God rizz ?? (dark-triad maxxing)

Akhi

Akhi

cavill enthusiast
Inspired by my bro @WishIwasChico I figured I need to stop being a cuck and act more dark triad to be succesful.

(Just mog the girl by 2 tiers theory)

So i met this girl on OLD and we‘ve been chatting on and off since then. Yesterday was the 4th time I cancelled a date with her.

But she‘s still into me and replying in seconds. I don‘t even text her, I just send her 1 selfie on snap and ignore her for the rest of the day. Enough to keep her hooked it seems.

Anyways, due to her having 0 self-respect I started acting even more narcy. Gaslighted her into thinking its her fault alone that we never got to meet and I told her I forgot the date from yesterday (abundance)

Anyways, for context I teased and she said she will fight me. I told her I can‘t even see her from up here (only possible because she‘s a 5‘3 femlet)

IMG 3721

her: you take that back 🥹
me: or what?
her: then ill cry
me: damn :(
her: what will you do then hm?
me: ill show you my dick, then youll surely feel better :)

do you think that turned her on?? she didnt reply yet I think she‘s pissed I screenshotted it

tagging users I interact with a lot: @the BULL @Iasacrko @mrriceguy @SurgeryEnjoyer @Grel Hellscream @Krakowski @tombradylover @Banasura @julianchicago

this is her btw (i know shes ltb):

IMG 3723

IMG 3724

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: StalinCel, RecessedChinCel, vermillioncorefan and 8 others
>Dark Triad

>Zipfl

Goofy ass language

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 15977, Deleted member 22918 and 12 others
Autism.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 19453 and 1 other person
Inspired by my bro @WishIwasChico I figured I need to stop being a cuck and act more dark triad to be succesful.

So i met this girl on OLD and we‘ve been chatting on and off since then. Yesterday was the 4th time I cancelled a date with her.

But she‘s still into me and replying in seconds. I don‘t even text her, I just send her 1 selfie on snap and ignore her for the rest of the day. Enough to keep her hooked it seems.

Anyways, due to her having 0 self-respect I started acting even more narcy. Gaslighted her into thinking its her fault alone that we never got to meet and I told her I forgot the date from yesterday (abundance)

Anyways, for context I teased and she said she will fight me. I told her I can‘t even see her from up here (only possible because she‘s a 5‘3 femlet)

View attachment 2454844

do you think that turned her on?? she didnt reply yet I think she‘s pissed I screenshotted it

tagging users I interact with a lot: @the BULL @Iasacrko @mrriceguy @SurgeryEnjoyer @Grel Hellscream @Krakowski @tombradylover @Banasura @julianchicago

View attachment 2454852

View attachment 2454853
She is hot af I would fuck her bad

Chads.org mirin hard bhai, ask for a date and fuck her wtf

Dark triad would be grape and kill her (in GTA5)

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, Master_Wanky, SkoomaAddict and 7 others
chads.org strikes again fuck this place

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, RiceCel1234, tombradylover and 3 others
Lol, this is nothing

I just send my dick pics to females l know irl using anonymous / alt accounts on IG

Almost everyone has seen my dick, without knowing it's my dick

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: ResilientGoyim, Deleted member 22623, Manletmachine and 8 others
@WishIwasChico

she replied and sent me two red flag emojis

the next thing she sent is a full body nude, lifefuel

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit, aesthetic beauty, Manletmachine and 2 others
Lol, this is nothing

I just send my dick pics to females l know irl using anonymous / alt accounts on IG

Almost everyone has seen my dick, without knowing it's my dick
khhv wizard

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Ark, WishIwasChico and 1 other person
@WishIwasChico

Send in dm

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
@Akhi

What's your dick size tho ?

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and cytoplasm
brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and WishIwasChico
You are good get so good sex from her wtf she wants you bad. Holy shit mirin hard

i know you normally get much higher tier girls easier than this

i thought you could maybe give some improvement advice?

