Girls that dress slutty owe lonely men pleasure.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Grammarmaxxer.
There should be a law where girls can only dress slutty if they are willing to provide pleasure to sexually frustrated men otherwise they would have to dress normally and not like degenerates. Girls that dress slutty owe lonely men pleasure.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nausea, SikKunt, Deleted member 1106 and 8 others
No they seek attention from chads not incels like us

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SikKunt, BrettyBoy, TBOLT and 7 others
No they seek attention from chads not incels like us
Pisses me right off. Also edited the post to change the wording from ‘men’ to ‘lonely men’.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Based

It’s over for many men.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: heroinfather, androidcel, Kill_Jew and 3 others
There should be a law where girls can only dress slutty if they are willing to provide pleasure to sexually frustrated men otherwise they would have to dress normally and not like degenerates. Girls that dress slutty owe lonely men pleasure.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
I almost popped a boner at my gym. There was a curry foid with a huge juicy ass and yoga pants. When I took a 3 second peak she turned around and we made eye contact. I legit don't know whether or not she was happy she got attention or she was disgusted by my presence.

• +1
I almost popped a boner at my gym. There was a curry foid with a huge juicy ass and yoga pants. When I took a 3 second peak she turned around and we made eye contact. I legit don't know whether or not she was happy she got attention or she was disgusted by my presence.
She was probably turned on by your DOM bbc face, if you weren't wearing glasses

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended
if you're sub 8, it was disgust. be careful, she'll tell management and get you banned for being a ugly male.

FOCUS FOCUS!!. When you work out thats all you can think about, no distractions!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AspiringChad, left2die and Zeta ascended
FOCUS FOCUS!!. When you work out thats all you can think about, no distractions!

Goddam :feelsgiga:

If I saw that in my gym .... I would run to the locker room to rub one out real quick
She was probably turned on by your DOM bbc face, if you weren't wearing glasses
I didn't have my Tyrone haircut that day:feelswah:

Bretty is easily the most based and blackpilled poster here. Keep it up

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Deleted member 1106
There should be a law, if female reveals more than 40% skin we can legally rape her.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and BrettyBoy
JFL at looking at women. Dont give her this validation. I dont look at any whore that passes by. I know they feel angry about this tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Vitruvian

I cant believe its a girl wearing yoga pants normally for once and not to her stomach level to hide all that fucking fat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Kill_Jew, AspiringChad and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, androidcel and Kill_Jew
Slutciety.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and heroinfather
They’ll dress moderately then they’ll simply like act slutty next to chad tbh

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
Bet they are dressing slutty just for chad. Fuck them.
They dress slutty for attention and for chad tbh

There’s something about when men have to look at you.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and BrettyBoy
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
Agreed

Don't forget to include me in the screenshot cucktears

Agreed

Don't forget to include me in the screenshot cucktears
I don’t think CuckTears visits here as much as incels.is

I don’t think CuckTears visits here as much as incels.is

And 99% of the current posts there are already only from braincels and other sites that aren't .co

And 99% of the current posts there are already only from braincels and other sites that aren't .co
Either way, CuckTears are faggots.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and TBOLT
They don't owe you shit misogynist pig

Either way, CuckTears are faggots.

Idk how their sub hasn't been quarantined when it's highlighting the most controversial parts of a sub that is quarantined

• +1
They don't owe you shit misogynist pig
Guessing this is a joke.
Idk how their sub hasn't been quarantined when it's highlighting the most controversial parts of a sub that is quarantined
Just a bunch of faggots making fun of depressed lonely men.

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
they dont owe you shit

if you were ripped and wore a tanktop, would you want to feel obliged to fuck obese girls as well? thought so

Lmao she's not attractive