GIRLS AND YOUR ONE ITIS POOPS TOO SON!! [DELUSIONISTS GTFIH!!]

maxmendietta

maxmendietta

busy being a cuck
Yes son. Women do shit.
This was proven to my at an unfortunate event at a sports rally at my uni.

I had to carry one person from one side to the other side.
I had to take a fat bitch to the other side as fast as i could.
The strength of my powerful mexican arms stretched her intestines and made her splatter viscous black dry shit all over the ground.
The challenge was still running and my team was loosing.

But i just could not handle the pheromones and the drastic putrid odour of such excrement.
I gave into my primal instincts and started guzzling her entire load of feces in front of all the high school.
Everyone was in utter shock but i was euphoriously enjoying every god damn second of me putting that delicious poop in my mouth.

Sadly as expected this anecdote came to the principal and i got kicked off the school and sent to a feces addict recovery center.
I have not eaten poop since then.

But my urges to consume shit are strong.
I'm not allowed to use the bathroom alone now in fear that i may fall into my addiction again.

• JFL
Reactions: Vasco-v2, RichardSpencel, Cardiologyscribe and 6 others
82900017 480004366285614 6417605348466622464 n

dnt red who cares :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and maxmendietta
You really are mentally ill...

• +1
Reactions: Alvik, RichardSpencel and Cardiologyscribe
You really are mentally ill...
Cope son. You are in utter dissapointment upon the realization that your Oneitis (BEING DUMPED BY SOME BBC SLAYER AS WE SPEAK) does indeed defecate.

Attachments

• MEIN.jpg
    MEIN.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 1
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Imagining her poop right now.

Straight up comedic in my mind.
Doesn't go well with her whore-esque image.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Imagining her poop right now.

Straight up comedic in my mind.
Doesn't go well with her whore-esque image.
High T behaviour son. Imagine you pooping in her pretty light featured face 😳 :feelshaha::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

and?
amazing
RuCiax1.gif

Cope son. You are in utter dissapointment upon the realization that your Oneitis (BEING DUMPED BY SOME BBC SLAYER AS WE SPEAK) does indeed defecate.

One of my fetishes is to use a girl as a personal toilet so I am not shaken by it at all.

High T behaviour son. Imagine you pooping in her pretty light featured face 😳 :feelshaha::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:
Maybe shit on her hair, mess it up and cripple her so she cannot whore around like a thirsty slut anymore

• Love it
Reactions: Griffith
I saw my former oneitis go to the bathroom and she took long in there. Wonder what she did in there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and LookistWorld
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Griffith
my old dorm had co ed bathrooms and sometimes I followed a hot girl in there, took the stall opposite her and listened to the sounds of nature

• JFL
Reactions: LookistWorld, Deleted member 1751 and thickdickdaddy27
I saw my former oneitis go to the bathroom and she took long in there. Wonder what she did in there
Did she flip her hair afterwards? Probably a pumping session or fingering.

• Woah
Reactions: Vermilioncore
my old dorm had co ed bathrooms and sometimes I followed a hot girl in there, took the stall opposite her and listened to the sounds of nature
Doodi
Bobby XD

• Love it
Reactions: Downey
I actually sell my poop for that exact purpose.

I can eat as expensive as I want - at $50 bucks a dump I am basically eating for free. Hell, I could go to Outback Steakhouse and order a $30 steak and I am actually making money.

I actually sell my poop for that exact purpose.

I can eat as expensive as I want - at $50 bucks a dump I am basically eating for free. Hell, I could go to Outback Steakhouse and order a $30 steak and I am actually making money.
Based Moneymaxxing Greycel

They shit, but their poop logs are pretty small and feminine. I don't know of women who shit humongous amounts of brown matter... perhaps lesbians or feminists. Fat women too, because all that space in the stomach means extra space for all their poop.

They shit, but their poop logs are pretty small and feminine. I don't know of women who shit humongous amounts of brown matter... perhaps lesbians or feminists. Fat women too, because all that space in the stomach means extra space for all their poop.
Doodi
Schizo

im no longer a compressed spinecel son. im 5'9.5 now. i am the senate.
I'm not 5'7 either. Seems we're not brothers. We're on different sides of the same wall: the sexual spectrum. I'm on the heterosexual side enjoying the company of women, while you're on the homosexual side, being gangraped by niggers

• WTF
Reactions: maxmendietta
Good thread son

Users who are viewing this thread

Back