Girls Are fucking complicated man

darkness97

darkness97

Master
hooked up with this chick at the christmas party. fucking regret because now she is in love. my oneitis keeps staring at me looking sad and tried talking to me the other day. i basically told her to fuck off. i felt bad about it a week later and sent her an email apologizing and saying that i love her still. i am such a cuck. i don't really know if that was a good move at all, or if i would have been better off just ignoring her for life. i am literally too afraid to check my fucking email. its either she ignored it which would make me feel at ease but also a little hurt. or she could actually respond to me saying that i love her and chances are its not going to be good.

why cant i just have a regular conversation with her without telling her that i am in love with her? she probably wants everything to return to normal because she misses being my friend. i dont really know, and if i asked her i doubt she would tell me the truth. throughout the duration of our friendship all she did was get jealous and bitter at me talking to other women. i confessed to her and not her friend and her friend threw a fit. my oneitis then rejected me.

intuitively speaking, i have no idea. she is moving to europe, and i am moving provinces. i want to reach some semblance of peace, but what i really want is to just kiss her once before it is all over. this chick that i work with is another problem. i told her that i liked her while i was piss drunk and obviously she is going to take that with 1000% seriously. i got a handle on it though.

This fucking slayer shit is not meant for nice people. i have become a little bit of an asshole. it's almost impossible to not become one when dealing with many women at a time. FUCK.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Chadeep, n0rthface and 5 others
Slaying isnt for everyone bro. It isnt for me neither. I have a sode hoe coming over tomorrow and im just worried about STDs

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, darkness97, alriodai and 1 other person
They’re simple;

If you’re Chad they’ll suck you dry and swallow your cum. If you’re ugly, you’ll be jerking off until you’re 90 years old and die alone like the piece of shit you are.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15164, Moggie, closedplatecel and 6 others
Yes, I believe I understand.

When I was in group therapy, I had this petite Boricua sitting near me daily. She dyed her hair red, and also tapped me on the shoulder, called me "Cool", and approached me once as we were leaving. I also had another group approach me at CHW(Local hospital). She took a day off from therapy, found me in the hospital lab, and made sure to wear a black dress for me.

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
a reminder you're just another guy to her
no not the redpill talk
if your oneitis is a pretty girl chances are another guy friend like you liked her and told her and blablabla
NEVER TELL A GIRL YOU KNOW FOR A WHILE YOU LIKE HER bro
that's asking for suicide

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Richard_Hungwell and darkness97
. it's almost impossible to not become one when dealing with many women at a time. FUCK.
There was the occasion, in fictionalized 2018, when Aspie John encountered two young girls while shopping in Wal-Mart.

Aspie John was exiting the frozen foods section when he noted the two girls walking towards him. They briefly stopped and a young brown-haired White brunette started giggling at him. A.J quickly became anxious and headed to the next section.

The two later walked past him as he was shopping in a different aisle.

And the next occasion(fictionalized 2020), in which he found himself as the subject of a blue-haired Latina's eyes. She smiled cheesily at him and waved in yet another Wal-Mart. She later said "Hey" to him in the Arts/Crafts section.

Slaying isnt for everyone bro. It isnt for me neither. I have a sode hoe coming over tomorrow and im just worried about STDs
Jfl if you don't screen every girl with HIV before hooking up

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Nah bro. These days nobody asks for any deets. You can raw dog any girl if ur not ugly

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 19896

At such young ages, there is no need.

Young blonde "Ashley" smiled at me during my first stint in group therapy. I recall her beautiful black dress on Halloween.

And, of course, the 12-year-old Black girl in our group. She sat next to me and stared at me during a kissing scene in a dragon movie(I saw it from my peripheral vision). This was how she stared at me as I built with Jenga alone:

200.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
At such young ages, there is no need.

Young blonde "Ashley" smiled at me during my first stint in group therapy. I recall her beautiful black dress on Halloween.

And, of course, the 12-year-old Black girl in our group. She sat next to me and stared at me during a kissing scene in a dragon movie(I saw it from my peripheral vision). This was how she stared at me as I built with Jenga alone:

200.gif
Here is your emmy

Images 8

There was also the violent arguments between my half-cousins:

Yes. I was her first kiss, though I doubt she remembers it. We were quite young. We simulated a romantic relationship once or twice.

Indeed. I felt attraction to my younger cousin. She has Bipolar Disorder and lost her father at an early age. We shared a history of GI problems and were very close. I believe we had some sort of sexual tension at times, given we would "lightly touch" each other. She played love songs often while staying at my grandmother's house on the weekend.

