Girls don't want relationship with goodlooking guys

D

Deleted member 28270

Mistral
They want them only for hookups for relationships they prefer someone on the same level or lower

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers, thereallegend, BongMog and 5 others
hmmmm no

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox
girls want to get gangbanged by chads and tyrons

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
Yes they want LTR with stable people, most people who moneymaxx and stablemaxx are MTNs or below.

Most attractive men don’t put effort into being good partners because why would they? They get pussy without needing to put in any more effort then texting a girl to come over.

LTR with soyboys and give them starfish sex every 2 weeks. Get smashed by chad within 10 minutes of meeting him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionUwU, Deleted member 48689, Deleted member 24221 and 3 others
every girl would jump at the opportunity to lock down a gl guy

the problem is that most of the time the guy doesnr want it

• +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 27932 and 4 others

this. GL guys are promiscuous and girls know it, that’s why LTRs never work

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 15468
They want them only for hookups for relationships they prefer someone on the same level or lower
Yes they want LTR with stable people, most people who moneymaxx and stablemaxx are MTNs or below.

Most attractive men don’t put effort into being good partners because why would they? They get pussy without needing to put in any more effort then texting a girl to come over.

LTR with soyboys and give them starfish sex every 2 weeks. Get smashed by chad within 10 minutes of meeting him.
I actually wanted to make a thread on this; many women are actually very bitter toward GL men and like to make baseless assumptions about them just because of the way they look.

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger, BongMog, Deleted member 15468 and 1 other person

Eh, not really. I've been rated Chadlite, in my mid-20s and I've only ever slept with one girl.
I actually wanted to make a thread on this; many women are actually very bitter toward GL men and like to make baseless assumptions about them just because of the way they look.

• +1
Reactions: badamj
Eh, not really. I've been rated Chadlite, in my mid-20s and I've only ever slept with one girl.
Yeah that’s true. I should’ve specified that there is a subset of GL dudes who aren’t married and like the single life for whatever reason. Almost all GL dudes on dating apps are building harems and girls know this

Not all GL dudes want to fuck everyone

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Yeah that’s true. I should’ve specified that there is a subset of GL dudes who aren’t married and like the single life for whatever reason. Almost all GL dudes on dating apps are building harems and girls know this

Actually I wanted to point out:
Most Chadlites+ who were alumni at my old university are either in happy LTRs or are married, a few with children. I checked their social medias.

From the photos, the single slayers were gymmaxxed tall NT MTN-HTN JFL.
Chads/chadlite tend to get married early in my anecdotal experience, idk why though.

• +1

Also if you remember:
The guys building harems on apps seem to be MTN oofy doofies.

• +1
Also if you remember:
The guys building harems on apps seem to be MTN oofy doofies.
Yea that definitely adds more credence to the statusmaxxing theories, seems like a good portion of girls prefer relationships with guys who have their shit together. Perhaps they got tired of being spurned by GL guys or realized they will not be able to LTR a GL guy

• +1
Yea that definitely adds more credence to the statusmaxxing theories, seems like a good portion of girls prefer relationships with guys who have their shit together. Perhaps they got tired of being spurned by GL guys or realized they will not be able to LTR a GL guy
Many foids on that group IIRC stated the actively avoid GL guys as they assume they won't commit. These foids were as young as 20 and HTB/stacylite whites.

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger and badamj
from my experience they are not that promiscuous, it's just that other girls almost force them to have sex with them
girls are really whores

• +1
from my experience they are not that promiscuous, it's just that other girls almost force them to have sex with them
girls are really whores
I've even said this on this thread.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
yea but thats probably voluntary right?

ime if youre gl girl always assume youre a fuckboy and not available for LTR anyway

yea but thats probably voluntary right?
I'm a practicing Muslim.
ime if youre gl girl always assume youre a fuckboy and not available for LTR anyway
I had these assumptions made about me a couple of times in my early 20s. They thought I lied when I said I was a virgin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
I'm a practicing Muslim.

I had these assumptions made about me a couple of times in my early 20s. They thought I lied when I said I was a virgin.
exactly

ive seen you and by all means you got everything to slay

for some reason most chads dont really want to slay

• +1
Thank you.

To be fair slaying is cheap validation.
you get the validation without needing to slay

i think thats why most chadlite+ dont give much shit about slaying, girls make it very clear youre attractive anyway

• +1
you get the validation without needing to slay

i think thats why most chadlite+ dont give much shit about slaying, girls make it very clear youre attractive anyway
Usually the ones doing all the slaying were tall gymmaxxed MTN-weak HTN or nowadays oofy doofy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
I liked a girl but she told me she just want me to fuck her brutal.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
then tell them to fucking swipe right on ordinary guys