Girls with makeup is fine

ANON

ANON

Fuchsia
Joined
Nov 20, 2025
Posts
10,566
Reputation
22,012
I don’t mind it

If I was picking a girl up at the club why should I care

I wouldn’t see her again

Unfortunately I don’t get girls or go to clubs tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: shedontluv-U, mmxen, cb006 and 3 others
I don’t think anyone would mind bro..
 
Don’t u see threads most days about dudes complaining about makeup cels
Yes but they would still date them

:feelshaha:

I don’t think ANYONE here would have ANY issue with girls doing make up
 
  • +1
Reactions: ANON
Don’t u see threads most days about dudes complaining about makeup cels
ngas who complain about makeupcels r fucking tiktok robots

can't go one post of a good looking woman without some retarded soyboy calling her a makeupcel
 
  • +1
Reactions: ANON
makeup on an already decent looking woman is fine
 
  • +1
Reactions: ANON
Yes but they would still date them

:feelshaha:

I don’t think ANYONE here would have ANY issue with girls doing make up
Idk I would hope they do :COFFEE:

But they have no reason to complain
 
ngas who complain about makeupcels r fucking tiktok robots

can't go one post of a good looking woman without some retarded soyboy calling her a makeupcel
Face reveal when dudes seeing this :dafuckfeels:
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
1791137243294
1791137307300
1791137392947


hell no
 
  • +1
Reactions: ANON
Volcel cope
your argument is just that you would accept making out with frauded mtbs+ (ltbs with make up)

i doubt you would still have the same opinion if a sub 3 / sub 5 frauding approached you
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ANON
your argument is just that you would accept making out with frauded mtbs+ (ltbs with make up)

i doubt you would still have the same opinion if a sub 3 / sub 5 frauding approached you
How would I know if there wearing makeup :COFFEE:
 

Similar threads

Whatever
Replies
1
Views
20
shedontluv-U
shedontluv-U
FiendFiend
Replies
41
Views
135
SPAM
SPAM
dreamz
Replies
14
Views
102
dreamz
dreamz
Mooks Laxx
Replies
11
Views
42
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx
bIiss
Replies
14
Views
84
n1ks09
n1ks09

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top