what kind of a mother sends her son texts like these?

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
fuck man ive had my mom blocked for 3 months for convincing my grandpa i was gay and now he thinks im a fucking faggot idk if u guys read my thread on that shit but u can prolly find it if u go on my profiles threads but yeah now like usual shes back spreading rumors now shes telling my great grandmas side of the family about my bonesmashing and plastic surgery and my grand aunt knocked on my door yesterday demanding to come into my own apartment asking where my special hammer toy was that i hit my face with and i told her to fuck off and that my moms a lunatic and doesnt know what shes talking about so i let her in share a cup of tea and she goes on her way back 30 minutes to mineral wells fuck my mom nigga now since i unblocked her i get fucking weird ass texts every fucking day my whole family hates me because im the son of a whore ive always gotten piss poor treatment from my family because of her and i dont even talk to any of them anymore im just isolated by myself 24 7 no job no nothing i have no motivation because this bitch ruined my life! i havent lived with my mom for 8 years, i've had to raise myself since i my adopted father died and my mom last custody, since i was 11 i've been emancipated. rode the bus to school, family members would drop off food whenever, i lived in the city so i could go walk to a gamestop and buy gta etc for my xbox 360, i had to learn to pay bills from an early age, and i would get a check of 1200 dollars a month that i would save, and then another 800 for mental disability from my dad who died since he was in the military to use for food bills rent etc.
fuck this life i never even had a shot didn't even get a chance to try and no one gives a fuck about me!

fuck this shit nigga im thinking about blocking her she spams me 24 7 as im typing this thread i dont need this bs rn :cry:😭😿:feelscry:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 16275 and 54 others
I feel bad for u dude

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 16275 and 18 others
...what

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, juste, GetShrekt and 2 others
2DC8EEB0 2F3B 4ADF 9D65 30BB18A9F3E6

data-laughing.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 16275, Yuno_howitez and 44 others
I refuse to believe this is the life of a real person…

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 16275 and 50 others
Change your cellphone number for the time being and later on move to live by yourself away of such insanity tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 18840, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
Need to kill that bitch ASAP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18320
feel like I'm watching a new Fugate Family in progress.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 20097 and 1 other person
fuck man ive had my mom blocked for 3 months for convincing my grandpa i was gay and now he thinks im a fucking faggot idk if u guys read my thread on that shit but u can prolly find it if u go on my profiles threads but yeah now like usual shes back spreading rumors now shes telling my great grandmas side of the family about my bonesmashing and plastic surgery and my grand aunt knocked on my door yesterday demanding to come into my own apartment asking where my special hammer toy was that i hit my face with and i told her to fuck off and that my moms a lunatic and doesnt know what shes talking about so i let her in share a cup of tea and she goes on her way back 30 minutes to mineral wells fuck my mom nigga now since i unblocked her i get fucking weird ass texts every fucking day my whole family hates me because im the son of a whore ive always gotten piss poor treatment from my family because of her and i dont even talk to any of them anymore im just isolated by myself 24 7 no job no nothing i have no motivation because this bitch ruined my life! i havent lived with my mom for 8 years, i've had to raise myself since i my adopted father died and my mom last custody, since i was 11 i've been emancipated. rode the bus to school, family members would drop off food whenever, i lived in the city so i could go walk to a gamestop and buy gta etc for my xbox 360, i had to learn to pay bills from an early age, and i would get a check of 1200 dollars a month that i would save, and then another 800 for mental disability from my dad who died since he was in the military to use for food bills rent etc.
fuck this life i never even had a shot didn't even get a chance to try and no one gives a fuck about me!
View attachment 1858445View attachment 1858446View attachment 1858447View attachment 1858449View attachment 1858450View attachment 1858451View attachment 1858452View attachment 1858453View attachment 1858454View attachment 1858455
fuck this shit nigga im thinking about blocking her she spams me 24 7 as im typing this thread i dont need this bs rn :cry:😭😿:feelscry:
no we know why u are so fucked in the head. and stop bonesmashing if u wanna keep your last braincells for posting here mate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, PubertyMaxxer, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
bro when you get famous,can you give me a shout out? pls yakhiii 😿😿🤲🤲

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
New James lore just dropped

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Annihilator, Squirtoutmabooty and 13 others
Brutal as usual

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Niklaus Mikaelson, Moggie and 3 others
Average white family

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Annihilator, Squirtoutmabooty and 23 others
I refuse to believe this is the life of a real person…
Change your cellphone number for the time being and later on move to live by yourself away of such insanity tbh
Need to kill that bitch ASAP
feel like I'm watching a new Fugate Family in progress.
no we know why u are so fucked in the head. and stop bonesmashing if u wanna keep your last braincells for posting here mate
bro when you get famous,can you give me a shout out? pls yakhiii 😿😿🤲🤲
I HATE HER ALL SHE DOES IS SEND ME THESE BULLSHIT VIDEO MESSAGES AND VOICEMAILS I HAVE HUNDREDS OF THEM RECIEVED FROM THIS BITCH! SHE FOUND BLACKPILL CURSE HEH

