GIRLS SAYING YOUR NAME

Lil_KINJA

Lil_KINJA

Silver
Anyone aroused just to hear a girl say his name? In my college class when I arrive for lectures a girls often times calls my name "Kinjaaaa" with a high-pitched voice, or if I'm sarcastic she keeps shrilling "KIIINJAAAA!!!" with a whiny girlie voice. What do girls mean by this?

• Love it
Reactions: angelo
No... what kinda cuck shit is that.

• +1
Reactions: Demonstrator, ChoSeungHui and Ritzy2KReborn
nothing. unless it's "hiiii kinjaa, come put ur cock in my pussy daddy" its all cope otherwise

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 470, ZyzzReincarnate and 12 others
I only want a girl to mention my name if she’s willing to help me out, otherwise she can fuck off.

nothing. unless it's "hiiii kinjaa, come put ur cock in my pussy daddy" its all cope otherwise

Wrong boyo, I took psychology classes and professor told us that prolonged pronounciations are derivates from mating calls.

Yeh I also feel good if a girl says my name.

Its nice man. Had a girl call my name & tell me I was a highiq at-least-7PSLcel and I froze up and couldn't speak like a fucking autist why do I fuck myself over

I think so.Hasn't happened in a while.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, androidcel, itsoverbuddyboyo and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Ritzy2KReborn
Females always use 'sexy voice" when they want to manipulate or extract favors from beta orbiters. And it works.
this goes completely against the post i replied to simp

this goes completely against the post i replied to simp

Both views enforce my theory; women will flirtatiously keep saying your first name either because they wan't something from you and will try to get you to cuck-into their demands, or they'll do it to guys they find attractive -- either way; they know their pronounciation of your name is intentionally seductive and flirtatious.

You have a cuck mind

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, itsoverbuddyboyo and NickGurr
Both views enforce my theory; women will flirtatiously keep saying your first name either because they wan't something from you and will try to get you to cuck-into their demands, or they'll do it to guys they find attractive -- either way; they know their pronounciation of your name is intentionally seductive and flirtatious.
youre looking into it too much

typical cuck characteristic

its over unless she asks you out

youre looking into it too much

typical cuck characteristic

its over unless she asks you out

Kek, even the girls who had a clear crush on me (and I knew it 100% no illusions) used other means of signaling it; giving me unsolicited compliments, heyyyyying me through text, but they always waited for me to validate the attraction as mutual with me technically asking them out first in a old-fashioned sense. But this central Europe.

Kek, even the girls who had a clear crush on me (and I knew it 100% no illusions) used other means of signaling it; giving me unsolicited compliments, heyyyyying me through text, but they always waited for me to validate the attraction as mutual with me technically asking them out first in a old-fashioned sense. But this central Europe.
quit trying to brag

until you fuck them youre just another bluepilled cuck on here

Wrong boyo, I took psychology classes and professor told us that prolonged pronounciations are derivates from mating calls.
lol @ i took (((psychology))) classes. unless it was for gen eds or to become a psychiatrist you're coping hard buddy boyo

Anyone aroused just to hear a girl say his name? In my college class when I arrive for lectures a girls often times calls my name "Kinjaaaa" with a high-pitched voice, or if I'm sarcastic she keeps shrilling "KIIINJAAAA!!!" with a whiny girlie voice. What do girls mean by this?

names me

• Love it
Reactions: Lil_KINJA
Toilets dont speak bro

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and ChoSeungHui
Never happened but there was this homo with the same name as me and everyone would call his name and it would make me look up

he was a homosexual so foids could bitch to him and he'd listen

Well I was called a misogynist pig by this girl, so I doubt she sees me as soy orbiter.

• +1
Reactions: Warlockcel and SikKunt
Well I was called a misogynist pig by this girl, so I doubt she sees me as soy orbiter.
What does that have to do with anything

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
kinja this is shit thread and u shuld kys urself

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui