what kind of a mother sends her son texts like these?

What a cursed day to have eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 16984, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
fuck I'm so sorry man that sucks
its okay im gonna make the biggest comeback ever one day and fuck all these niggas in the end

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, noodlelover, Cheesyrumble and 3 others
just get a new phone bro!

ur mother is hot, no wonder u were born a chad lucky you
Obese 50 year old white women are considered Stacys according to currys :feelshaha:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, PubertyMaxxer, rand anon and 2 others
Ofc she thinks ur a fagot, u spend half of ur day in a forum exclusive for men admiring men's faces all day long, i would too tbh

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Vain786 and Pumanator
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 16369 and Vain786
TLDR but not surprised it's a white family.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
its okay im gonna make the biggest comeback ever one day and fuck all these niggas in the end

Your situation sounds really tragic and i hope you do turn it all around. You have your whole life ahead of you.

But i think you shouldn't cut your mum off entirely.
Sure take your distance when you need it, but at the end of the day you one have one mother. She still loves you, she just has her own problems with substance abuse.

• +1
fuck man ive had my mom blocked for 3 months for convincing my grandpa i was gay and now he thinks im a fucking faggot idk if u guys read my thread on that shit but u can prolly find it if u go on my profiles threads but yeah now like usual shes back spreading rumors now shes telling my great grandmas side of the family about my bonesmashing and plastic surgery and my grand aunt knocked on my door yesterday demanding to come into my own apartment asking where my special hammer toy was that i hit my face with and i told her to fuck off and that my moms a lunatic and doesnt know what shes talking about so i let her in share a cup of tea and she goes on her way back 30 minutes to mineral wells fuck my mom nigga now since i unblocked her i get fucking weird ass texts every fucking day my whole family hates me because im the son of a whore ive always gotten piss poor treatment from my family because of her and i dont even talk to any of them anymore im just isolated by myself 24 7 no job no nothing i have no motivation because this bitch ruined my life! i havent lived with my mom for 8 years, i've had to raise myself since i my adopted father died and my mom last custody, since i was 11 i've been emancipated. rode the bus to school, family members would drop off food whenever, i lived in the city so i could go walk to a gamestop and buy gta etc for my xbox 360, i had to learn to pay bills from an early age, and i would get a check of 1200 dollars a month that i would save, and then another 800 for mental disability from my dad who died since he was in the military to use for food bills rent etc.
fuck this life i never even had a shot didn't even get a chance to try and no one gives a fuck about me!
View attachment 1858445View attachment 1858446View attachment 1858447View attachment 1858449View attachment 1858450View attachment 1858451View attachment 1858452View attachment 1858453View attachment 1858454View attachment 1858455
fuck this shit nigga im thinking about blocking her she spams me 24 7 as im typing this thread i dont need this bs rn :cry:😭😿:feelscry:
She literally seems to be mentally ill or schizophrenic, block her completely and stop ever responding again in your life. Thats fucking disgusting, absolutely digusting. Yeah my family all knows about my bonesmashing too but no one will talk shit to my face because they know i have no temper.

block this sick fuck out completely.

also you dont need to bonesmash anymore.

• +1
Your situation sounds really tragic and i hope you do turn it all around. You have your whole life ahead of you.

But i think you shouldn't cut your mum off entirely.
Sure take your distance when you need it, but at the end of the day you one have one mother. She still loves you, she just has her own problems with substance abuse.
nah dude that bitch is totally fucked in the head, sending pictures of that shit. This dude has got a stone personality he don't need that toxic female family member bullshit.

• +1
wtf did i just read. Is there no social system in US? How old are you?

the only correct thing she said was to eat more and you might get taller. I didnt stop growing till 21 so its probably true

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and 250722
I thank God everyday i was not born in a white family, I've only seen this type of degeneracy in white population.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, GetShrekt, Boxingfan and 4 others
  • WTF
She literally seems to be mentally ill or schizophrenic, block her completely and stop ever responding again in your life. Thats fucking disgusting, absolutely digusting. Yeah my family all knows about my bonesmashing too but no one will talk shit to my face because they know i have no temper.

block this sick fuck out completely.

also you dont need to bonesmash anymore.
i think i just need to bonesmash my gonions everything else is probably as maxxed out as it gets lol

honestly it's your fault for unblocking her

• So Sad
  • So Sad
fuck man ive had my mom blocked for 3 months for convincing my grandpa i was gay and now he thinks im a fucking faggot idk if u guys read my thread on that shit but u can prolly find it if u go on my profiles threads but yeah now like usual shes back spreading rumors now shes telling my great grandmas side of the family about my bonesmashing and plastic surgery and my grand aunt knocked on my door yesterday demanding to come into my own apartment asking where my special hammer toy was that i hit my face with and i told her to fuck off and that my moms a lunatic and doesnt know what shes talking about so i let her in share a cup of tea and she goes on her way back 30 minutes to mineral wells fuck my mom nigga now since i unblocked her i get fucking weird ass texts every fucking day my whole family hates me because im the son of a whore ive always gotten piss poor treatment from my family because of her and i dont even talk to any of them anymore im just isolated by myself 24 7 no job no nothing i have no motivation because this bitch ruined my life! i havent lived with my mom for 8 years, i've had to raise myself since i my adopted father died and my mom last custody, since i was 11 i've been emancipated. rode the bus to school, family members would drop off food whenever, i lived in the city so i could go walk to a gamestop and buy gta etc for my xbox 360, i had to learn to pay bills from an early age, and i would get a check of 1200 dollars a month that i would save, and then another 800 for mental disability from my dad who died since he was in the military to use for food bills rent etc.
fuck this life i never even had a shot didn't even get a chance to try and no one gives a fuck about me!
View attachment 1858445View attachment 1858446View attachment 1858447View attachment 1858449View attachment 1858450View attachment 1858451View attachment 1858452View attachment 1858453View attachment 1858454View attachment 1858455
fuck this shit nigga im thinking about blocking her she spams me 24 7 as im typing this thread i dont need this bs rn :cry:😭😿:feelscry:
Brutal. Your mom's the Empress of the Trailer Park. Be proud! Embrace that white trash. Become The Duke of White Trash. Get yourself a white goblin robe and face mask, something like this:

Face mask

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 16133
This explains a lot

They fucking cursed you yakhi 😢

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Deleted member 17735
❤️

• So Sad
im sorry bro you dont deserve that shit fr, we love you man
hope it all pass someday

• Love it
I thank God everyday i was not born in a white family, I've only seen this type of degeneracy in white population.
Curry and rice all around the world are thankful. Asian unity

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: incel194012940 and Chadpreetmaybe
LMAOOOOOOOOOO

• WTF
bro is back, weirder than ever:love:

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
u look like an alien man. maybe ur mum is right, your purpose is doing evil to take weakness out of this clown world

u look like an alien man. maybe ur mum is right, your purpose is doing evil to take weakness out of this clown world
noooo i could never hurt human being

this is why fathers need to be involved in their childrens lives
Gandy looks boneless and downward grown in your avi.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Moggie
we need a documentary for James life

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Honestly it’s over.

The only option left is killing her and yourself (satire)

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Moggie
please go see steven spielberg, i'm sure you can do a blockbuster horror movie with your life no cap

• Love it
Your mother will make a good breeding cow for strong Hindu stock!