Girls only talk sexual with Maher broooo (medium ugly Canada pill)

D

Deleted member 7580

Kraken
Btw I’ve never had threesome either, I lied to her
ED56E4B1 3E42 450A B3BA BC050D3ECA5D
E13AE918 58A4 4DC1 B6FE 786D6BFBD3E6

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deprived, Beetlejuice and 2 others
whats your looks level

Good looking guy gets girls interested in him through text

insane thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Broly, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
wow women talk to another men who dont look like a certain model that PSL aspies are obsessed with, who would think that.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Broly, Deleted member 8608 and Deleted member 14693
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Prettyboy, Beetlejuice, looksmaxxtocope and 2 others
how the fk it gets to that point

hope she has tons of stds

users on this site are extremely deluded and retarded. If you are like HTN and have decent height and are skinny you can slay

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Beetlejuice and Deleted member 7580
users on this site are extremely deluded and retarded. If you are like HTN and have decent height and are skinny you can slay
This is cope

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
canadapill is legit tbh, also are you ethnic?

• +1
Reactions: greeneyes
This is cope
It’s not, you just need to leave the basement. I’m very very good looking @Biggdink has seen my face, but there’s guys at my school who are like 4-4.5 PSL who slay just as much, clearly there’s so much more that goes into it than just looks, just don’t be an absolute autist and it’s not that hard.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: alriodai, Broly, Elvisandreaa and 7 others
It’s not, you just need to leave the basement. I’m very very good looking @Biggdink has seen my face, but there’s guys at my school who are like 4-4.5 PSL who slay just as much, clearly there’s so much more that goes into it than just looks, just don’t be an absolute autist and it’s not that hard.
Average white guy is htn

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai, zayn_brah and greeneyes
Another forum gaslighter has joined :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and greeneyes
She will bring two bulls with her to the date you both have. Or did you seriously believe she is talking about a FFFM foursome?:feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
great, now she will never want to have sex with a sub maher male again

Another forum gaslighter has joined :feelscry:
I used to be like you man. Only way you can see what I am talking about is by going outside and touching grass every once in a while and seeing for yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón, Chadeep, Looks234 and 1 other person
She will bring two bulls with her to the date you both have. Or did you seriously believe she is talking about a FFFM foursome?:feelshmm:
She didn’t bring anyone
But said down for fffm 3some, read the top text

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, germanlooks and greeneyes
I used to be like you man. Only way you can see what I am talking about is by going outside and touching grass every once in a while and seeing for yourself.
I mean maybe it is true in canada. But im LTN anyways so its over :feelscry:

• Hmm...
Also take smile pill, I don’t have a perfect smile like @Niko69 but still it’s good

I believe most incels just don’t have a nice smile

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and greeneyes
I mean maybe it is true in canada. But im LTN anyways so its over :feelscry:
Well you might not ever be able to slay, but you can still ltr or get a girl that is your looksmatch or a bit below. You just have to be social and NT, which is hard yeah but it’s not like you can’t work on it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and aBetterMii
Well you might not ever be able to slay, but you can still ltr or get a girl that is your looksmatch or a bit below. You just have to be social and NT, which is hard yeah but it’s not like you can’t work on it.
Giga over :feelscry:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Broly, LightSkinNoob and greeneyes
Also take smile pill, I don’t have a perfect smile like @Niko69 but still it’s good

I believe most incels just don’t have a nice smile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
She didn’t bring anyone
But said down for fffm 3some, read the top text
How would you rate yourself, especially eye area, nose and hairline?
You showed me your jaw and lips and both were Chadlite minimum so stop bullshiting with this I’m normie:soy: larp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, Deprived and Deleted member 7580
How would you rate yourself, especially eye area, nose and hairline?
You showed me your jaw and lips and both were Chadlite minimum so stop bullshiting with this I’m normie:soy: larp
I don’t have hunter eyes, but kinda deepset
Nose is average
Hairline is nw1, not possible to have nw0 as an adult so it’s pretty good imo

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
I don’t have hunter eyes, but kinda deepset
Nose is average
Hairline is nw1, not possible to have nw0 as an adult so it’s pretty good imo
I assume you are a 7.5/10 +-

And you give incels false hope by acting as if you were a LTN-normie

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai, Chadeep, Enfant terrible and 1 other person
Giga over :feelscry:
NTpill is the most brutal by far.
If I ever have sons I will force them to play sports, go to social events and gatherings, and get involved in different activities so they aren’t socially inept. I would legit rather be a 5 PSL high tier normie that is NT than a 6.5 PSL autist

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, aBetterMii, Looks234 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
I went to school and most people are htn or some kind of softmax from htn, but there really aren’t any Uber moggers nobody goes over 5psl

• +1
I went to school and most people are htn or some kind of softmax from htn, but there really aren’t any Uber moggers nobody goes over 5psl
disagree tbh, most people are just regular mtn’s, if you are a high tier normie you will stand out for your looks somewhat, depending on your pheno, smile, etc.

What bothers me though is the giga autists here saying chad only. The amount of chads (6+ PSL) at my Uni I could probably count on one hand, and it’s not like they get significantly more attention than just a regular tall HTN.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 7580 and Erik-Jón
disagree tbh, most people are just regular mtn’s, if you are a high tier normie you will stand out for your looks somewhat, depending on your pheno, smile, etc.

What bothers me though is the giga autists here saying chad only. The amount of chads (6+ PSL) at my Uni I could probably count on one hand, and it’s not like they get significantly more attention than just a regular tall HTN.
No I’m serious that majority of the guys in my classes are htn I didn’t expect it either but they are, there’s a steep contrast though after the htns/mtns there’s also a good amount of trucels

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back