Girls are overrated, incels put them on pedestal

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Boatsman from river of Styx triple 6
After u fuck one or two MTBs video games give more fun. You know true girls nature, just overgrown kids with bazooka tits and 0 sentience just like a kid. Incels here make them seem like 1000 bucks cos they never had a girl show any affection to them before, that honeymoon stage lasts 1 week max then u see what a foid really is. They are vindictive creatures who are closer to human beings only under patriarchy. You fucking ugly boneless dogs how dare you worship foids when I Gandy and Salludon exist.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, BeanletMogger, Klasik01 and 5 others
:feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
proves my point. Just stick tits on ur kids and maybe elongate their midface, bam u have a foid go fuck her and stop bitching

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
dnr but legit
fighting > sex

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss
water

• Love it
After u fuck one or two MTBs video games give more fun.
Obviously, cause they're MTBs.

A Stacylite or a Stacy with a good body would make you addicted to herself. You'll forget about video games forever.

• JFL
Reactions: iblamejews

A Stacylite or a Stacy with a good body would make you addicted to herself. You'll forget about video games forever.
cope

Women and sex with pretty women are the two most beautiful things on this planet. Nothing else compares (unless we're talking about drugs).

Women and sex with pretty women are the two most beautiful things on this planet. Nothing else compares (unless we're talking about drugs).
simp

simping after women = protecting their honour

it's natural to 'simp' after pretty women

it's not normal to simp after below average looking women though

simping after women = protecting their honour

it's natural to 'simp' after pretty women

it's not normal to simp after below average looking women though
simp x2

• +1

Wrong, a nut is a nut. Ive been attracted to MTBs with insane hips and tits than stacies w normal body

After u fuck one or two MTBs video games give more fun. You know true girls nature, just overgrown kids with bazooka tits and 0 sentience just like a kid. Incels here make them seem like 1000 bucks cos they never had a girl show any affection to them before, that honeymoon stage lasts 1 week max then u see what a foid really is. They are vindictive creatures who are closer to human beings only under patriarchy. You fucking ugly boneless dogs how dare you worship foids when I Gandy and Salludon exist.
Having pussy’s not everything not having it is.

Wrong, a nut is a nut. Ive been attracted to MTBs with insane hips and tits than stacies w normal body
Now imagine seeing a Stacy with a perfect body of your own liking.

Be honest, would you ditch the video games if it meant she stays with you and sucks the soul out of you whenever you want her to?

how dare you worship foids when I Gandy and Salludon exist.
I think dude’s forgetting someone, might be O’pry, might be me.

I guess we’ll never know

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Axii