Indeed. He is much more attractive than I am, and I've had the privilege of having a short morena dye her hair to impress me. She also implicitly asked for my phone number("Hey Incellectually" in the group therapy lobby).

Me and my half-cousin, "Elizabeth", would sometimes stare into each other's eyes. Mother noted that she seemed to be trying to impress me.

I see. I've been with none in terms of full-fledged intercourse. However:

A girl named "Roxanne" sat next to me at a table isolated from all the other youth. As did a young Blonde Stacylite named Calista. When I was being discharged from group therapy, Calista whined about having to be there. "Elizabeth"(Same name as my half-cousin) wrote "hearts and kisses" for my section on the group "compliments sheet" activity.

Here is your emmy

Images 8

Another Mulatta said, as she was walking past me, "Why do you always have to cover yourself up? Like you're better than us", in a frustrated tone. That person sat next to me often while I was using the basement computers. As did Tionna.

S.R.B also wore a shirt like this:

13094379 266523900362657 2714331378903020843 n

She wore glasses and a blue shirt for me:

13087571 1017303691693904 8964165548724442691 n

13686697_1069003753190564_6044188043465987089_n.jpg

She wore this(She heard our group psychologist mention my "black-white" gloves):

1935715_990940500996890_7311141631216912951_n.jpg

13165842_1029435747147365_250883900474570043_n.jpg

13557806_1056431651114441_2130429590601216988_n.jpg

Ahh....young Black Ashley. In grade school, I remember feeling very anxious when I realized she was lightly touching my clothed bum on the playground. I quickly turned around and looked at her briefly. She was very pretty and sweet, however.

And then, the Black girl in Wal-Mart who briefly stopped and stared me with a simple "Hi". I said "Hello" and continued shopping.

I recall the special occasion when we were alone. Both of us partially-clothed and staring at one another.

"Elizabeth" and I decided to simulate "marriage" at the young age of six. We embraced one another and kissed several times. We bent each-other's fingers and lightly licked them in a back-and-forth "game". Then, we cuddled on her bed while shirtless and kissed softly.

I was very careful to notice her feeding tube. In adolescence, we "lightly wrestled" and pinned each-other to my bed upstairs at our grandmother's house.

"Partially-clothed"? No. We were fully naked. She once called my "dimples" cute.

She would sit on the bed of my bedroom upstairs and refer to me as "Best Friend". She'd play romantic love songs for most of the day.

Roxanne accidentally bumping into me on one occasion. She was moving around for a group activity and her clothed bum accidentally slammed against my pants. She was embarrassed and immediately apologized. She also wore makeup/a t-shirt and sat next to me as I sat alone on another occasion.

Yes...2013. Shay stared at me in group therapy. She wore a blue shirt for me(See Above) and would scratch her hands to impress me; she mimicked my habit of using hand sanitizer as a guise to do other things without explicit permission. Lisa Jill called therapy because she was crying over being unable to speak to me.

Shay Rose blew kisses at me as I waited in CHW. She removed her glasses and jacket to impress me. Showed me her lovely phone so I would call her. I smiled coyly and she responded by crossing her arms and facing her body towards me. After I rejected her due to her obviously high chance of infidelity, she flipped her hair at me as I waited for a transportation van with Mother at the local psychiatric hospital a few days later. I heard the group leader and his aide saying, "Shay really wanted him to be her boyfriend".

Months later, I saw her sitting in front of a window. She was attending an eating disorder support group. Years later, I saw her while in-patient in a suicide ward. She forcefully held my tray and made scratching gestures at me. I stepped back and thanked her for helping me. As I walked away, she quickly said "OK" in a pained tone.

As I walked outside, a young light-skinned Black foid with red-dyed hair approached me. She said to me, "You look tired", from a distance and walked quite slowly. She gave me a slight gaze of disapproval as I walked past her. In the libraries of Minneapolis, I was briefly eyed by a hazel-eyed blonde. She was an adolescent and needed virtual homework help. An Asian girl once smiled at me and eyed me with her arms crossed, standing outside in the Minnesotan winter.

The redheaded White volunteer at the youth commune who blocked the closet and started smiling at me. Perhaps Maria, the young Black femoid who questioned my meal choices and sat by me as I sat alone in the youth commune, is also worth mentioning.

you know the thread is fucking dead when this schizo above starts spamming nonsense

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17311, closedplatecel and 6 others
you know the thread is fucking dead when this schizo above starts spamming nonsense

Schizotypal ASD. I'd rather produce the write-up, but this will suffice for now:

Screenshot from 2021 09 03 13 33 47

There was also the violent arguments between my half-cousins:

Another Mulatta said, as she was walking past me, "Why do you always have to cover yourself up? Like you're better than us", in a frustrated tone. That person sat next to me often while I was using the basement computers. As did Tionna.

