Girls on tinder don’t care about height

D

Deleted member 7580

Kraken
I’m 5’11 and I’ve experiment but putting 6’1 in bio and no height

absolutely no difference in messages or quality of matches… still matched with hot girls even without height in bio and girls don’t even ask before meeting

but hinge is more serious app than tinder.. many girls there don’t use it for just hook ups

Ive experimented by changing my height between 5’11 and 6’1-6’2

huge difference
Get way more matches and hotter girls with taller height :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

broootal

short guys for hook ups
Tall guys for relationships

@LooksOverAll

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Seek323, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 15827 and 14 others
Ngl people who suck your cock has sub 0 iq it is so obvious you are trying to make people mad, real question is why are u doing this lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 8165, EverythingMattersCel and 11 others
@Xangsane thoughts on this ?

1) they don't read bios 2) they know ppl lie about their height online 3) height isn't so important without a proportional frame. you just can't judge everything from a pic

• +1
Reactions: BeenLMSsinceMSN, Deleted member 8165, itorroella9 and 8 others

absolutely no difference in messages or quality of matches… still matched with hot girls even without height in bio and girls don’t even ask before meeting

but hinge is more serious app than tinder.. many girls there don’t use it for just hook ups

huge difference

broootal

short guys for hook ups

@LooksOverAll
Ugly guys are for bullying.

@Xangsane thoughts on this ?
Hypergamy and women want to LTR the best quality of men they could find. Ideally maxxed out in everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Hypergamy and women want to LTR the best quality of men they could find. Ideally maxxed out in everything
So girls are less hypergamous for hook ups/ons ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Xangsane
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17375 and Deleted member 7725
5'9" for ONS, 6'+ for the cucks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, EverythingMattersCel, Elvisandreaa and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, DrTony, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
Ngl people who suck your cock has sub 0 iq it is so obvious you are trying to make people mad, real question is why are u doing this lol
You're a low IQ brainwashed faggot if you think height matters for ONS. It's all about your face and body.

• +1
Reactions: recessed
Face >>>>> Height if youre matching hot girls either your standards are low or youre chad height irrellevant

Status>NT>Face>Height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, johncruz12345, koalendo and 4 others
Life fuel
701B0BD0 1D48 4691 B112 53079623DF99

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Toth's thot, germanlooks and 1 other person
I’m glad to go after girls who have higher standards for face, height, body etc tbh. Means she’ll be less likely to find niggas attractive and cheat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 6128
5'11 is above average in Canada because half of the men are short asians

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Entschuldigung, Chadeep and 3 others
I’m glad to go after girls who have higher standards for face, height, body etc tbh. Means she’ll be less likely to find niggas attractive and cheat
Girls will always cheat, there's always another Chad

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ROTTING, turkproducer, Deleted member 7580 and 3 others
girls do care that ur a balkan tho

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

huge difference

broootal

short guys for hook ups

@LooksOverAll
Im glad to be 5'11
@GandyIsNormie

• Woah
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
Girls will always cheat, there's always another Chad
He’s from lookism (where they overrate you) he think he’s 7 psl and no ones as attractive as him 🥱

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, ShowerMaxxing, Chadeep and 3 others
whats the point. racists in the thread were saying loox mogs because he has "higher trust eyes" jfl
Get offended and call people racist if they don’t think you’re an Indian version of Gandy

@MarkCorrigan @ArvidGustavsson no wonder people here overrate so much :sleep::sleep:

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
Would a 5'4 Indian pajeet slay?

Get offended and call people racist if they don’t think you’re an Indian version of Gandy
lmfao it was literally only u in the thread pullin shit outta ur ass like u always do

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Xangsane
lmfao it was literally only u in the thread pullin shit outta ur ass like u always do
Nope
He mogs you

you got offended
Muh racist
I think every lookism guy is overrated narcy

Muh anstrum is 5 psl :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

face and good body for ONS. face and good height for LTR.
If that's the case, why did my chadlitefish (who didn't show his body) who asked these women on a coffee date, turned down his offer of a date and asked him to come over?

this doesn't make sense, but generally what you said is the rule.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Who slays the most and is the ideal type of man to girls?

