Girls with masculine faces

D

Deleted member 5393

Kraken
i noticed i rly like blonde girls with masculine and arrogant faces. They usually seem way more straight-forward and assertive than feminine-faced girls. Have anyone else noticed that they act different?

almost all girls ive really fell for have masculine faces jfl.

this is probably the hottest girl ive ever seen
EE20F013 077C 4269 860B C16406E4D5C9

more examples
486E1C7A B571 4B01 ADCD BF2428706F0C

AE43F6F1 14C8 4727 980E 61F25CE991A2

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: JL~, karbo, CommanderCope and 18 others
It is pretty hot when a girl is a bit assertive and has a resting bitch face tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bladeeout, Pietrosiek, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
faith riehm

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member 5694, Deleted member 6723 and 10 others
i noticed i rly like blonde girls with masculine and arrogant faces. They usually seem way more straight-forward and assertive than feminine-faced girls. Have anyone else noticed that they act different?

View attachment 684703

more examples
View attachment 684700
View attachment 684701
I wouldnt necessarily call those masculine faces, masculine faces have more to do with them than cheekbones and forward growth

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Do you/does your mom have masculine face, imo we are attracted to faces that resemble our own or our opposite sex parent

Ss2017 03 24at111345

What do you think of this one?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 4416 and 3 others
i got a thing for white girls always look bored. but the second bitch you posted looks like a baboon

Facially masculine women are the most attractive tbh.
Sadly, I've never seen a female with hunter eyes IRL but if I did, I would genuinely get aroused on the spot.

Can't believe I used to prefer 'cute' looking girls in the past jfl.

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout and Deleted member 5393
I like girls that look like your mother

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
FaceApp 1600651722737
FaceApp 1593721717486

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 6402

View attachment 684703

more examples
View attachment 684700
View attachment 684701

There's nothing inherently masculine about their faces. They just have well-developed facial bone structures. Well-developed face is universally attractive. It's like saying you like money. Just LOL.

Even before PSL I was attracted to girls with prominent cheekbones and visible jawlines. I am attracted to robust beautiful female faces, but I know that they look intimidating and unattainable to most men, so most men have to cope with fragile looking cutecel girls.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 5393 and mulattomaxxer
I think you mean you are attracted to girls with well developed faces, rather then masculine faces. Women can have alot higher variance in looks and still be deemed attractive because men have much higher sex drives. Boneless females can still be attractive if they look neotonous because its signals youth and fertility. I prefer slight neotony because it looks cute. The girl you posted is too masc for my tastes, I dont like aggressive looking women. Much more masculine then the girl you posted and we get into hormonal disorder/shebeast (roids) or tranny territory. All which are not attractive.

Meghan Roche has an great face, some people will say she looks masculine but she is just properly developed. She also has just enough neotony to be cute.

Meghan Roche

Somewhere in the middle are people like barba Palvin
A3e1b95618a37ab3296fa5b765862c03

Then you have very neotonous people like belle delphine. She is really cute and attractive but people like her rely heavily on collagen. Any more neotenous then this then girls start looking like chubby babies, which isnt great (I would still fuck if they are legal).
Belle delphine bath water troll

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 5393 and doll
I think you mean you are attracted to girls with well developed faces, rather then masculine faces. Women can have alot higher variance in looks and still be deemed attractive because men have much higher sex drives. Boneless females can still be attractive if they look neotonous because its signals youth and fertility. I prefer slight neotony because it looks cute. The girl you posted is too masc for my tastes, I dont like aggressive looking women. Much more masculine then the girl you posted and we get into hormonal disorder/shebeast (roids) or tranny territory. All which are not attractive.

Meghan Roche has an great face, some people will say she looks masculine but she is just properly developed. She also has just enough neotony to be cute.

View attachment 686119

Somewhere in the middle are people like barba Palvin
View attachment 686120

Then you have very neotonous people like belle delphine. She is really cute and attractive but people like her rely heavily on collagen. Any more neotenous then this then girls start looking like chubby babies, which isnt great (I would still fuck if they are legal).
View attachment 686122
Really good post. I do mean bone mass but also the aggression/arrogance that they exude, it makes me like them extra much. I really love that arrogant look

For me, Meghan looks much better than belle. but if Meghan had that arrogant look instead of innocent teen she would be a solid 10/10

which girl in OP do u think looks aggressive? Both of them?

Last edited:
Really good post. I do mean bone mass but also the aggression/arrogance that they exude, it makes me like them extra much. I really love that arrogant look

For me, Meghan looks much better than belle. but if Meghan had that arrogant look instead of innocent teen she would be a solid 10/10

which girl in OP do u think looks aggressive? Both of them?

First girl in the bikini looks more aggressive. Second girl just has a well delevoped face. Aggressive looking women seem unapproachable. I guess this can be a turn off or add to the appeal of trying to slay a girl who seems impossible (turn off for me cuz im lazy). However my last oneitis (3 years ago) had resting bitch face and we had nasty falling out. That experience completely put me off aggressive looking women ever since. I havent had an irl oneitis since. qt women are the future for me bhai.

• +1
girls with masculine faces look hot to me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 6402
How is this the hottest girl you've ever seen?

She literally looks like an average white girl, possibly below. She legit looks MtF here jfl

6cd90cc4-d0b3-4b4a-8611-2d02a056ae78-png.684808

• Love it
How is this the hottest girl you've ever seen?

She literally looks like an average white girl, possibly below. She legit looks MtF here jfl

6cd90cc4-d0b3-4b4a-8611-2d02a056ae78-png.684808
Wow what a babe 😻😵

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
do you like men too?

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702