S.R.B also wore a shirt like this:

13094379 266523900362657 2714331378903020843 n

She wore glasses and a blue shirt for me:

13087571 1017303691693904 8964165548724442691 n

13686697_1069003753190564_6044188043465987089_n.jpg

She wore this(She heard our group psychologist mention my "black-white" gloves):

1935715_990940500996890_7311141631216912951_n.jpg

13165842_1029435747147365_250883900474570043_n.jpg

13557806_1056431651114441_2130429590601216988_n.jpg
What are you talking about, ever?

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and Toth's thot
Screenshot from 2021 08 30 19 37 23

Screenshot from 2021 08 23 15 18 34

Screenshot from 2021 08 23 15 18 16

(I think this was for Chad, except for the guy she encountered in the hospital a few days before...)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
They’re simple;

If you’re Chad they’ll suck you dry and swallow your cum. If you’re ugly, you’ll be jerking off until you’re 90 years old and die alone like the piece of shit you are.
you wish this was true lol

a reminder you're just another guy to her
no not the redpill talk
if your oneitis is a pretty girl chances are another guy friend like you liked her and told her and blablabla
NEVER TELL A GIRL YOU KNOW FOR A WHILE YOU LIKE HER bro
that's asking for suicide
she told me she liked me first, (lol) and then i responded. she thought i was in love with her friend because my "friend" told her than so that she would not talk to me. her friend thought i was in love with her and threw a fit over it.

i don't really care to be honest. she didn't respond to the email that i sent her but i don't mind. I have no control over this situation. i am just letting go and let whatever happen, happen. the ball is in her court and she will decide on what she wants to do. all i can do is not tell her to fuck off the next time she approaches me. if she does.

either way it's all already written in the books of fate. if it is meant to be then she will come my way. all i have to do is wait. I've done all that i can.

200.gif

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and n0rthface
Bro messages his bitches through email
Tom Cruise Lol GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot, closedplatecel and 4 others
Bro messages his bitches through email
Tom Cruise Lol GIF
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Could we have a cheeky peek at the email?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Toth's thot
Could we have a cheeky peek at the email?
I would but i am going to doxx myself because i say where i go to school, where i am going to live and use real names.

basically its

sorry i was cold to you (oneitis) i just needed some time to move on and its really hard. i just needed more time before i can be friends with you again.

i then wrote i wanted to talk to you about your trip and see what you looked like in glasses. then i said i got into this school and i am routing for her when she moves to europe for school. then i said that the conversation that we had where we confessed to each other was one of my happiest moments ever. then i apologized for the font because i was too lazy to change it back from word.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
the only thing i am really worried about is my "friend" was there when i was hooking up with the chick. i dont know if he would but he might rat me out to her just because he is a little bitch. he might even justify it to himself the fucking cunt.

if he does then that will fuck me, but lol she has no right to get mad at me because she ain't and never was my girlfriend and its none of her goddamn business. if she does find out then obviously she still talks about me lol

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 18244 and n0rthface
then i said that the conversation that we had where we confessed to each other was one of my happiest moments ever

Commentary:

Re: GIRLS MAKE NO SENSE!
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185302669Sunday, March 13, 2016 10:29 PM CDT
It is very simple. She merely thanked you because you gave her exactly what she desired. Within any other circumstances, you are perceived as valueless to her. It is perfectly logical. Female individuals are inherently narcissistic.
Re: What does "getting friendzoned" mean

Re: idk why most people are so happy when they're in love
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#184574451Monday, February 29, 2016 10:20 PM CST
You are quite mistaken. "Love" is not based on "happiness", as you seem to think. Naive male individuals are psychologically-enslaved by narcissistic, leftist female individuals. Leftist propaganda regularly instills the ideology of "obedience" to women for fear of penalties.
Re: idk why most people are so happy when they're in love
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#184574985Monday, February 29, 2016 10:32 PM CST
"i have to disagree with you since it happens to more women than men" That is purely a leftist fabrication, and you are entirely aware of it. Leftist society regularly attempts to convey women as "victims" Yet, female --> Male domestic violence models indicate that the rate is near equal. You are very repulsive.
Re: Nice OT'er List.