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and WishIwasChico
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
i know you normally get much higher tier girls easier than this

i thought you could maybe give some improvement advice?
I get BTFO After 10 minutes

• Hmm...
Reactions: Akhi
What’s BTFO mean bhai
Blown the fuck out
My last tinder date was with a legit femcel Who already saw me irl, we walked for 10 minutes then told me She had to go
Fucking brutal

• Woah
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Deleted member 20370
Blown the fuck out
My last tinder date was with a legit femcel Who already saw me irl, we walked for 10 minutes then told me She had to go
Fucking brutal
Why what happened? Go into detail??

Blown the fuck out
Fucking brutal
we need to slit our throats in the bathtub bro
ITS OVER!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
@WishIwasChico

Chads.org

• +1
Only dark triads specimens the Germany is producing is in the Kreuzberg. Fuck off sissy little cunt.

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi and Gaygymmaxx
Brutal @the BULL is getting BTFO by foids meanwhile foids are begging chads like @Akhi to BTTFO

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Why what happened? Go into detail??
Idk Bro She picked me up then i got to know her a bit kept the convo going but She wasn't receptive at all, Always kept distance then bringed me back home After 10 minutes of walking. Asked for a second date and She ghosted, She was legit PSL 2 5'3" and fat

• WTF
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine, Akhi, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
Idk Bro She picked me up then i got to know her a bit kept the convo going but She wasn't receptive at all, Always kept distance then bringed me back home After 10 minutes of walking. Asked for a second date and She ghosted, She was legit PSL 2 5'3" and fat
she probably met you with confidence, then realized how out of her league you are, got nervous and dipped

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and WishIwasChico
Don’t worry bhai a girl two weeks came over for Netflix and chill then said I want to go for a walk instead, then left after and she was ugly af. But it wasn’t bad as I wasn’t too bothered tbh as I wasn’t attracted st all to her. So glad the girls I do fuck are good looking.

Femcels are super high standards idk why maybe juggernaut law

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Brutal @the BULL is getting BTFO by foids meanwhile foids are begging chads like @Akhi to BTTFO
I need to try tinder to see where I stand after I fix my chemical burned looking face

I finally gymmaxxed enough to narcy and my face should be clear after I run some peptides

I no longer have any excuses

• Love it
I need to try tinder to see where I stand after I fix my chemical burned looking face

I finally gymmaxxed enough to narcy and my face should be clear after I run some peptides

I no longer have any excuses
theres no use in waiting

Don’t worry bhai a girl two weeks came over for Netflix and chill then said I want to go for a walk instead, then left after and she was ugly af. But it wasn’t bad as I wasn’t too bothered tbh as I wasn’t attracted st all to her. So glad the girls I do fuck are good looking.

Femcels are super high standards idk why maybe juggernaut law
i fell off last year i had HTBs telling me i have One of a kind face and didn't deserve me this year i get treated like trash and i was more puffy in the face without body halo

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
theres no use in waiting
20230926 123918

I used too much tazoratene after microneedling to deal with acne and it enflamed my face like hell

Gotta wait, shouldn't be much longer though and I'll just do a bumble experiment in some other state

Didn’t you say that you are a subhuman:feelshehe:

• +1
View attachment 2454902

I used too much tazoratene after microneedling to deal with acne and it enflamed my face like hell

Gotta wait, shouldn't be much longer though and I'll just do a bumble experiment in some other state
get your diet in check, nothing improved my skin more than cutting out most carbs and especially sugar

get your diet in check, nothing improved my skin more than cutting out most carbs and especially sugar
Exactly what I did blud, just got all keto on my grocery run besides a few things and I'm eating yogurt with fruit, low carb sandwiches, smoked salmon and maybe something less healthy at the end of the day

• Love it

View attachment 2454844

View attachment 2454852

View attachment 2454853
Damn all that for some LTB. Also that comment about your dick is just… ew. Yikes.

• Hmm...
Chads.org grape her in Minecraft with no permissions or questions asked my friend. She deserves it imo

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi and WishIwasChico