Girls think: The taller you are, the longer your cock. And the wider you are: the wider your cock

Then he just reached his genetic natural girth potential that was stunted via a lack of androgens during puberty?
i assume its because he wasnt at his genetic limit of testosterone even after puberty because of crashed T levels which caused good decrease in girth.

Im not sure how it works but i think him injecting testosterone gave him his genetic girth limit which he didnt have, androgens cause it somehow to be bigger just not in length mostly.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LOST18yearold and Growth Plate
Yes but they have thin, its almost like pencil long dick

Almost every tall person you see has thin bone structure, wrists for example, and so on.
It's not bone structure, it's a lack of muscle mass and fat.

Ever see a fat person with small wrists? No, because the wrists are covered with fat which makes them look bigger.

It's not that difficult to fill out a frame even for someone who would be 7 feet tall, it just takes a few years of natural lifting.

When I started lifting, I was at 138 lbs at 6 foot 4, now I am at 205 lbs with a flat stomach.

However, what makes tall people look skinny is that they have longer limbs, so longer muscle insertions so they look smaller even if the muscles are very big, but in the grand scheme of things, women don't really care, as long as you have a muscular ripped physique.
So being tall is only a failo for pro bodybuilding, not natural bodybuilding.

• +1
Reactions: LOST18yearold
View attachment 1625697
It's so comical that every user here just so happens to have a 1/1000 dick

inb4 muh muh real average is 30cm

calcsd has every reliable study that has been performed.

also inb4 you measured your dick in a stretcher like users claiming 20cm here have done before :feelskek:
shit man i cant believe that im above average at this one thing
(16.5cm) who would thought that i mog in something lol

so its about having high T/dht?
No, it's just genetic and dht and other growth factors helps it develop to its genetic potential. Maybe something to do with prenatal test as well. My mom has hirsutism and a deep voice for a female. T probably doesn't do anything because pseudohermatorytes or however you spell it (people in an experiment lacking dht) have higher t levels than non pseudowhatever because they didn't have it convert to dht, but they were microcels because they didn't have dht to reach genetic potential

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, BearBoy and Deleted member 17829
It's not bone structure, it's a lack of muscle mass and fat.

Ever see a fat person with small wrists? No, because the wrists are covered with fat which makes them look bigger.

It's not that difficult to fill out a frame even for someone who would be 7 feet tall, it just takes a few years of natural lifting.

When I started lifting, I was at 138 lbs at 6 foot 4, now I am at 205 lbs with a flat stomach.

However, what makes tall people look skinny is that they have longer limbs, so longer muscle insertions so they look smaller even if the muscles are very big, but in the grand scheme of things, women don't really care, as long as you have a muscular ripped physique.
So being tall is only a failo for pro bodybuilding, not natural bodybuilding.
What are you talking about there isnt much muscle on wrists, also yes you can tell if someone has fat on their wrists or not.

I have long limbs and my father has also but he has 22 -23cm wrist size at low bodyfat, his skull and jaw is huge as fuck and his bone structure also.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
No, it's just genetic and dht and other growth factors helps it develop to its genetic potential. Maybe something to do with prenatal test as well. My mom has hirsutism and a deep voice for a female. T probably doesn't do anything because pseudohermatorytes or however you spell it (people in an experiment lacking dht) have higher t levels than non pseudowhatever because they didn't have it convert to dht, but they were microcels because they didn't have dht to reach genetic potential
Nothing to do with prenatal T or puberty androgens.

No matter how much T you are injecting or DHT, you will still have same length but your dick will be at the maximum girth size your genetics allow you to.

Girls think: The taller you are, the longer your cock. And the wider you are: the wider your cock

Despite there not being much correlation I dont believe(correct me if im wrong) but this is what they think.

So get as tall and wide as you possible can(bar obviously bloatmaxxing)
so just be tall and have a muscular body

Despite there not being much correlation I dont believe(correct me if im wrong) but this is what they think.

So get as tall and wide as you possible can(bar obviously bloatmaxxing)
girls are right for once