@Biggdink:“A medium ugly, short curry.“

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 15556 and 4 others
Nope
He mogs you

you got offended
Muh racist
I think every lookism guy is overrated narcy

Muh anstrum is 5 psl :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
lmfao so what psl u rate loox
no ones as attractive as him
you've seen the older pics of me on my socials, even in those you know I'm the biggest mogger in our city. If you dont believe that make a stacyfish on tinder and see for yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Looks234
lmfao so what psl u rate loox

you've seen the older pics of me on my socials, even in those you know I'm the biggest mogger in our city. If you dont believe that make a stacyfish on tinder and see for yourself
No lol you’re not 7 psl wtf
Narcymaxx.org :hnghn:

you’re really delusional if you think you’re best looking guy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: one job away and Deleted member 14160
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 14160

huge difference

broootal

short guys for hook ups

@LooksOverAll
Horny vaginas only want something tasty to look at as their vagina is destroyed. Height doesn't matter in that situation. Unless she prefers to be picked up and fucked in the air. Usually, they don't.

• +1
Reactions: Drew
No lol you’re not 7 psl wtf
Narcymaxx.org :hnghn:

you’re really delusional if you think you’re best looking guy
Let me clarify that 7 shit man. On Lookism hexum drago are 8/8 and someone like crisick is 7. That’s why I thought I could get to 7.
im not 7 Looksmax scale

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 7580
Let me clarify that 7 shit man. On Lookism hexum drago are 8/8 and someone like crisick is 7. That’s why I thought I could get to 7.
im not 7 Looksmax scale
Bruh I’ve been banned from apps multiple times for being “catfish” and even I’m not that delusional
C1AC08FE 1FE6 4503 94FC E88120064EE6
@OOGABOOGA @gamma

Also fucking jayda doesn’t make someone a chad .. I might’ve fucked her too 🤷🏻‍♂️ along with multiple other guys

Extremely delusional to think girls are virgin and saving themselves for you :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Bruh I’ve been banned from apps multiple times for being “catfish” and even I’m not that delusional View attachment 1517879 @OOGABOOGA @gamma

Also fucking jayda doesn’t make someone a chad .. I might’ve fucked her too 🤷🏻‍♂️ along with multiple other guys

Extremely delusional to think girls are virgin and saving themselves for you :ROFLMAO:
Just fuckin lol I say one thing then you deflect into a whole other topic.

• Hmm...
Yes they do nigga but it only matters if u put 6’3+. 5’11 to 6’1 they can’t tell the difference

If that's the case, why did my chadlitefish (who didn't show his body) who asked these women on a coffee date, turned down his offer of a date and asked him to come over?

this doesn't make sense, but generally what you said is the rule.
You are reading waaaay too much into this. Your n=2 is ridiculous and confounded by a huge number of things. Have you not made science before? Thinking like this gets you fired from scientific jobs ALL THE TIME. Have you not had background in stats? Also alpha fucks beta bux. Dualistic mating strategy. Irrefutable truth of blackpill and evo psych and actually one of the most painful ones. Part of the reason why women have evolved to have concealed ovulation is their dualistic mating strategy (much like other primates who have concealed ovu)

• Hmm...
You are reading waaaay too much into this. Your n=2 is ridiculous and confounded by a huge number of things. Have you not made science before? Thinking like this gets you fired from scientific jobs ALL THE TIME. Have you not had background in stats? Also alpha fucks beta bux. Dualistic mating strategy. Irrefutable truth of blackpill and evo psych. Part of the reason why women have evolved to have concealed ovulation is their dualistic mating strategy (much like other primates who have concealed ovu)
Yeah, I know this.

Yeah, I know this.
Ok then refrain from making up entire ridiculous theories on LTR and ONS with no scientific backing, solid understanding of statistics and confounding. You will not rewrite the textbooks with your n=2 tinder exp

• Hmm...
Ok then refrain from making up entire ridiculous theories on LTR and ONS with no scientific backing, solid understanding of statistics and confounding. You will not rewrite the textbooks with your n=2 tinder exp
I scored highly in stats classes.

You must seriously be retarded. Girls are less hypergamous for LTRs.
This is generally true and in line with evo psych and blackpill and irl experience. Other qualities, besides looks, are giga important for LTR.

Bruh I’ve been banned from apps multiple times for being “catfish” and even I’m not that delusional View attachment 1517879 @OOGABOOGA @gamma

after this claim post picture/video clip of yourself, I'm curious

• +1

One of favorite users rn. :blackpill:

They are definitely more hypergamous for long term relationships.