ON TOP OF THAT I JUST GOT THIS FUCKING TEXT UNWARRENTED!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Mediterranean, noodlelover and 21 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Awan, Deleted member 16275, Curlbrahhh and 3 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, noodlelover, Deleted member 16474 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Awan, ArcticStorm, Deleted member 16275 and 14 others
wheres your dad?

what a joke

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Abandon that demented batshit whore and let her die alone like the pathetic pig she is. She's too far gone already.
Or better yet, send her to Jesus and take the insurance money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, mvp2v1 and GuyFromSingapore
ur mother is hot, no wonder u were born a chad lucky you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Niklaus Mikaelson, blackpilledmoid and 3 others
Imagine how it must feel when a girl you're fucking is so bored she's texting her son as you're thrusting

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 16275, BeestungLipsTheory and 15 others
You should just permablock her for sending you a message that show to you that she was getting fucked. No offense bro but your mum is a degenerated slut.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, TUSSELEIF, Boxingfan and 3 others
Only a white dude would tolerate this

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Squirtoutmabooty, Baldingman1998 and 8 others
You might aswell just ascend with your mom at this point :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Annihilator, noodlelover and 10 others
i would get a check of 1200 dollars a month that i would save, and then another 800 for mental disability
>NIGGA got 2K a month just for him just for existing
>his own apartement as a teen
>proceed to explain how life was unfair for him and he started from the bottom

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Awan, Deleted member 16275, PubertyMaxxer and 8 others
:feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Baldingman1998, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
  • Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Proper Jerry Springer household.

Ur moms hot

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Send her a video of you fucking your aunt

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 16275, Annihilator and 4 others
sorry op having drug addict mum is one of the worst things for a child. such many cases

lmoamaoamao bro wtf is going on

what is this

1662626449618-png.1858454

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 22126, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
What’s her number?

Any more titty pics :what:
search my threads nigga its on one of my first few threads on my profile u pervert
tell her to take drugs again she wont bother u then
i did just get off the phone w her and told her id fucking kill her and her friends and rape them and for some reason my mom got turned on and asked how id do it and said to kill her and make it quick then said i have charles manson look in my eye and that i look evil and have evil eyebrows and look asian and kept telling me to eat 2k calories to gain weight in my face and then said im a bad person and that im gonna become a killer even tho shes done worse shit she killed 9+ babies by aborting them and id never harm anotehr human being i just said it bc i was mad at her for being a bitch and so i had to say it to her to make her fuck off
IMG 4541

wheres your dad?
havent spoke to him in years thought he was dead until i got a call from my half brother i havent seen in 16 years said he fell working on his car and now he has alzhiemers this is the last picture i have of him ever i spilled cherry juice years ago on his young photograph polaroid i had saved fuck me and now i lost the photograph shiiiit
IMG 4542

at least ik where i get my masculine hairline but subhuman forehead to normies and foids and incel ears from but at least i got his tall chin and eye area i think he has dark brown eyes FUCK i would rather have a different dad with subhuman shape with blue or green eyes who fucke my mom so i could get her a40s then i would have a higher trust pheno and not look scary to girls fuck hazel eyes nigga .
Abandon that demented batshit whore and let her die alone like the pathetic pig she is. She's too far gone already.
Or better yet, send her to Jesus and take the insurance money.
there is no insruance to collecct shes got nothing not a dolar to her name shes a no good for nothin stealin thief who wastes all her money on dope but ur right ima block her again rn
ur mother is hot, no wonder u were born a chad lucky you
i aint no chad boyyyy
Imagine how it must feel when a girl you're fucking is so bored she's texting her son as you're thrusting
trust me i fucking thought about this 😿
You should just permablock her for sending you a message that show to you that she was getting fucked. No offense bro but your mum is a degenerated slut.
she takes pride in it she makes 6k an hour on chaturbate and wases 2k on dope goes to the bank gets the moneyt and gets raped and robbed on the train and loses all money repeat and she signed up for onlyfanst oday while on call shes a whore and i hate her she RUINED MY FUCKING LIFE! IT WAS OVER BEFORE IT ALREADY BEGUN SHE SHOULDVE FUCKING ABORTED ME LIKE THE OTHER NINE PLU SBABIES SHE KILLED BEFORE AND AFTER ME!
You might aswell just ascend with your mom at this point :feelskek:
wierd ahhh nicca
>NIGGA got 2K a month just for him just for existing
>his own apartement as a teen
>proceed to explain how life was unfair for him and he started from the bottom
you know NOTHING ABOUT ME! it was never fucking easy, i did what the fuck i had to do. went through hoops to get that money, i was 11 for fucks sake, its not like a luxury apartment. just a one bedroom one bath, 500 dollar rent at the time at a run down dump in south dallas. the 1200 was from my dad falling out of a helicopter in the military and 800 was from life insurance myt adopted father had before he died
fuk u
Based Asian family values (thank u mom and dad)
fuck ive alwasy wanted to be ethnic so bad man they have parties and celebrations while my family hasnt invited me to a party in years and i wish i had a family that loved me
Proper Jerry Springer household.
:feelscry:
Ur moms hot
ok see this is the FUCKING PROBLEM! YO UFUCKING NIGGER SIMPS WILL SIMP FORA 300 POUND OGRESS AND BE SATISFIED AND U WONDER WHY FOIDZ HAVE ELEVATED EGO U ASSHOEL!
She looks like shes already a grandma
shes 43 or something my dad 65
Send her a video of you fucking your aunt
u niggas maddd sus
imagine being the offspring of this american boar.
over for me 😿