Why Are The Violent Bonobos Still Alive In America?
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#200544560Tuesday, October 25, 2016 6:05 PM CDT
The United States was constructed through a coalition of Caucasoid intelligence/labor. Yet, Negroid individuals have used the guise of leftism to inoculate Caucasian media with "guilt" propaganda, for the purpose of receiving undeserved resources. This also includes complaining about "unfair opportunities" despite having the highest reception of "assistance" services of the entire U.S population. Statistically-speaking, they are most violent of the ethnic groups within the U.S; they regularly claim that Caucasian males are "weakling white boys" and speak about conquering the vulvvea beautiful and Intelligent Caucasian women in their "music" videos, which convey Caucasian women as mere pleasure objects. Chicago, Illinois is an example of their violence rate. They breed at very-rapid rates and propagate pathogens such as HIVE throughout society with ease. They are intellectually-cripled from birth and cannot function sufficiently within Caucasian society, which results in their violent "BLM" riots and assault on races who are more progressive than they are. Why are these feces-like creatures allowed to live?

Re: Girls on roblox
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185309822Monday, March 14, 2016 1:54 AM CDT
"Men = Women" Absolutely incorrect statement. M > W
Re: WHY WOMEN ARE SUPERIOR
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185628525Saturday, March 19, 2016 2:26 AM CDT
Women are nothing more than narcissistic parasites with vulvae.

Re: I'm catching feelings for an 8th grader
Moronism
Png

#181272203Friday, January 08, 2016 3:49 AM CST
"its weird how the people who have trouble landing dates have the most useful advice" Women do not desire wise and intelligent male individuals. They desire subordinates.

Re: Thanks, internet.
Moronism
Png

#181266041Thursday, January 07, 2016 10:55 PM CST
Yes, I often ponder about whether I would have been able to effectively manipulate other male individuals on a psychological-basis if I was born as a woman. Truly, I have ascended from the facade being conveyed by matriarchal society.
Re: Any tips for a new forumer like me??
Moronism
Png

#181388623Saturday, January 09, 2016 7:59 PM CST
Yes. Claim to be a woman to receive attention.
Re: Hey i am new to off topic foruming.
Moronism
Png

#181749302Friday, January 15, 2016 10:50 PM CST
"You are an oder" Very naive response. This individual is merely feigning inexperience. Eventually this user will resort to their persona of being a "woman" again.

• +1
Re: Ex roblox players 'quit' note?
Moronism
Png

#181210420Wednesday, January 06, 2016 9:08 PM CST
"Girls will take advantage of you." In accordance with instinct, that former ROBLOX user provided a valid claim. Although, I disagree with the "guys, be good to girls" statement. Such behavior allows you to be psychologically-manipulated by narcissistic female individuals.
Re: I'm catching feelings for an 8th grader
Moronism
Png

#181271449Friday, January 08, 2016 2:49 AM CST
Such attraction towards "vulnerable" adolescent female individuals is quite natural. Only logical-reasoning and mathematical knowledge will solve your dilemma.
Re: I just got a 3 day ISS (In School Suspension)
Moronism
Png

#181272553Friday, January 08, 2016 4:19 AM CST
"obviously fake/over exaggerated to push anti-feminist views" The story provided by this young adolescent is quite mind in comparison to the "female rights" extremism seen elsewhere throughout society.
Re: There Are This Girl In Class
Moronism
Png

#182733529Saturday, January 30, 2016 11:51 PM CST
"you don't have to be perfect" You have a strange method of making deductions. Using proper English is not equivalent to striving for "perfection." This user is clearly more concerned with an adolescent female individual than basic academic knowledge. I am shivering at the thought of anyone deliberately disregarding such a fact.

• +1
Re: so there's this hot girl at my school...
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182973477Wednesday, February 03, 2016 10:48 PM CST
"Roman", I recall you previously creating a thread a week ago in which you angrily described your inability to understand what a "Polynomial" was. Perhaps you should consider completing your academic assignments instead of salivating at the thought of receiving romantic pleasure from a female adolescent schoolchild.
Re: why is that only women talk about their 'haters'
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183005358Thursday, February 04, 2016 5:08 PM CST
"Enjoy your ban! :D" Indeed I will "enjoy" my penalties. Leftist propaganda about "female oppression" only validate my claim further.
Re: Don't ever be friends with thatgirlmaggy
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183185559Sunday, February 07, 2016 6:20 PM CST
"the horror of actually having friends" It is not an authentic "friendship." The subject of the thread is supposedly a female individual that regularly entices "her" Internet companions using anatomy.
more_horiz
Re: replaced go back to ot
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184096500Sunday, February 21, 2016 2:45 PM CST
"agh its a girl what do i do i cant talk to it" Surely you are not implying that repulsion of female individuals(AKA misogyny) is equivalent to being unable to speak to them? Also, misogyny is entirely necessary. Female individuals suppress the intellectual capabilities of male individuals.

