Girls make the first move usually in the west now

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
If girls aren’t complimenting you and asking you about girls or history or telling you where they are etc you’re not being selected.

30% of subhumans incels ethnics and manlets have to make the first move

Everyone else just picks from girls that approach first

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, RecessedChinCel, BigBoy3000 and 15 others
realest shit ever wrote

• +1
Reactions: molluskmuncher, Nick.Harte and Deleted member 18522
you must know from experience

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui and Nick.Harte
I have no idea because I’m incel, but sounds true from what I’ve seen

legit

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
you must know from experience
Since looksmaximg to low HTN girls approach me and do the above. When I was fat with bad skin is always have to approach to get slays

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and WanderingBurro
Subhumans and most normies (LTN-MTN range or looksminned HTN's) almost refuse to believe that girls would ever make the first move. I cage whenever they think their experience is the one shared by everyone. Chad is a different species that most normies just won't be able to ever comprehend.

I cage when most normies and below still think "playing hard to get" is a thing when in reality nobody wants them.

• +1
Reactions: JL~, MrGentleman, Aladin and 5 others
I only get approached when I go outside and when I’m softmaxxed. Otherwise I think it’s delusion

Water.

But it's good to remind the bluepilled faggots on this forum coping with NT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Subhumans and most normies (LTN-MTN range or looksminned HTN's) almost refuse to believe that girls would ever make the first move.
Hold on a second bro.Which girls would ever make the first move ? I mean it is obvious Mtbs don't approach HTNs most of the time.Of course if you are talking about subMTBs then you are right.

Htb+ girls don’t have to make the first move and often won’t unless ur a true chad. They do give IOIs tho and it can be obvious so maybe that is considered them making first move anyways.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Nick.Harte and 1966Ford
Subhumans and most normies (LTN-MTN range or looksminned HTN's) almost refuse to believe that girls would ever make the first move. I cage whenever they think their experience is the one shared by everyone. Chad is a different species that most normies just won't be able to ever comprehend.

I cage when most normies and below still think "playing hard to get" is a thing when in reality nobody wants them.
It’s not even just chads. In the current environment just guys who have what women want

Decent facial development, good hairstyle , properly groomed and with a height that’s average or above ( If under need gym)

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, BigBoy3000 and Nick.Harte
I got told by a foid coworker I have a nice name last week. Haven't seen her since.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Exactly iv

e seen shit like that happening in front of me and I was what the fuck I did see. I could not believe it that girls do approach guys. I’ve seen that multiple times with my better looking friends. I stopped coping since then. Shy girls who do not approach exists only in kintergarden.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and WanderingBurro
Htb+ girls don’t have to make the first move and often won’t unless ur a true chad. They do give IOIs tho and it can be obvious so maybe that is considered them making first move anyways.
Bullshit

if ur not TI that is, something something something about not allowing curry to be desirable, something about girl not wanting to look like whore or prositiute, something about against rules for this occur for anyone not chad or tyrone, not ready for curry to put on pedestal in west. something something something. No will not reply.

How u gonna rep my post then say bullshit? What’s wrong with what I said? I have experience
I don’t disregard your experience but saying they don’t approach doesn’t make sense. I’ve seen it in front of me and also my attractive acquaintances showed me dms, where the hot chicks made the first move and chased them.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
I don’t disregard your experience but saying they don’t approach doesn’t make sense. I’ve seen it in front of me and also my attractive acquaintances showed me dms, where the hot chicks made the first move and chased them.
Were the girls htb+? Were ur friends true chads? (Tall and handsome)? I’m sure it happens but it’s rare for htb+ girls to directly cold approach when sober. Online is different then IRL it’s easy asf I get girls asking to meet up first online but IRL is harder when it comes to actual hot,
Top tier girls

• +1
Were the girls htb+? Were ur friends true chads? (Tall and handsome)? I’m sure it happens but it’s rare for htb+ girls to directly cold approach when sober. Online is different then IRL it’s easy asf I get girls asking to meet up first online but IRL is harder when it comes to actual hot,
Top tier girls
Yeah, one stacylite, the other one was htb.
The guy was 6’3, and god knows what shoes he wear, which makes him like 6’4. Girl he doesn’t even know told him that he is sexy. I was there and heard it. His face is nothing special but just because he towers pretty much everyone, foids like it.

Top tier girls
hot people date within social circles almost exclusively. it's nil to "approach" them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, tombradylover, Aladin and 1 other person
Exactly iv

e seen shit like that happening in front of me and I was what the fuck I did see. I could not believe it that girls do approach guys. I’ve seen that multiple times with my better looking friends. I stopped coping since then. Shy girls who do not approach exists only in kintergarden.
Normies are somewhat right when they say foids don’t approach in public situations when they see a gl guy, at most they’ll give a quick glance/stare about how cute he is or sum shit

Now if the foid is with friends or they’re at some sort of social event and there are Chads there then that’s a different story lmao, especially if there is alcohol involved

• +1
Normies are somewhat right when they say foids don’t approach in public situations when they see a gl guy, at most they’ll give a quick glance/stare about how cute he is or sum shit

Now if the foid is with friends or they’re at some sort of social event and there are Chads there then that’s a different story lmao, especially if there is alcohol involved
without alcohol involved they approach

without alcohol involved they approach
Yeah Ik I meant when alcohol is involved they legit turn into turbo sluts in front of everyone

• +1
USA and Canada both gave me 1 Tinder match each, they both were my only matches who messaged me first, but soon unmatched when found I'm not fuckboy/daddy or whatever they wanted me to be

legit

just wait for the first move theory