SCIENTIFIC TINDER THREAD

EGGY 1671u32g

EGGY 1671u32g

mtn with height halo
good afternoon good evening and good night bhais, today i present you with my findings from 2 MONTHS of experimenting and logging tinder likes

Starting off with my parameters and conduct

I used pictures of random men from instagram with extremely long post histories who all fit my criteria

I made 5 accounts for one of the men in a day, these accounts where made at 11am in the morning and deleted 11am the next day

I literally went to 50+ coffee shops and fast food places in my city to make these accounts so the ip doesnt fuck with results, paid my own money to those burner phone number websites that let u receive texts for verification and i even used 4 different devices at a time my laptop and 3 phones

The 4 PSL account was left up for 3 days because i wanted to give them at least some what of a chance since alot of them stayed on 0 or 1

Each account had a different occupation, between a fireman, kfc employee, student, lawyer and unemployed

Also every day with the new cycle of accounts id change the "theme", between bad boy, home body, naturemaxxed and gym bro jock

The accounts where always new because of tinders algo slowing down when ur there for too long

Age was locked at 22 except for the uni student who was 20

they where all 6ft tall

My criteria for each category of personality was, the bad boy had rave pictures, smoking and combat sports. The home body had reading, with their dog, cuddled up ect. The gym rat had gym pics and play sports. The naturemaxxed had pictures hiking, running, and doing more mature sports.

Now my findings

6 PSL

btw kfc worker results are fucked up because i forgot to record them so i just put place holder numbers and the * signals the account got shadow banned early into it

This one obviously preformed the best highest psl out of all of them. I noticed across the board firemen almost always win, unanimously highest SMV job. Students had a good spread too but way better to go with fireman. Unemployed was easily the worst. The lawyer was decent overall but went up a fuck load when naturemaxxed probably due to them looking alot more stable and shit?

Bad boy had really good appeal and i noticed the girls i matched where hotter and younger than any other one. Homebody was all heavier older women so not really worth it. Gym rat got either young semi ugly women or much older women (32+) and naturemaxxed got late 20s to early 30s but generally fairly hot if plain looking

5 PSL

FUCKING BIBLICAL DROP OFF.

essentially the same results but foids all got like 20lbs heavier across the board and 3 years older.

4 PSL

The real meat and potatoes for us subhuman cunts

Ur seriously fucked if this is you tbh. I will say
100% of the women that matched with these accounts where sub5 or about 35 and may have been MTBs before but are now still sub5. I literally kept these accounts up for significantly longer to allow time to get matches but it didnt help. The job and naturemaxxing halo was much larger on these accounts though so it may give some credence to the idea that if ur ugly ur best bet is just to lifemaxx but its still over

CONCLUSION

Min maxxing ur tinder with larps is still very worth it. If u fully larpmaxx and height fraud u could probably at least get one or two MTBs from tinder and maybe maybe sleep with one. If ur willing to spend hours researching surgery and posting here why the fuck not just use 4 different phones with 4 accounts that are all minmaxxed nature loving firemen/lawyers its not hard to swipe when u wake up and before bed.

I think if ur a truly average 5'10 4 psl white man u could probably subtle photoshop fraud and height fraud to 6'1 4.5 psl and after a few weeks on tinder possibly get laid and thats all the really matters right

editors notes
JFL LETS BE REAL ITS STILL OVER IF UR NOT HIM

but serious notes,

i live in a small ish city compared to places like nyc and LA (300k people) so the likes where probably less than they would be if u lived in a more populated place)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aesthetic.pilled, MA_ascender, the next o'pry and 22 others
High effort thread detected, bump inserted

• +1
Reactions: mog222, Aesthetic.pilled, noodlelover and 5 others
High effort thread detected, bump inserted
very much appreciated, i dropped out of school recently and quit my job (low inhib) so they only thing thats kept me sane is obsessed over my looks and doing this research. Expect more threads that take alot of data and time soon

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, poopoohead, BoredPrince and 5 others
I get ‘5psl’ tier likes so lifefuel ig

• +1
Reactions: czechsubhuman and EGGY 1671u32g
I get ‘5psl’ tier likes so lifefuel ig
cool do u like in a big city? my shit location in a medium sized british town full of ugly women nerfed the results for the accounts and myself hard lol

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Last edited: 3 minutes ago

cool do u like in a big city? my shit location in a medium sized british town full of ugly women nerfed the results for the accounts and myself hard lol
Nope not even. I’m moving to a city next year I think tho so we’ll see

• +1
Reactions: EGGY 1671u32g
real

Last edited:
good thread

• +1
Bookmarked to continue reading later, great thread so far

Give examples for the guys you used in the experiment for each tier so we can see if you are coping with your ratings

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Great how you found out nature maxxing was best.
Might be due to countryside small town though.

Great how you found out nature maxxing was best.
Might be due to countryside small town though.
i think its because it kinda projects a like, virtuous chad aura?