Re: replaced go back to ot
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184101925Sunday, February 21, 2016 4:05 PM CST
"why does my post about iifirestorm get deleted but this doesnt" Simple. The moderators active within C & G recognize the toxic influence of female individuals.
Re: already got another kid on the way...
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184612991Tuesday, March 01, 2016 6:26 PM CST
Ah, Slayer, you are quite pathetic. A male individual unable to control his s-exual lust is a male individual psychologically-enslaved by female individuals. Although, this story was likely fabricated.
Re: my standards for a guy
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184675887Wednesday, March 02, 2016 10:38 PM CST
Very good for you then. You must feel quite privileged knowing that you will receive attention from prepubescent males over the Internet by claiming to be a female.

• +1
Re: What is the most controversial opinion you have?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185166646Friday, March 11, 2016 8:17 PM CST
Well, allow us to begin, I suppose. Firstly, African American individuals are naturally aggressive and intellectually-crippled in comparison to beautiful, intelligent Caucasian individuals. Secondly, female individuals are also inherently-narcissistic and concerned only with using idiotic leftist propaganda to convey themselves as "victims." The secondary premise is especially abundant within the "Western World."
Re: im losing interest in roblox fast
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#200649105Friday, October 28, 2016 8:03 PM CDT
"Nex Ima change it back or I won't" Oh, now I see. You are a bonobo trying to impress his female White owners on the Internet.
more_horiz
Re: why do chicks do this
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#200656548Friday, October 28, 2016 11:31 PM CDT
It is due to vanity and female competitive instinct. Females are naturally attracted to each-other. However, they seek resources from vulnerable males. Therefore, they must conceal this fact via competition.

• +1
Re: girls-human or different species
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146390337Friday, September 19, 2014 7:16 PM CDT
Both genders are humans either way. Perhaps the problem is that you need to change your perspective on the situation? Each person has their own individual personality and simply because one female doesn't necessarily enjoy your presence doesn't mean someone else won't; I would suggest that perhaps you examine your own behavior and personality rather then categorizing everyone of a specific gender group together simply because different people react differently. Additionally, you'll benefit much more from "Academic" knowledge rather then unnecessarily obsessing over the opposite gender.
Re: [ Content Deleted ]

Yes I Am New To Roblox
UnintelligentAnon
Png

#181329653Saturday, January 09, 2016 1:17 AM CST
Hello. I am quite inexperienced with navigating the ROBLOX dating website. Please explain to me how I can use this website to meet kind women. I would prefer the individual to be an intelligent Caucasian female with blue eyes and brown hair. Send me a personal message with an authentic picture and your current country location for more information. Thank you.
Re: hi :p im new to off topic and im a girl :p
UnintelligentAnon
Png

#181328875Saturday, January 09, 2016 12:58 AM CST
"and anon i dont i just get it cause im a girl" No, you receive attention because you merely "claim" to be a female individual. There is a significant difference between objectivity and subjectivity.

• +1
Re: Please Punish Me Efficiently, Moderators
UnintelligentAnon
Png

#181331750Saturday, January 09, 2016 2:17 AM CST
"you PM these kinds of things bro" Naive child, it is necessary to convey the shame of my behavior publicly. An inferior individual such as myself does not deserve the privilege of privacy.
UnintelligentAnon
Png

#181331812Saturday, January 09, 2016 2:20 AM CST
"Ok these thread will give you a Account Reminder or Warning." I have already received three within the previous hour.
Re: If everyone just stayed in their own country
UnintelligentAnon
Png

#181331980Saturday, January 09, 2016 2:28 AM CST
"All is fair in love and war"
UnintelligentAnon
Png

#181332050Saturday, January 09, 2016 2:31 AM CST
I am trembling from the pseudo-intellectual behavior and narcissism that I am exhibiting. Truly, I deserve immediate account termination. Please, punish me severely. It is obvious that I am perceived as a worthless individual by the vast majority of the users here. Only severe punishment can suit me well. http://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=181329653 http://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=181330855 http://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=181330214 http://...

• +1
poster above me is misunderstood and elaborate high iq troll

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath