Jagged0

Jagged0

Mr.Ellish 5 VIP [ 🇺🇦 blur gang] KING OF .ME
2736CDA5 57A9 42BC 834E 5E84845A5333
She barely eats and works out constantly

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 3902, nonserviam and 3 others
all foids legit have to do is just stop eating so much and even thats hard for most

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Kmscurry, Ocelot and 9 others
i work out constantly too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Dommaxxer, OOGABOOGA and 3 others
Bullshit, they say they do all of that but either they don't do it well. My sisters are like that and they barely know how to properly squat.

Unless you're talking about a white girl, they do take care of themselves, unlike the lazy ethnic filth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KnoxHarrington, Deleted member 9568, Ocelot and 4 others
All girls are bloated as fuck/boneless, only a few i know have visible cheekbones and usually they have shit features. Do you really think beckies leanmax JFL. Body is more important for girls tho so its aight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
All girls are bloated as fuck/boneless, only a few i know have visible cheekbones and usually they have shit features. Do you really think beckies leanmax JFL. Body is more important for girls tho so its aight
Bullshit, they say they do all of that but either they don't do it well. My sisters are like that and they barely know how to properly squat.

Unless you're talking about a white girl, they do take care of themselves, unlike the lazy ethnic filth.
She sent me a pic of her today compared to a few months ago she’s making good gains

Most women have more fat in their faces than men. I've noticed in my female relatives and acquaintances. They have skinny body but chubby rounded faces like Selena Gomez

• Hmm...
Reactions: magnificentcel
Most women have more fat in their faces than men. I've noticed in my female relatives and acquaintances. They have skinny body but chubby rounded faces like Selena Gomez
because they have weak bones. i want to marry a girl whose tall with strong bones so the child can mog

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and magnificentcel
because they have weak bones. i want to marry a girl whose tall with strong bones so the child can mog
in my experience women have better facial bone structures than men on average

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 6341 and Deleted member 1751
they don;t know how to work out proper, wasting their time on flashy 10 min ab advert videos

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 8765
i am 188 cm tall, i don't need to work out

and none of those exercises do a thing
Yes, most women are completely clueless about training so they just burn calories and don't end up building any muscle. The only women who seem to know what they are doing in the gym are the powerlifters because they are on a structured program that forces them to do compound movements.

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
in my experience women have better facial bone structures than men on average
yea but the bones are smaller making they're faces appear more bloated, that's the key here

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: magnificentcel and nonserviam
Yes, most women are completely clueless about training so they just burn calories and don't end up building any muscle. The only women who seem to know what they are doing in the gym are the powerlifters because they are on a structured program that forces them to do compound movements.
those stretches don’t even burn calories

the only exercise women should do is squats, running and cycling

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and nonserviam
Women in the weight room work harder, use better form, and use more balanced and progress-oriented routines than men. And it shows on their bodies. The women are slender with nice booties and toned arms, while but for a few obvious juicers, the men are gross and skinny-fat as if they had never touched a weight in their lives.

those stretches don’t even burn calories

the only exercise women should do is squats, running and cycling
No. Women should train like men but with a focus on the lower body instead of the upper body. But they should still train the upper body.

Women think that training their upper body hard will make them too big and shrink their boobs and butt but that is not how it works. A woman who is strong at the bench press is not going to have small boobs if her body fat percentage remains the same, its the opposite, they will actually be bigger.

Just like the butt increases when you train it, the chest muscles do the same thing and her boobs are going to be more firm instead of just being fat everywhere because they are going to be stronger and able to push more weight.

Squatting only builds quads, women should focus more on the deadlift because it works the hamstrings, the glutes and the lower back. Women dont need big quads, they need big glutes. But to be at their best performance, they should do both. They should also do the chin ups or pull ups to build the upper back. And overhead press to build the shoulders and arm exercises to build the arms.

A woman who isnt on steroids will never become "too muscular" or end up looking like a man, its not possible, only steroids can do that.

No. Women should train like men but with a focus on the lower body instead of the upper body. But they should still train the upper body.

Women think that training their upper body hard will make them too big and shrink their boobs and butt but that is not how it works. A woman who is strong at the bench press is not going to have small boobs if her body fat percentage remains the same, its the opposite, they will actually be bigger.

Just like the butt increases when you train it, the chest muscles do the same thing and her boobs are going to be more firm instead of just being fat everywhere because they are going to be stronger and able to push more weight.

Squatting only builds quads, women should focus more on the deadlift because it works the hamstrings, the glutes and the lower back. Women dont need big quads, they need big glutes. But to be at their best performance, they should do both. They should also do the chin ups or pull ups to build the upper back. And overhead press to build the shoulders and arm exercises to build the arms.

A woman who isnt on steroids will never become "too muscular" or end up looking like a man, its not possible, only steroids can do that.
women can’t gain muscle without anavar
they just need to be thin

women can’t gain muscle without anavar
they just need to be thin
That is actually false. Anyone who gains strength will eventually start gaining muscle through muscular adaptations. So if you put a woman on a good high volume program with the main compound movements and some isolation lifts and make her do it all properly, she will gain some muscle.

Women can only gain half what men can gain in muscle mass but that is still a lot and enough to make a difference since their frame is small.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
lazycel=Volcel

That is actually false. Anyone who gains strength will eventually start gaining muscle through muscular adaptations. So if you put a woman on a good high volume program with the main compound movements and some isolation lifts and make her do it all properly, she will gain some muscle.

Women can only gain half what men can gain in muscle mass but that is still a lot and enough to make a difference since their frame is small.
women have almost no t
and half the muscle a man can build jfl
more like 5% of what a man could build
and it should all be muscle added legs and the butt