Girls are so damn intuitive

D

Deleted member 9467

kpopmaxxer
I keep underestimating how fricking sensitive and emotionally intelligent girls are. It's almost like they're tapped into a subconscious realm that guys just don't see. Holy shit - if one girl flips her hair from one side of the room, I guarantee girls on the opposite side will know, and they might even start fixing their own hair. Some deep stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, LooksThinker, Deleted member 23115 and 14 others
yup, they can sense subhumans from miles away and feel disgust for example

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, BeanletMogger, Chadeep and 29 others
I keep underestimating how fricking sensitive and emotionally intelligent girls are. It's almost like they're tapped into a subconscious realm that guys just don't see.
They're like that around subhumans, they will ignore lots of red flags / become more socially clumsy when it comes to guys they find attractive.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Chadeep, Deleted member 4301 and 6 others
Nah you're just an xSTx OP.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and DelonLover1999
do they know im lying and still want to fuck me

you overestimate them. they pick up the obvious things men just have sub potato emotional intelligence

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Chadeep, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and StrangerDanger
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
True, they can read your entire personality and life story from the way you get out of a car or turn on a light switch, even if they don’t realize themselves thats what theyre doing

They just call it an ick

I have hypothesized it for a while but they are basically a neural network. They have incredibly secretive and hidden ways of communicating with each other if some guy is staring at them and other such signals. Each node sends a response to the others and the hivemind is notified

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, LampPostPrime, zeshama and 7 others
I keep underestimating how fricking sensitive and emotionally intelligent girls are. It's almost like they're tapped into a subconscious realm that guys just don't see. Holy shit - if one girl flips her hair from one side of the room, I guarantee girls on the opposite side will know, and they might even start fixing their own hair. Some deep stuff.
and then some just become manipulatable after being all soppy with them and talking about the future
i've met more like that rather than intuiative

Yep they could smell that I’ve never touched a woman in my life.It’s not really hard to realize once you look at my face

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and thereallegend
I smell like shit so when one walks by, she gets a wiff of my body odor, lol.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and thereallegend
dnr poo poo hindu indian shitskin curry jeet
IMG 1560

Your cognitive functions, you are a sensing thinker, you got 404 intution and feeling. @StrangerDanger
I dont think it has anything to do with intuitiveness
if anything its Se which is funny because Ne doms/aux have dogshit developed Se and are extremely clumsy and unaware of their surroundings

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and HarrierDuBois
if anything its Se which is funny because Ne doms/aux have dogshit developed Se and are extremely clumsy and unaware of their surroundings
Okay but booba.

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, StrangerDanger, LooksThinker and 2 others
Female halo.

-a woman flips her hair-

'Wow she is sending such delicate signals. Amazing emotional and social intelligence.'

-long haired incel flips his hair-

'Look at this spastic. Does this nigga have autism or something? Why else would he make a move like that'

Jfl at not being born female. You flip your hair and people around you think you are the second coming of christ.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, LampPostPrime, Chadeep and 4 others
ITT: bunch of socially inept dorks thinking foids are supernatural creatures.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, LampPostPrime and Clown Show
Ne is one of the most entertaining functions.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and StrangerDanger
Is this why men are so retarded, they say shit to me like, "how do you know if she likes you without talking to her, durrr hurrr". I want to kill moat men, honestly. They're retarded subhuman and over populate the planet. I don't related to "the guys" very well either.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
i played 2 truths and a lie with my ex and she brutally destroyed me. she was actuallyi nsanely good at telling when i was lying FFS. she was like "im really good at telling whats bullshit and also good at making up lies" and i thought she was just waffling but i got paranoid after that as if she had some like sixth sense about me lying and could easily tell when i wasnt being truthful

Yep they could smell that I’ve never touched a woman in my life.It’s not really hard to realize once you look at my face
Better to be a Virgin than fuck ugly women.