Girls swiping online while at the club

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Has anyone ever seen this?

I went to a club in Marbella and there was a girl next to me on the dancefloor looking through her Badoo matches and then started swiping on new guys

Girls would rather swipe online for a small chance of securing a giga chad than get with Chadlites in the club

Also, if you run any Chadfish profiles at 2-4am you will get tons of girls looking for guys to fuck after their nights out

Over

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Manfrommars, Mewton and 30 others
lol

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Their brains are so fried even being at the club is only slightly stimulating

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, kanderior, BrahminBoss and 15 others

I went to a club in Marbella and there was a girl next to me on the dancefloor looking through her Badoo matches and then started swiping on new guys

Girls would rather swipe online for a small chance of securing a giga chad than get with Chadlites in the club

Also, if you run any Chadfish profiles at 2-4am you will get tons of girls looking for guys to fuck after their nights out

Over
But but guys on here said women’s standards are lower irl and clubs. You just have to be low inhib and NT in such settings to slay.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Richard_Hungwell, FailedNormieManlet and 7 others
But but guys on here said women’s standards are lower irl and clubs. You just have to be low inhib and NT in such settings to slay.
Your average girl has her head buried in her phone

Cold approach is dead

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, BrahminBoss, madmofo and 5 others

Over
No way it cannot be this bad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Richard_Hungwell and FailedNormieManlet
Life is on hard mode for guys these times if you want to get laid

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member
I wish I was making this shit up
JFL… girls legit go on tinder for chad at 2-4am

This is brutal

how ill 95% of men cope with this info?
Wow I’m becoming more pro sharia everyday

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, Richard_Hungwell, Ethniframementalcel and 2 others
Over

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member and Deleted member 16530
Meanwhile on Tinder, Chads are going for 64-year-old grannies:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Sprinkles, Deleted member 16275 and 7 others
Only bcz they want a sugar momma

also could be fake accounts tbh
What if Joyce wasn't a top barrister, and some stay-at-home mother?
Would they go for her?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
What if Joyce wasn't a top barrister, and some stay-at-home mother?
Would they go for her?
Idk but probably no
Btw this was biggest slayer at my college so maybe they’re not twink enough for tinder
09243476 B2ED 466E AC07 BA0C51DCF9D0

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Xangsane
For the 6 weeks that nightclubs were open here I was frequently getting messages from drunk girls asking where abouts I was and them telling me they were drinking at x venue and I should come
Out of about 5 times it happened, guess how many followed through when I said I was ready to go to the venue and meet them...0

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A, infini, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
Hmmm.....we have an ad in my country showing guys swiping furiously while being in a bar ignoring the women around them, while a Chadlite actually goes and approaches a woman, buying her a drink and she's completely overwhelmed by this....

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and forevergymcelling
Getting brutal flashbacks from this moment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Richard_Hungwell, Ethniframementalcel and 1 other person
Lol I was in the tanning salon prepping for my holiday the other day and while I was in the waiting room Im sat next to an obese landwhale whos one her phone and all I can see is the bumble app and her finger just going left, left, left, left, left, left, left, left, left, left, stops for a moment to consider swiping right then left, left , left, left etc - you get the jist of it haha

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Copeful, Patient A and 4 others

This is brutal

INSHALLAH

Yallah habibi

Lol I was in the tanning salon prepping for my holiday the other day and while I was in the waiting room Im sat next to an obese landwhale whos one her phone and all I can see is the bumble app and her finger just going left, left, left, left, left, left, left, left, left, left, stops for a moment to consider swiping right then left, left , left, left etc - you get the jist of it haha
I hate women, man.

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Over
Starting to notice when on nights in.

Nuke the UK

thanks for the tip
i will catfish drunk whores and send them to random niggers houses and crack heads

You must have made a slaying fortune on that offer without having to Chadfish.

This is brutal

try it boyo, if you have tinder gold or hinge, set your chadfish location to a city in california on a sunday morning (it'll be sat night there), run a boost and see for yourself how many girls are looking for chad cock at 4am after deeming every other guy that night unfuckable

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur