MY MUM MANAGED TO GET IN AN "ARE WE DATING THE SAME GUY" GROUP. We had a look at the content posted on these groups, as a family. Here's what we saw.

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
After a day of waiting, my mum finally managed to get in a US-based "Are We Dating The Same Guy" group under an account that she had for 13 years. However, she was not using her real name. She has now left the group.

Screenshots weren't allowed, but we managed to capture some anyway, JFL.

As a family of four, we were looking at the content posted in these groups after Iftar.

The content was:
  • 70% "why won't he commit"/"why is he talking to other women"/"he cheated on me"/"he only wanted sex" complaints, listed as "red flags" by the women
  • 20% rape/sexual assault complaints (these, sadly seemed legit, but others also seemed one-sided as noted by my mum)
  • 10% Chadfishing complaints

The userbase:
  • The women were mostly PSL 3.75 - 4.75 in attractiveness.
  • Most women had the "post-college sorority chick" pheno.
  • They ranged from 20 years old upwards. Surprisingly, college/university students and fresh graduates were also prominent users of these groups.
  • The most vocal of the women were 25 - 45 years old.
  • The vast majority of the women were white women.
  • The rarest ethnicities of foid users were MENA, Pakistani and northeast Asian, but a couple of them were there.
  • The women always seemed extremely desperate and hungry for an LTR, including the younger ones.
  • The vast majority of the women were white, white-collar, university-educated women who moved into a new city.

The men they were complaining about:
  • The majority of the men they were complaining about were PSL 4 - 4.6 (non-black men) or PSL 3+ (black men).
  • Most women seemed to go for the young professional man in a suit. These men were often found to have been dating multiple women at once, yet these women claimed these were red flags and called the men "toxic" because he was seeing other women before even becoming exclusive with her.
  • A lot of black men were also posted by mostly white or Latina women. These black men seemed NT.
  • Deadbeat, druggie types were also posted.
  • Some MENA/South Asian men were posted, mostly by women with Slavic or Latina names. These women complained about these men treating them as "sex toys", were abusers, and spread STDs to every woman in the city.
  • Some white women complained about MENA/South Asian men LARPing about their ethnicities, typically they'd LARP Latino/Jewish/Mediterranean.
  • A noodlefoid (likely Northeast Asian based on her name) was kicked out of the group for "victim blaming", likely blaming women for promiscuity as the topic covered STDs affecting young women.
My family's thoughts:
  • Mum: "If these women learned to say no, and didn't give themselves up to random stinky men they don't know so quickly, they wouldn't be complaining on the internet. I am all for womankind, but I believe some of the pettier SA claims such as a man taking her to a bar and trying to touch/coerce her to have sex are also one-sided and fabricated, she must have said something to aggravate the man. She should have said NO to dates involving alcohol if she didn't want that to happen. I have never encountered SA and it is avoidable if they closed their legs and shut up. It is not a relationship if the couple are not married. They are legally SINGLE."
  • Dad: "Good for them, they didn't want to listen to their families' instructions."
  • Sister: "I'm so glad you're still here for me, Mum and Dad. I listened to you and you're here to protect me from evil men."
  • Me: "I empathise with their concerns about SA and their abusers should be reported to the police, but aren't they also just doxxing other innocent men just for something petty like not talking to multiple women and not admitting you're exclusive?"

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Deleted member 24347, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 37 others
Not a single pixel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IhateDentists, looksmaxxtocope, Deleted member 9779 and 12 others
interesting

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Looksmax:

Lipstick Alley:

We're most of the men they were interested HTN or above? Or was it mainly MTN and LTN men?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Sister: "I'm so glad you're still here for me, Mum and Dad. I listened to you and you're here to protect me from evil men."
either your whole family is autistic or this did not happen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bvnny., virren, Acne Victim and 13 others
Post pics of the guys or composites. Also please post what the college sorority pheno is so i can avoid it

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
either your whole family is autistic or this did not happen
She came back this afternoon.
I'm the only diagnosed autist in the family.

This kind of content is so warranting of a new "bruh" react.

Also mirin your based parents. As with your sister... hopefully she's smart and won't learn the hard way.

