Girls squirting is disgusting

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
This shit is so disgusting man. This morning I was with a girl from tinder and when we woke up I was fingering her pussy really hard. She intermittently squirted out liquid and there was a giant wet spot under her. This stuff is PISS, guys when a girl squirts or makes a wet puddle you're touching her URINE and it even smells like straights piss. Jesus I couldn't fuck her after that I just washed my hands and left jfl. Gross :sick:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Hades, incel194012940 and 13 others
@Amnesia @stewiegriffin @Baldingman1998 @TsarTsar444 @stevielake @isis_Bleach @jim

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and Baldingman1998
If she`s hot and drinking lot of fluids before, she can piss in peace. It`s only disgusting if she`s ugly, fat, or dehydrated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
If she`s hot and drinking lot of fluids before, she can piss in peace. It`s only disgusting if she`s ugly, fat, or dehydrated.
It's gross. Period.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Richard_Hungwell
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, itorroella9, Hades and 20 others
You've let a tranny to fuck you raw up the ass, I`m genuinely surprised some piss is disturbing to you.
The tranny was a horrible experience too it's not like I enjoyed that shit :lul: Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone and Deleted member 17829
I read Squinting instead of squirting ....

Too much psl for today

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, HighClassMaxing, Elvisandreaa and 13 others
The tranny was a horrible experience too it's not like I enjoyed that shit :lul: Jfl
You got to that point and agreed to it, doesn`t matter. The piss from a decent looking female should not disturb you. But hey, If it does it does.

• +1
Reactions: mazzi
Did you get fucked by the trans?
I thought you were the active one

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Adonis, Jarate and 3 others
The other day I had discussion with a girl who said that squirt isn't a piss and that girls have 'second bladder' for squirt. God damn, girls are crazy.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Johnnybegood
This shit is so disgusting man. This morning I was with a girl from tinder and when we woke up I was fingering her pussy really hard. She intermittently squirted out liquid and there was a giant wet spot under her. This stuff is PISS, guys when a girl squirts or makes a wet puddle you're touching her URINE and it even smells like straights piss. Jesus I couldn't fuck her after that I just washed my hands and left jfl. Gross :sick:
I read the title as squinting. I have been on PSL too long. 9 years :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
This stuff is PISS, guys when a girl squirts or makes a wet puddle you're touching her URINE and it even smells like straights piss. Jesus I couldn't fuck her after that I just washed my hands and left jfl. Gross
Ideal nigga

You've let a tranny to fuck you raw up the ass, I`m genuinely surprised some piss is disturbing to you.
Op is a closet homo who wants a cock to squirt hot spunk on him

• JFL
Reactions: Katz and Tony
next summer im moving to lebanon to rot in ur mansion

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, TsarTsar444 and CupOfCoffee
This morning I was with a girl from tinder and when we woke up I was fingering her pussy really hard.

Pics or it a larp

Did you get fucked by the trans?
I thought you were the active one
I did both :sick: Let's not talk about that nigga

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Baldingman1998 and gamma
next summer im moving to lebanon to rot in ur mansion
You're welcome to come Habibi. I have a nice guest room on the first floor with a king-sized bed. You're not allowed to bring girls over tho :forcedsmile:

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Corleone and Tony
Yeah, it’s essentially piss diluted with some cum.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and CupOfCoffee
I tried piss before (never again) so I trust you :feelscry:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056 and Erik-Jón
Bro why would I larp about this even? Come on man
I find it very hard to believe snd very unlikely that a person 19000 thousands posts on this site and pepe pfp can just find foid on tinder and finger her on the first day

• Ugh..
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I find it very hard to believe snd very unlikely that a person 19000 thousands posts on this site and pepe pfp can just find foid on tinder and finger her on the first day
??? Bro I'm well known to have some success on tinder lol I even posted many of my conversations and texts with the girls

• JFL
Reactions: Tony
??? Bro I'm well known to have some success on tinder lol I even posted many of my conversations and texts with the girls
Hmmm ok I'm a newbie
In that case I hope you die

• JFL
Reactions: Tony and CupOfCoffee
You are a sexhaver I'm incel and this I wish death upon you
Here's some proof from last night :lul: She gave me many hickies and bite marks and scratches jfl

PXL 20220714 220504709
PXL 20220714 220639950

pretty sure i mog you, pisscel

• JFL
i would drink that URINE on a hot summer day
but thats not Urine (i mean, yes urine but not all of that shit)

i would drink drink drink that shit while im eating her poop

BUT ONLY IF THE GIRL IS HOT AS FUCK

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 20056, It'snotover and 1 other person
I fvck them. So I don’t notice one way or another.

• +1
Grabbed me some nice feet yesterday and played footsies unfortunately didn’t have time to smell them lick them only groping with shoes on stuck my hand down shoes
Fuck I need a personal stinky girl sock to sniff

• JFL