Girls squirting is disgusting

Squirt isn't piss, if she's pissing, it means she's faking it, and apparently more girls do it these days because of the squirting craze, enjoy having girls piss in your bed just because they it's expected from them to squirt...

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Grabbed me some nice feet yesterday and played footsies unfortunately didn’t have time to smell them lick them only groping with shoes on stuck my hand down shoes
Fuck I need a personal stinky girl sock to sniff
I haven't been showing my foot fetish to the girls I've been fucking the last couple months tbh, I think I told them that I have a foot fetish but they don't know the extent of it lol. I'm fine just having sex with them

• So Sad
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Squirt isn't piss, if she's pissing, it means she's faking it, and apparently more girls do it these days because of the squirting craze, enjoy having girls piss in your bed just because they it's expected from them to squirt...
Who the fuck is giving girls this idea that piss is sexy? Wtf man. I just want a normal wet pussy

This shit is so disgusting man. This morning I was with a girl from tinder and when we woke up I was fingering her pussy really hard. She intermittently squirted out liquid and there was a giant wet spot under her. This stuff is PISS, guys when a girl squirts or makes a wet puddle you're touching her URINE and it even smells like straights piss. Jesus I couldn't fuck her after that I just washed my hands and left jfl. Gross :sick:

I am not sure if it's piss but it is certainly something equally disgusting to piss.

The tranny was a horrible experience too it's not like I enjoyed that shit :lul: Jfl

WHAT??? Dude if that is true you are just another one of those looksmax closet faggots in my book.

I think it’s extremely hot

Mogs me niggga incels like me would be happy to have a foid squirt on their faces my nigga its over for me
E36C304E E2C0 4B3B 81F8 A972AFF77946

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Elvisandreaa