Girls dont even want to be near me.

IwillRope2024

IwillRope2024

Iron
I tried this theory out i went to the bus stop and sat beside a girl on the bench and she immediately stood up and walked like 5 meters away and looked at me funny i asked that bitch why she stood up and moved away and she just ignored me JFL.

Second one i was on the bus and i sat beside this middle aged woman. The moment i sat beside this roastie she looked at me like i was the biggest scum of the earth that had walked on this earth but atleast she didnt move away but still it made me feel like shit.

Third one i was talking to the cashier at grocery store and i moved closer to pay for my stuff as i moved closer she took steps backwards when i saw what she did i wanted throw my money on her face but too high inhib tbh.

girls dont even want to be close to me

Its over

Pass me the rope.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jungcuck, Gonthar, virgin and 2 others
how much do you think you're worth to yourself?

• +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024
i have hot girls coming near me when i wear sunglasses lol. even my oneitis would do so probably.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: primqwe and IwillRope2024
i have hot girls coming near me when i wear sunglasses lol. even my oneitis would do so probably.
Because you are good looking prob

dont brag in my threads you disgusting ape

Rope

• +1
Send me your face in pms

• +1
are you, by chance, indian?

• +1
I tried this theory out i went to the bus stop and sat beside a girl on the bench and she immediately stood up and walked like 5 meters away and looked at me funny i asked that bitch why she stood up and moved away and she just ignored me JFL.

Second one i was on the bus and i sat beside this middle aged woman. The moment i sat beside this roastie she looked at me like i was the biggest scum of the earth that had walked on this earth but atleast she didnt move away but still it made me feel like shit.

Third one i was talking to the cashier at grocery store and i moved closer to pay for my stuff as i moved closer she took steps backwards when i saw what she did i wanted throw my money on her face but too high inhib tbh.

Its over

Pass me the rope.
Just travel by plane, sometimes you'll get lucky and a woman will be next to you....and guess what!!!!? She can't go away, she's trapped there with you...:feelsez:
getty_466115697_970647970450082_67950.jpg

• JFL

Its over

Pass me the rope.
Dude when you're sub5 you gotta treat females like trash before they treat you like trash trust me everytime I see a foid I give her dirty look even if they're nice

• +1
Dude when you're sub5 you gotta treat females like trash before they treat you like trash trust me everytime I see a foid I give her dirty look even if they're nice
Thats what im doing at the moment
I cant even stand looking at them