Girls calling me sexy and goodlooking online, but don’t know I look worse unfrauded.

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Kraken
I fucking jut in my videos on tiktok (look legit HTN+ frauded unfortunately), if they saw me walking on broad daylight on the street, they probably wouldn’t have the same reaction.

Beyond over for me, I know. I just ignore them and don’t date anymore since i know my flaws.

I just wait until I have surgeries done. After that i can refer myself as a human being again. Bimax would make me look even better than my frauded pics.

Jutting, angle and light frauding makes me look way better than I really am. Over for fraudcels.
IMG 8802
IMG 8803

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, i_love_roosters and Deleted member 53670
The same thing happens to me, they once told me that I looked like a model

Obvious picture with angle fraud, light fraud, filter fraud

Irl I'm invisible

They are low-iq

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
The same thing happens to me, they once told me that I looked like a model

Obvious picture with angle fraud, light fraud, filter fraud

Irl I'm invisible

They are low-iq
Yeah if I don’t angle fraud, light fraud and jut, I just don’t look attractive at all in any shape or form.

Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, i_love_roosters, Deleted member 53670 and 1 other person
Yeah if I don’t angle fraud, light fraud and jut, I just don’t look attractive at all in any shape or form.

Brutal.
Have you reached 10% bf yet? If so did you notice a facial improvement?

• +1
Have you reached 10% bf yet?
Nope, still hovering around 17%. I did loose a bit, i was 20%+ 2 months back. I just keep on cutting slowly. Cutting too fast fucks me up both physically and mentally.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, i_love_roosters and Deleted member 53670
In my only ig pic I jut but it was not voluntary cause i didnt know abt the blackpill and stuff lmao

• +1
In my only ig pic I jut but it was not voluntary cause i didnt know abt the blackpill and stuff lmao
I go from htn to subhuman by sliding my jaw a few mm back, brutal existence.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and i_love_roosters
I go from htn to subhuman by sliding my jaw a few mm back, brutal existence.
Yea my dating life and even life in general cause I sleep like crap would have been easy with a properly developed face. Cucked by birth and only realizing it at 26.

Ofc all the sleep doctors I went to always said "u cant slleep cause muh anxiety!!!"