• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: madmofo, dakchuh, poopoohead and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
most girls on dating apps aren't commitment material

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
I don't even think most of the time girls on dating apps are looking for a genuine relationship. most of them are on there for validation and to have a fun time with chad maybe get a few free dinners too. it is was it is.

• +1
Reactions: madmofo, poopoohead and Akhi
So in my eyes she should fucking kiss my feet, especially because I‘m showing signs of commitment. Today I confronted her about this and told her I expect her to chase after me more, especially because she knows I have several prettier girls on the line that are down to meet me.

Am I wrong in this? I also mog every single guy that she ever had a relationship with/hooked up with.

What am I doing wrong? I‘m really lost here. Am I too nice? I always playfully insult girls but I‘m also genuinely nice to them otherwise. I cuddle and fondle them and show them intimacy, is this the wrong way?

Should I be more in my ‚masculine‘ energy and just fuck her and then dip? Is this how you get a girl hooked? I just want a girlfriend man. Am I just low T? Im fucking lost man. She also says that I have high expectations for meeting 2 times only but I also deleted my tinder, I thought our situation was going towards something more serious.

I don‘t really care that much about her but this keeps happening to me, while some oofy -doofy has 0 issue finding a relationship.

Tagging people experienced with LTR: @forevergymcelling @MakinItHappenOhRite @Ai Impact @Grel Hellscream @LiterallyNightwing @pneumocystosis
what you're saying is true in a sense (but you shouldn't actually tell them that) but it's also not a healthy basis to have a relationship on, this works if you're meeting up irregularly to fuck and have a rotation of women (which you should have anyway so you don't develop dependence on one), but if you're meeting up regularly you can't be too much of a dick because the frustration builds up quickly, but time heals all wounds, that's why people can survive in miserable long distance relationships, they don't see each other often enough to become sick of each other.

this is also the easiest way of maintaining a relationship if you're not neurotypical by the way, the boomers are experts at this, they're just never at home so they don't have to talk to their wives.

I'm not sure why you desperately want to be in a relationship, because that's what it sounds like, a need to have without there really being a reason for it, is it societal expectation? you gain virtually nothing from it as a man, women aren't that spontaneous or interesting, if you want to have someone around to do activities with you should have guy friends, not a girlfriend.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, madmofo, Mr. President and 1 other person
she looks like a typical whore just next and move on tbh

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Akhi
I know I fuck around and shitpost a lot too but please try to only post serious replies

So I recently met up twice with the girl that I made a thread about (pics are in there if you‘re intrigued): https://looksmax.org/threads/god-rizz-dark-triad-maxxing.832338/

She looks worse IRL and is a genuine ltb, but I dont really mind because she‘s still attractive to me

Anyways, while I‘m empathetic towards her and her issues she constantly tells me stuff like ‚hopefully ill dream of beachboys or strippers‘ and sends me videos of her tinder which just make me insecure.

The thing is, I genuinely mog her by 2 tiers. When I first met her she even told me that I matched with her whole friend group and that she‘s happy I chose her.

So in my eyes she should fucking kiss my feet, especially because I‘m showing signs of commitment. Today I confronted her about this and told her I expect her to chase after me more, especially because she knows I have several prettier girls on the line that are down to meet me.

Am I wrong in this? I also mog every single guy that she ever had a relationship with/hooked up with.

What am I doing wrong? I‘m really lost here. Am I too nice? I always playfully insult girls but I‘m also genuinely nice to them otherwise. I cuddle and fondle them and show them intimacy, is this the wrong way?

Should I be more in my ‚masculine‘ energy and just fuck her and then dip? Is this how you get a girl hooked? I just want a girlfriend man. Am I just low T? Im fucking lost man. She also says that I have high expectations for meeting 2 times only but I also deleted my tinder, I thought our situation was going towards something more serious.

I don‘t really care that much about her but this keeps happening to me, while some oofy -doofy has 0 issue finding a relationship.

Tagging people experienced with LTR: @forevergymcelling @MakinItHappenOhRite @Ai Impact @Grel Hellscream @LiterallyNightwing @pneumocystosis
Youre such a fucking retard and sound autistic in the thread you linked

What will you do then?