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Give examples for the guys you used in the experiment for each tier so we can see if you are coping with your ratings
ill post their igs tmrw morning im going to bed now

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and sergeant blackpill
good afternoon good evening and good night bhais, today i present you with my findings from 2 MONTHS of experimenting and logging tinder likes

I used pictures of random men from instagram with extremely long post histories who all fit my criteria

I made 5 accounts for one of the men in a day, these accounts where made at 11am in the morning and deleted 11am the next day

I literally went to 50+ coffee shops and fast food places in my city to make these accounts so the ip doesnt fuck with results, paid my own money to those burner phone number websites that let u receive texts for verification and i even used 4 different devices at a time my laptop and 3 phones

The 4 PSL account was left up for 3 days because i wanted to give them at least some what of a chance since alot of them stayed on 0 or 1

Each account had a different occupation, between a fireman, kfc employee, student, lawyer and unemployed

Also every day with the new cycle of accounts id change the "theme", between bad boy, home body, naturemaxxed and gym bro jock

The accounts where always new because of tinders algo slowing down when ur there for too long

they where all 6ft tall

My criteria for each category of personality was, the bad boy had rave pictures, smoking and combat sports. The home body had reading, with their dog, cuddled up ect. The gym rat had gym pics and play sports. The naturemaxxed had pictures hiking, running, and doing more mature sports.

Now my findings

6 PSL

View attachment 2831740
btw kfc worker results are fucked up because i forgot to record them so i just put place holder numbers and the * signals the account got shadow banned early into it

This one obviously preformed the best highest psl out of all of them. I noticed across the board firemen almost always win, unanimously highest SMV job. Students had a good spread too but way better to go with fireman. Unemployed was easily the worst. The lawyer was decent overall but went up a fuck load when naturemaxxed probably due to them looking alot more stable and shit?

Bad boy had really good appeal and i noticed the girls i matched where hotter and younger than any other one. Homebody was all heavier older women so not really worth it. Gym rat got either young semi ugly women or much older women (32+) and naturemaxxed got late 20s to early 30s but generally fairly hot if plain looking

5 PSL

View attachment 2831747

essentially the same results but foids all got like 20lbs heavier across the board and 3 years older.

4 PSL

View attachment 2831753

100% of the women that matched with these accounts where sub5 or about 35 and may have been MTBs before but are now still sub5. I literally kept these accounts up for significantly longer to allow time to get matches but it didnt help. The job and naturemaxxing halo was much larger on these accounts though so it may give some credence to the idea that if ur ugly ur best bet is just to lifemaxx but its still over

CONCLUSION

Min maxxing ur tinder with larps is still very worth it. If u fully larpmaxx and height fraud u could probably at least get one or two MTBs from tinder and maybe maybe sleep with one. If ur willing to spend hours researching surgery and posting here why the fuck not just use 4 different phones with 4 accounts that are all minmaxxed nature loving firemen/lawyers its not hard to swipe when u wake up and before bed.

I think if ur a truly average 5'10 4 psl white man u could probably subtle photoshop fraud and height fraud to 6'1 4.5 psl and after a few weeks on tinder possibly get laid and thats all the really matters right

editors notes
View attachment 2831767

but serious notes,

i live in a small ish city compared to places like nyc and LA (300k people) so the likes where probably less than they would be if u lived in a more populated place)
great thread, could you show pics of the guys you used?

What does bad boy mean in this context

i think its because it kinda projects a like, virtuous chad aura?
I dunno the reason for it.
But a nice fact to know.

I wonder if doing such a test in a bigger city. Would give different results on the nature maxxers getting most likes. If women in the city are more city than nature people.

I dunno the reason for it.
But a nice fact to know.

I wonder if doing such a test in a bigger city. Would give different results on the nature maxxers getting most likes. If women in the city are more city than nature people.
if anyone wants to collaborate with me to do this in a bigger city dm me

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
  • +1
So what about selfies vs candid vs portait (possibly a selfie but it look like someone else took it)

So what about selfies vs candid vs portait (possibly a selfie but it look like someone else took it)
obviously candid>portrait(not tryhard)>selfie
Proven by myself. You can even fraud candids just need some photoshop skills

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Dark triad maxxing is the way. Hotter and Younger women. Too bad Im stuck at 4.5 psl

they where all 6ft tall

Now my findings

6 PSL

View attachment 2831740

5 PSL

View attachment 2831747

4 PSL

View attachment 2831753

CONCLUSION

editors notes
View attachment 2831767

but serious notes,

love the experiment and the effort
firemen got a lot more attention than i thought they would, it’s interesting to see how foids standards are changing nowadays

Tbf if that's where you live there's probably about 4 actually hot girls within 30 mile radius so basically over

they where all 6ft tall

Now my findings

6 PSL

View attachment 2831740

5 PSL

View attachment 2831747

4 PSL

View attachment 2831753

CONCLUSION

editors notes
View attachment 2831767

but serious notes,

what did the men look like