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 16275, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
sorry op having drug addict mum is one of the worst things for a child. such many cases
fuck man and everyones making joke sand thinks less of me now fuk u all except u!

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 20097 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
ok see this is the FUCKING PROBLEM! YO UFUCKING NIGGER SIMPS WILL SIMP FORA 300 POUND OGRESS AND BE SATISFIED AND U WONDER WHY FOIDZ HAVE ELEVATED EGO U ASSHOEL!
Ur moms hot bro

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie
No wonder you are so mentally ill get some help dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 16275, PubertyMaxxer and 5 others
lmoamaoamao bro wtf is going on

what is this

1662626449618-png.1858454
imagine getting a text from ur own damn mother with a photo attached of her legs spread in the air from a 50 year old drug addict

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Annihilator, PubertyMaxxer and 5 others
this is why fathers need to be involved in their childrens lives

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Deleted member 16275, Squirtoutmabooty and 4 others
Yo no fucking way that's ur mom bro what

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
I finally see where you get it from
50D9BAC2 C0F3 4BAE B1DB D785E09D0088

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Niklaus Mikaelson, germanlooks and 2 others
this is why fathers need to be involved in their childrens lives
it was over before it even began
my pops died a long time ago
fuck man i messed up
we had an argument the night before
and i came at 8 in the morning to see him in his bed
he was rubbing my back and out of no where just starts choking
then he just goes limp i freak out and call 911 and they couldn't save him
he died of a cardiac arrest, and i regret everything.
FUCK MONTHS BEFORE HIS DEATH he asked me to go to a football game with him
but i wanted to stay home and work on my stupiud homemade gay pokemon cards!
i shouldve gone to thatt game and i wouldve never done anything to make him upset with me.
at the end of the day he was proud of me, he went to a few of my music concerts when i first started music, he paid for my music lessons, and he encouraged me to wreslte and join the wrestling football baseball soccer tennis and basketball team i was playing all sports school offered on top of select wrestling and once he died i lost all my skill and got fat and became soy coudlnt aforrd to pay for school sports and never had rides and shit and became a little bitch i went from being the schoolyard bully to being the victitm within 6 months of his death i loved him man ill never forget his kindness and all that he provided for me at the time, if he hadnt have died i believe i wouldve been a 6 foot tall+ 180+ lb highschool jock chad playing quarter back with a d1 football scholarship man he pushed me so hard to be the best, and now i have no one to do that. fuck im about to be an adult, and i have nothing to show for my childhood and all my years of experience except for pain anger sadness and regret.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 16984 and 3 others
it was over before it even began
my pops died a long time ago
fuck man i messed up
we had an argument the night before
and i came at 8 in the morning to see him in his bed
he was rubbing my back and out of no where just starts choking
then he just goes limp i freak out and call 911 and they couldn't save him
he died of a cardiac arrest, and i regret everything.
FUCK MONTHS BEFORE HIS DEATH he asked me to go to a football game with him
but i wanted to stay home and work on my stupiud homemade gay pokemon cards!
i shouldve gone to thatt game and i wouldve never done anything to make him upset with me.
at the end of the day he was proud of me, he went to a few of my music concerts when i first started music, he paid for my music lessons, and he encouraged me to wreslte and join the wrestling football baseball soccer tennis and basketball team i was playing all sports school offered on top of select wrestling and once he died i lost all my skill and got fat and became soy coudlnt aforrd to pay for school sports and never had rides and shit and became a little bitch i went from being the schoolyard bully to being the victitm within 6 months of his death i loved him man ill never forget his kindness and all that he provided for me at the time, if he hadnt have died i believe i wouldve been a 6 foot tall+ 180+ lb highschool jock chad playing quarter back with a d1 football scholarship man he pushed me so hard to be the best, and now i have no one to do that. fuck im about to be an adult, and i have nothing to show for my childhood and all my years of experience except for pain anger sadness and regret.
fuck I'm so sorry man that sucks

• So Sad
Reactions: emeraldglass and Deleted member 16133