Girls who are scared of Chads

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
This couple I know of (I've met the girl but not the guy)

The guy is a skinnyfat low sex appeal disgrace. His gf mogs him in pretty much every way

My friend I met the girl through has met the guy irl and apparently he is insanely beta, quiet and shy too. He's scared to speak in groups. He told me she's scared of dating jocks in case they fuck her over. They've been together for at least 5 years

she looks hotter irl than pics

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hardrada, BrahminBoss, datboijj and 34 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, stamaster21, socialcel and 16 others
wow that nigga is soy
fuck jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, socialcel, FacialStructure404 and 3 others
Maybe because jocks aren’t chads and that’s just a Disney stereotype

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, XtrovertNTnormalfag, MonoTBB and 7 others
@WishIwasChico
@geezcel

She done been in my DMs too

Banderas

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, wishIwasSalludon, MonoTBB and 21 others
Yo wtf meanwhile I can’t even get an mtb to reply to me wtf bro nothing makes sense

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, MonoTBB, vaninskybird and 4 others
Screenshot 2024 03 07 10 54 19 42 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

"Yayy BBC, take this condom to fuck my girlfriend" pheno

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, datboijj, Jaded and 22 others
She doesn't want ltr's with chads only hookups and ons
She's been with him for literally years, since she was 18 or something

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Nigger, Alt Number 3 and 2 others
Also, any fellow UKcel can relate. You see hot girls all the time with guys like this or ugly guys yet somehow they are impossible to slay on dating apps. Wtf bro.

I know girls who swipe left on me on dating apps then see them later in an ltr with a legit obese subhuman tier guy.

Foids make no sense here

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: blatonslatt, Tenshi, N1666 and 19 others
@Reformed over for us

• +1
Reactions: Xtra and Reformed
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and WishIwasChico
He said jocks not chads. Jocks are a Disney stereotype only oldfags believe in

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and ElTruecel
op is mentally 12 lolz

nigguh said jock
Bro too many retards on this forum say jock and nerd in a fucking Blackpill forum. It’s so stupid bro like it’s fucking 2024 dude nobody fucking cares about that stuff. :lul: :lul: :lul: These people forever live in a Disney movie

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and the next o'pry
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Sprinkles, BigLooks22 and 1 other person
He has more estrogen than a lil girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, LVZZO, Nigger and 2 others
why cant this happen to me???

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Clown Show and bloomercel
Sounds like who my ex is with now. Complete sack of soy.

Couldn't be any more wrong in the opposite way. Chads want more and her defence mechanism struggles with her own rights.

She's been with him for literally years, since she was 18 or something
JBF like what I did. Probably something that is a once in a lifetime oppertunity.
Also, any fellow UKcel can relate. You see hot girls all the time with guys like this or ugly guys yet somehow they are impossible to slay on dating apps. Wtf bro.

I know girls who swipe left on me on dating apps then see them later in an ltr with a legit obese subhuman tier guy.

Foids make no sense here
Did you watch TravisBlackpill's WWAW London series?

Some girls are insecure about their looks and have a low self esteem
It's Chad abuse PTSD.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: blatonslatt and bloomercel
Isn't nature amazing

Look at his hips ffs

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
are you sure they are not besties? he looks gay

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and autistic_tendencies

The guy is a skinnyfat low sex appeal disgrace. His gf mogs him in pretty much every way

My friend I met the girl through has met the guy irl and apparently he is insanely beta, quiet and shy too. He's scared to speak in groups. He told me she's scared of dating jocks in case they fuck her over. They've been together for at least 5 years

View attachment 2787201View attachment 2787204
Some girls are insecure about their looks and have a low self esteem

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

Foids make no sense here
maybe the hot guys are picky.

It's Just dual mating strategy. People been on blackpill forums for 300 Years yet still act surprised when She settles for wealthy beta. In her past there was chad's cock for sure

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, the next o'pry, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 11 others
nigga looks homo af, no way a predating chad is thinking that faggot is dating her

brutal

woman wanna be the masculine one in the relationship nowadays

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, horizontallytall, infini and 1 other person
I don’t understand this post. Women are hypergamous whores if they are Chad only, but if they date someone uglier there is something wrong with them too.

Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: blatonslatt, Luffymaxxing, Deleted member 41284 and 3 others

Foids make no sense here
Somthing I’ll never get. I saw it yesterday @ maccies. Saw a legit 7/10 foid with a 4/10 jaw cel cumskin he was like 6’2 but that’s all he had she was hot every guy looked @ her @ least once. And I just sat there eating my Sauague egg McMuffin thinking “wtf am I doing wrong”

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Xangsane
Somthing I’ll never get. I saw it yesterday @ maccies. Saw a legit 7/10 foid with a 4/10 jaw cel cumskin he was like 6’2 but that’s all he had she was hot every guy looked @ her @ least once. And I just sat there eating my Sauague egg McMuffin thinking “wtf am I doing wrong”
MN this is sooooo relatable this same foid would swipe left or ghost you on tinder btw even tho you’d mog her ltr by 5 points

Foids make no sense here
They either want a guy they feel far superior to in looks for LTR or a guy they think is far superior to them in looks for a ONS.
The bar for ONS from online raises everytime they fuck a new guy, by the time they're in their 20s they're seeking a guy they only expect to see once in a lifetime
There is no inbetween

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, Kamui, WishIwasChico and 2 others
They either want a guy they feel far superior to in looks for LTR or a guy they think is far superior to them in looks for a ONS.
The bar for ONS from online raises everytime they fuck a new guy, by the time they're in their 20s they're seeking a guy they only expect to see once in a lifetime
There is no inbetween
"I want to be happy, I want to be free!" :soy: is their argument when breaking from Chad but will gladly cheat with Soycuck so the cycle continues.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
She syphons resources from the cuck while letting Chad fuck her raw behind the dumpsters at Aldi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, Primalsplit, Clown Show and 1 other person
Freakshow

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
These are the type of niggas that mfs refer to when they say “I see ugly guys with hot girls all the time” lmao fucking cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Sprinkles and forevergymcelling
Bottom line is, no matter if she is scared of getting pumped and dumbed by a Chad or not, she is still fundamentaly attracted to him and not to her cuck boyfriend.

The fact that she is already thinking about the consequences of getting pumped and dumped by a Chad means that she has exclusively sexual thoughts about him.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and forevergymcelling
@the BULL Thoughts on this couple?

Actually didnt see you responded already

Last edited:
Bottom line is, no matter if she is scared of getting pumped and dumbed by a Chad or not, she is still fundamentaly attracted to him and not to her cuck boyfriend.

The fact that she is already thinking about the consequences of getting pumped and dumped by a Chad means that she has exclusively sexual thoughts about him.
I wish I was single when I met her, I would'v tried so hard to cuck this high E clown

• Love it
Reactions: forevergymcelling
I don’t understand this post. Women are hypergamous whores if they are Chad only, but if they date someone uglier there is something wrong with them too.

Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.
it should've been me, not this guy

View attachment 2787201View attachment 2787204
he has wider hips than her lmao

Why? Cause you’re better looking?

JFL, women can’t win.
because I don't care about his life, I only care about mine.

What does this have to with women winning, this has to do with me losing.

because I don't care about his life, I only care about mine.

What does this have to with women winning, this has to do with me losing.
Clearly you feel like you’ve lost out on something that has nothing to do with you. Your reply to me implies that she should’ve dated someone better looking, which goes against the common beloved of blackpillers.

This is quite frankly a retarded post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back