Why? JFL.
Also mirin your based parents.
Thank you.
As with your sister... hopefully she's smart and won't learn the hard way.
My sister did briefly date some white guy at my university (it didn't last) but my parents scolded her. She promised not to do that ever again, and it looks like she's learnt her lesson.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium

Also mirin your based parents. As with your sister... hopefully she's smart and won't learn the hard way.
his sister is getting plowed by BMWPBNAGAUSGSC (big massive white pink blonde nordic anglo germanic aryan Übermensch supreme gentleman superior cock) as we speak

she loves white men and hates herself as she identifies as fully white according to @Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: Bvnny., bloomercel, BongMog and 1 other person
We're most of the men they were interested HTN or above?
For HTN+ or implied HTN+ they kept saying that:
  • They aren't to be trusted (without saying anything else) so they swipe left on "cute guys"
  • They are chadfishes (catfishes in their lingo)
  • They were very "kind, understanding and sweet"
Or was it mainly MTN and LTN men?
Yes, the majority were. Most seemed like young professional-type men.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and fauxfox
Why? JFL.
Not because it was bad, but because of how unbelievable and out-of-hand the situation you presented has become.
My sister did briefly date some white guy at my university (it didn't last) but my parents scolded her. She promised not to do that ever again, and it looks like she's learnt her lesson.
That's good to hear. Do your parents want her to marry a good Muslim man?

Also are your parents blackpilled? You seem pretty open with sharing blackpill-adjacent stuff with them, and they seem pretty comfortable talking about it too.

• +1
his sister is getting plowed by BMWPBNAGAUSGSC (big massive white pink blonde nordic anglo germanic aryan Übermensch supreme gentleman superior cock) as we speak

she loves white men and hates herself as she identifies as fully white according to @Xangsane
My sister did briefly date some white guy at my university
@Ellipsis seems that i was correct

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
We should try to make an invasion en masse and infiltrate those groups to get more information.

• +1
Brutal xangsane pill

• JFL
Not because it was bad, but because of how unbelievable and out-of-hand the situation you presented has become.
About us infiltrating the groups?
@Prettyboy did as well
That's good to hear. Do your parents want her to marry a good Muslim man?
I don't know, but all Dad told her was to "make sure you keep your legs shut and don't go behind us to get pounded by a stinky white man's uncut penis ever again otherwise nobody will want you!"
Also are your parents blackpilled? You seem pretty open with sharing blackpill-adjacent stuff with them, and they seem pretty comfortable talking about it too.
I talk about the blackpill without mentioning that it is blackpilled content, and they seem very comfortable communicating these topics as an entire family unit.

It also helps me know what type of women to stay away from, judging by the bitter women posting in these groups. I am seeing a girl originally from my dad's country, and everything is going very well with her. I really want to make her my wife within the next year or maybe two, depending on how comfortable and confident she feels, so I'm in talks with her and her family.

• +1
I don't know, but all Dad told her was to "make sure you keep your legs shut and don't go behind us to get pounded by a stinky white man's uncut penis ever again!"
seems that your dad is aware that all women love big uncut white cock

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
We should try to make an invasion en masse and infiltrate those groups to get more information.
I have taken screenshots but I won't post them here, however I have told you information about them in the OP.
I might make average composites of the men they post.

They did state on their groups:
  • any profile that was made in 2022-23 will be instantly rejected
  • any profile that was made in 2017-21 will be heavily scrutinized before being accepted

For HTN+ or implied HTN+ they kept saying that:
  • They aren't to be trusted (without saying anything else) so they swipe left on "cute guys"
  • They are chadfishes (catfishes in their lingo)
  • They were very "kind, understanding and sweet"

Yes, the majority were. Most seemed like young professional-type men.
@fauxfox Thoughts?

About us infiltrating the groups?
@
Prettyboy
@Prettyboy did as well
No about the foids complaining and shit
I don't know, but all Dad told her was to "make sure you keep your legs shut and don't go behind us to get pounded by a stinky white man's uncut penis ever again otherwise nobody will want you!"
JFL, your dad would become a micro-celebrity on here if he says that kind of stuff on a daily basis
I talk about the blackpill without mentioning that it is blackpilled content, and they seem very comfortable communicating these topics as an entire family unit.
That's actually very admirable. I wouldn't feel comfortable at all sharing this kind of stuff with my parents, or anyone for that matter really.
It also helps me know what type of women to stay away from, judging by the bitter women posting in these groups. I am seeing a girl originally from my dad's country, and everything is going very well with her. I really want to make her my wife within the next year or maybe two, depending on how comfortable and confident she feels, so I'm in talks with her and her family.
Knowledge provides you power, and in this case being able to avoid these kind of women (be it pre or post-facto) is a very powerful, W move. I also wish you best of luck with the girl yakhi!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Xangsane
Your schizophrenia is getting out of control Xang

Did you forget to take your meds today?

