Girls are too complicated

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
Ik niggas be saying girls do all that approaching shit but that’s rare

Most girls are extremely shy and akward

There’s this red headed girl from my class who sits next to me on purpose then starts acting nervous like she’s in some job interview hyperactive. Organising her hair all the time, looking at all sides changing posture all in seconds avarage nervous shit

I wait for her to talk to me but she never does she just does this all the time :feelskek::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Mog3D and Turbo Racist
There’s only 1 of 2 reasons either she’s creeped out by me but then she wouldn’t sit next to me every time

Or something about me makes her extremely nervous that’s literally what most girls do

Jfl biggest foid ioi is to stand in front of u and start acting weird

Ik niggas be saying girls do all that approaching shit but that’s rare

Most girls are extremely shy and akward

There’s this red headed girl from my class who sits next to me on purpose then starts acting nervous like she’s in some job interview hyperactive. Organising her hair all the time, looking at all sides changing posture all in seconds avarage nervous shit

I wait for her to talk to me but she never does she just does this all the time :feelskek::feelswhy:
Nigga stop acting like u dont know whats going on 😂😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Mog3D, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
Nigga stop acting like u dont know whats going on 😂😂
I can assume what’s going on but she’s one of those nice to everyone girls so it’s hard to tell with them

Most girls are mean or ignore every guy they don’t like so a girl who helps ppl and is nice to everyone is hard to tell

Tho this nervousness and glancing all the time is only with me

At one point I thought she was creeped out by my subhumanity but she keeps on sitting next to me every time I’m alone in a bench

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D and Darkeningstar
I can assume what’s going on but she’s one of those nice to everyone girls so it’s hard to tell with them

Tho this nervousness and glancing all the time is only with me

At one point I thought she was creeped out by my subhumanity but she keeps on sitting next to me every time I’m alone in a bench
SUBHUMANITY? If you’re subhuman then I dont exist. Unless you larped your appearance

SUBHUMANITY? If you’re subhuman then I dont exist. Unless you larped your appearance
Ever since I leanmaxed I’ve been noticing random girls come close to me and act nervous and I’ve been confused

I get concerned they think I’m a creep but idk why they keep coming to where I’m at

Would be easier if they just talked to me

Ever since I leanmaxed I’ve been noticing random girls come close to me and act nervous and I’ve been confused

I get concerned they think I’m a creep but idk why they keep coming to where I’m at

Girls dont have enough T that makes them high inhib to talk to you. If they thought you were a creep they wouldnt be around you

CHAD ONLY

:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
She’s a fake read head kinda cute but idk why ppl here in Europe refuse to brush their teeth

She came help me with homework and her breath smells legit worse than poop, hopfuly it’s not always like that :lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Brojo, MoggerGaston, JohnDoe and 1 other person
I know youve been with girls before so that means that theres a higher possibility that girls can find you attractive, you should treat it as an ioi and approach but be very nt and make her comfortable

Girls dont have enough T that makes them high inhib to talk to you. If they thought you were a creep they wouldnt be around you
I think it’s more about them never needing to tbh

Most girls just do this weird shit keep walking around in front of a guy glancing at him until he notices and I assume most times the guy goes up to them

Only whores are confident from my knowledge

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
I think it’s more about them never needing to tbh

Most girls just do this weird shit keep walking around in front of a guy glancing at him until he notices and I assume most times the guy goes up to them

Only whores are confident from my knowledge
There was this alien looking 5 ft girl who’s pedo like and would be rated ltb here probably. She scams dude from our neighborhood by teasing them and flirting for money. She even tried to do that w me when I was uglier last year, Thinking I was special but nah she nust wanted money.

Never trust confident foids brah

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
She’s a fake read head kinda cute but idk why ppl here in Europe refuse to brush their teeth

She came help me with homework and her breath smells legit worse than poop, hopfuly it’s not always like that :lul:
euros don't brush their teeth yet havr the nerve to call British people bad teeth. Bad breath can also be she has a stomach ulcer, it gives you bad breath regardless of brushing. But prob not that as euros are disgusting

• JFL
OP is a chad, we need to banish him from our incel forum

• JFL
Reactions: mogre
He has an Adhd writing style, chad stereotype can't afford it
OP is a chad, we need to banish him from our incel forum
i was treated as any other invisible faggot just a couple of months ago

In a full moon I’d catch some girl smiling or something but now that I’m starving I’m noticing these slight changes

I’m so used to creeping girls out when I tried my shot that I’m too scared to actually go with these girls signs be it looking at me or acting nervous following me around

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
i was treated as any other invisible faggot just a couple of months ago

In a full moon I’d catch some girl smiling or something but now that I’m starving I’m noticing these slight changes

I’m so used to creeping girls out when I tried my shot that I’m too scared to actually go with these girls signs be it looking at me or acting nervous following me around
Yes, I did not think so. Anyway: if she had bad breath, next time, what would you do?

Yes, I did not think so. Anyway: if she had bad breath, next time, what would you do?
I don’t think I could take that her breath was so bad I was holding my breath and hoping she’d stop talking so close to my face

If ur in a relationship or anything of that sort with a girl ur gonna be close to her face all the time

• JFL
I don’t think I could take that her breath was so bad I was holding my breath and hoping she’d stop talking so close to my face

If ur in a relationship or anything of that sort with a girl ur gonna be close to her face all the time
It happened to me once that a girl had eaten onion rings shortly before. I felt disgust every time I kissed her.

• JFL
just slide it in boyo don't make it too complicated

JoinedAug 1, 2022Posts50,640Reputation66,986

sooo complicated

looking good = she likes you
looking bad = she doesnt like you
a lot of money = betabux deluxe

• +1

Send pics nigga

My life is hell
God make my life great inc
AI is exponentially getting better, so in a decade u might actually have a virtual AI gf

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
My life is hell
God make my life great inc
Good thing I deleted that discord app :feelswhat:

Let’s not forget how u autists treated my last slay

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
ye girls think of looking at you in the eyes as a literal approach, only got verbally approached/asked out once by ltb.

Are you retarded?

No i just don’t wanna be reading anything wrong
Who cares if you do, try to slay them and if u dont suceed nothing will change. Ur overthinking it too much. (Unless you want a loving relationship)