Show you my dick

Are you fucking stupid

Also girls dont kiss your feet for being 2 tiers above them. You let them get comfortable enough they wouldnt kiss your feet even if you were a giga chad

• Woah
most girls on dating apps aren't commitment material
most girls in bars or clubs aren't either, the only way to get to women that are worth keeping is social circle but these circles are niche and tricky.

like some of the quality girls I've dated over the years I met just because my sister and mother happen to be into horse racing and I'm at their competitions sometimes, there's lots of upper class girls into that shit.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 39140, poopoohead and 2 others
She's probably acting this way partially because you're making her feel insecure, putting her off with the dates and whatnot, just way of her getting back + making you think you're not too much better looking than her. Something similar happened to me when I told a short girl that short people kinda gross me out, especially girls. After that she told me she wanted 6'4"+ guys (for context I was frauding 6'2" and she complimented my height a lot earlier)
Thing is that she's used tinder, so even if you're the best looking guy she's been with she's seen a lot of good looking guys when swiping, probably even matched with some (even if it went nowhere). As she's had experience you probably stand out less too, even if you do look better.
She doesn't seem to really be taking you fully seriously honestly, especially if she doesn't delete tinder. If you're the one who mogs her she should be asking you to commit and you should be flaky.
What I've noticed works best is some confident/apathetic persona. Don't be rude but just seem nonchalant and make fun of her. Never get mad with it again, just seem like some low cortisol confident guy with options, and maybe a bit of an asshole but not too much.

If you want an LTR I'd suggest getting with a shy becky that doesn't use apps. It works much better.
Bro how tf do you find a shy becky that don’t use apps in 2023?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 21661 and Akhi
just get a better looking woman? jfl

She uses IG but barely has any followers. I know it's a matter of time before I'm done though. She will be in uni soon and then it's finished. Just dating her till next summer.

• So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma
Oofy doofy maxxing is essential

• +1
what you're saying is true in a sense (but you shouldn't actually tell them that) but it's also not a healthy basis to have a relationship on, this works if you're meeting up irregularly to fuck and have a rotation of women (which you should have anyway so you don't develop dependence on one), but if you're meeting up regularly you can't be too much of a dick because the frustration builds up quickly, but time heals all wounds, that's why people can survive in miserable long distance relationships, they don't see each other often enough to become sick of each other.

this is also the easiest way of maintaining a relationship if you're not neurotypical by the way, the boomers are experts at this, they're just never at home so they don't have to talk to their wives.
i would be worried about them cheating etc cuz im not around enough
I'm not sure why you desperately want to be in a relationship, because that's what it sounds like, a need to have without there really being a reason for it, is it societal expectation?
its to make experience tbh, i have anfiety issues and thats prevented me from getting proper experience in my teens, im not the type for hookups ig
you gain virtually nothing from it as a man, women aren't that spontaneous or interesting, if you want to have someone around to do activities with you should have guy friends, not a girlfriend.
i just want to feel safe, thats why i want commitment, i agree tho girls are mostly hella boring

anyways, thanks again for your advice

most higher class girls don't use apps besides bumble, tinder is almost entirely low class girls.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend, SubSigma and Akhi
Thats not enough. The girl i'm talking to is genuinly ugly thats how far you have to go. I can show you dms if u want the mog is criminal.
Show pics of you and her so I can ckmpare

MA lot of them like the idea of some cold quiet guy that hates most ppl (especially foids),
I feel like cold quiet gets mogged by loud extrovert tbh
how to not care about the outcome
Need to copy what girls are doing which is talking to many people at once, who cares if you won’t hear from her again if you have another date lined up already

• +1
I know I fuck around and shitpost a lot too but please try to only post serious replies

So I recently met up twice with the girl that I made a thread about (pics are in there if you‘re intrigued): https://looksmax.org/threads/god-rizz-dark-triad-maxxing.832338/

She looks worse IRL and is a genuine ltb, but I dont really mind because she‘s still attractive to me

Anyways, while I‘m empathetic towards her and her issues she constantly tells me stuff like ‚hopefully ill dream of beachboys or strippers‘ and sends me videos of her tinder which just make me insecure.

The thing is, I genuinely mog her by 2 tiers. When I first met her she even told me that I matched with her whole friend group and that she‘s happy I chose her.

If she isn’t showing overt attraction to you, you need to dip.

• +1
literal chadlites will match with 90 year old granny when horny enough, a foids tinder results are skewed, if u want to know where she stands look at her brother and her past relationships, I think she wants u to worship her, if ur well endowed this is clearly not needed.

u alr lost bro, if you want her to stay you should have never cared about the outcome. Badboy type shit, cause that attracts girls

• +1
You’re not meant to say “chase me” lol you’re just meant to act in a way that makes her want. Namely by being aloof

• +1
You’re not meant to say “chase me” lol you’re just meant to act in a way that makes her want. Namely by being aloof
yea im a fool

I agree with @LiterallyNightwing; my options are the same. It's either have a stable relationship with an ugly tradcon femcel or have occasional one night stands with succubuses.

• +1
Dnr but I agree

Lol. Acted dark triad then became empathetic in the date. What a cuck. :feelskek: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🤢🤮