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Bvnny., Deleted member 21863, Looks234 and 5 others
@Ellipsis @fauxfox @Ja-Ja Gabori @anoright

JFL, going through Mum's screenshots. A black foid labelled the group a hate group.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Solar, fauxfox and Deleted member 25938
Some white women complained about MENA/South Asian men LARPing about their ethnicities, typically they'd LARP Latino/Jewish/Mediterranean.
Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, virren, WanderingBurro and 3 others
No about the foids complaining and shit
One woman posted her bloodied selfie and my mum asked herself if it was "Halloween makeup".
JFL, your dad would become a micro-celebrity on here if he says that kind of stuff on a daily basis
Why?
That's actually very admirable.
Thank you.
I wouldn't feel comfortable at all sharing this kind of stuff with my parents, or anyone for that matter really.
I get that. Sometimes it's good to let very close ones know so you have someone else that's not on this forum to talk about it.
It also helps me to make sure that I select the right lady for marriage.
Knowledge provides you power, and in this case being able to avoid these kind of women (be it pre or post-facto) is a very powerful, W move. I also wish you best of luck with the girl yakhi!
Thank you so much.

• +1
@fauxfox Thoughts?
About what I expected. HTN dudes are relatively rare, this site can be too heavy on the doomerism but that completely conflicts with the average looksmaxxed couples which makes up the majority of couples I see IRL.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis, Deleted member 23778 and Xangsane
About what I expected. HTN dudes are relatively rare,
The women explicitly stated they don't swipe on "cute men" because they either "are trouble" or "a catfish".
However, of the very few HTNs that were posted, the women said things like "I know someone who knows him, he's very nice and respectful".
this site can be too heavy on the doomerism but that completely conflicts with the average looksmaxxed couples which makes up the majority of couples I see IRL.
Most of the women were MTB and most of the men they were complaining about were MTN.

• +1
Reactions: badamj and fauxfox
@Ellipsis @fauxfox

Dad also said the female members in this group are basically wearing a badge that says "I've been used up by half my town".

• JFL
Reactions: fauxfox and Deleted member 25938
lol I’m just imagining maher or chico or whoever getting bad rep because of all the chadfishes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28864, WishIwasChico and Xangsane
lol I’m just imagining maher or chico or whoever getting bad rep because of all the chadfishes
I saw a post where a bunch of ethnic foids were complaining about some "white-passing" guy with an Arabic name, who turned out to be a Chadfish run by some slavcel hoping to drag them into a sex ring.

The model was some Russian nigga.

• JFL
Reactions: badamj
22175.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Bvnny. and J o r o
I saw a post where a bunch of ethnic foids were complaining about some "white-passing" guy with an Arabic name, who turned out to be a Chadfish run by some slavcel hoping to drag them into a sex ring.

The model was some Russian nigga.
Brutal Slav pill

Imagine being confused for a brown ethnic if you aren’t white passing enough JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Xangsane
THIS IS THE FEMCEL RUNNING THESE GROUPS:
1679945766171-png.2126609

@Azr616 @Sprinkles @190cm90kg @Suimaxxer @feelgood @FloridaDude @TheAbyssinian @mrriceguy @Solar @lunin7 @GodAmongstMen @thereallegend @chaddyboi66 @AspiringMogger @the BULL @klip11 @p0lishsubhuman @Biggdink @slayer69 @Esteban1997 @WanderingBurro @Erudición @Beastimmung @Wallenberg @forevermirin @justshower @Grel Hellscream @Crestfallen95 @emeraldglass @WishIwasChico @5'7 zoomer @Pretty @Nixon @Lone Wolf @chrollo @hopeless NTmaxxer @Simen @try2beme @Tryingtoascend @buflek @exo313 @cabbage @5.5psl @letmeon @ItsOver999

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Esteban1997, Deleted member 21735 and 12 others
Brutal Slav pill

Imagine being confused for a brown ethnic if you aren’t white passing enough JFL
No, the guy was as white as you can get. Blue eyes, light brown hair, pale white skin.

• +1
Reactions: badamj

@Azr616 @Sprinkles @190cm90kg @Suimaxxer @feelgood @FloridaDude @TheAbyssinian @mrriceguy @Solar @lunin7 @GodAmongstMen @thereallegend @chaddyboi66 @AspiringMogger @the BULL @klip11 @p0lishsubhuman @Biggdink @slayer69 @Esteban1997 @WanderingBurro @Erudición @Beastimmung @Wallenberg @forevermirin @justshower @Grel Hellscream @Crestfallen95 @emeraldglass @WishIwasChico @5'7 zoomer @Pretty @Nixon @Lone Wolf @chrollo @hopeless NTmaxxer @Simen @try2beme @Tryingtoascend @buflek @exo313 @cabbage @5.5psl @letmeon @ItsOver999

tranny maxxed

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and Deleted member 23778

@enchanted_elixir

Some white women complained about MENA/South Asian men LARPing about their ethnicities, typically they'd LARP Latino/Jewish/Mediterranean
My reaction to that information:
26941.jpg

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Xangsane
@badamj @thereallegend @Ellipsis
Women on the group also complained that "Hinge is the most difficult app". Their favourite apps were Hinge and Bumble, and some wanted invites to get onto Raya and The League.

• +1
Reactions: badamj and Deleted member 25938