guys don't give a shit if the there is a booger hanging from the nose of the other guy.

But girls pay attention to every little thing on your face, even your pores on the skin. This girl just told me I have tiny blackheads around my nose which I never noticed in my life. It's over.
more like she is obsessed about her blackheads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, dewyskin and Deleted member 8583

they only pay hyper attention to things that also affect them such as acne/skin imperfections, nose size and shape, teeth and hair. If you havent atleast maxxed these normie things out its completely over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, BigBoy, Deleted member 10524 and 2 others

Just proves at the very least softmaxxes are necessary to avoid looksminning

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 10524
over for me then i have severe acne only thing saving me frm humiliation is my mask covering my acne

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, BigBoy, aspieSavage and 2 others

Completely, fixing failos is everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
That's true last time I was at school a group of girls attacked me yelling names like recessed dog and downward grown rat pheno while they pointed out my imperfect mouth eye angle and subpar infraorbital rims. The last girl grabbed my face and pulled saying forward growth or death.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9344 and 17 others

Some girls*

Some girls. Not all of them bro?

Do you not see how many disgusting girls there are?

With shit skin, easily fixable cosmetic issues, pimples, even facial hair.

Yes, they will sit around and watch you while you don't notice (to scan all your failos), and if you get a gf and get naked with her, there starts the medical-physical examination.

• +1
Reactions: ChestBrah
That's true last time I was at school a group of girls attacked me yelling names like recessed dog and downward grown rat pheno while they pointed out my imperfect mouth eye angle and subpar infraorbital rims. The last girl grabbed my face and pulled saying forward growth or death.

Women use to do this to me ALL DAY EVERY DAY... the second after I got Bimax they all proclaim their everlasting undying love for me!

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 8765 and Hightwolf
Women use to do this to me ALL DAY EVERY DAY... the second after I got Bimax they all proclaim their everlasting undying love for me!

giphy.gif

I can't locate your bimax thread

so true, they always give that deep "stare" when analyzing a guy's face

IMG 7324

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and randomvanish
Indeed girls are gay

its not even like they "analyse" your face its automatic. They can tell when your covering that shit jawline with a beard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765