Girls are so fucking horny online

D

Deleted member 9446

Gold
I dont know why bitches are such horny freaks online man. Idk if its cause im talkin to so many daddy issue having e girls but they say the freakiest shit to me so quick send nudes so quick will get so horny when im tellin em i want them to be my femdom mommy and shit (fr i tell all of em i have a femdom fetish and their so down with it...) ask me for a bunch of nudes and physique pics . Worst thing is they openly tell me how they love being whores, one bitch an hour ago asks “what does misogynistic mean? I sent a guy my boobs and he said all he has to say about me are mysognistic things”.

Lesson of today, e dating shit is fun for getting nudes but youll never get a permanent relationship from online

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
i want them to be my femdom mommy and shit
2D8582D4 5E86 4BC0 A655 E92C4CB23AFB

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Patrick Baitman, Krezo and 6 others
I dont know why bitches are such horny freaks online man. Idk if its cause im talkin to so many daddy issue having e girls but they say the freakiest shit to me so quick send nudes so quick will get so horny when im tellin em i want them to be my femdom mommy and shit (fr i tell all of em i have a femdom fetish and their so down with it...) ask me for a bunch of nudes and physique pics . Worst thing is they openly tell me how they love being whores, one bitch an hour ago asks “what does misogynistic mean? I sent a guy my boobs and he said all he has to say about me are mysognistic things”.

Lesson of today, e dating shit is fun for getting nudes but youll never get a permanent relationship from online
Dn rd send me their nudes

• +1
Reactions: Strafe
68D4D9B3 D53C 4910 BB45 27BA22825DCB

• +1
Reactions: CommanderCope, GucciMvne, Vvvvxxxx and 6 others

Ur english combined with my shit attention span will take me an hour to read this shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 9446

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9446
@NewParasite Chat him he sent me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
post screenshot examlpes from the very open/first message
I wanna see how it looks in practice

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
Chad only