Girth vs Length Which mogs?

YoungRichNigga

YoungRichNigga

"We ain't making it past 21" - Juice Wrld
Title.

I read numerous reports and studies and discussions on online communities that Girls prefer Girth over length. Is this true? I have above average length but average girth 6.5x4.5.

The girls there said that too long of a dick feels painful and hurts and they want girth to feel full and good.

I think girth

Anyway I'm using PE to lengthen my dick. I have great girth tho (6inch girth)

• Woah
Reactions: YoungRichNigga
No homo, but no bro. I suggest using this PE exercise called "hanging weights from your dick" for length gains. I'm doing it. But I'm only using like 1 pound in terms of weight being used, I don't wanna break my pubic bone.
Imagine your dick just gets clean ripped off jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, intovoid and YoungRichNigga
Imagine your dick just gets clean ripped off jfl
Lol for real, do it at your own risk. But I've read everywhere on PE forums that it's one of the most effective exercises out there for dick gains.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
Girth first then lenght

Girth contributes more to volume (cylinder volume forumla) than length. 0.5 inch difference in girth is much greater than 0.5 inch difference in length. The most length you need is to just barely hit the cervix which is about 6-7 inches. Anymore than that and you can't go balls deep and is just for aesthetics. Girth is whats gonna give that 'filling' feeling.

• Love it
Reactions: LostYouth
Girth is more import but harder to gain. Not convinced bathmate gains are real and permanent but even 8 hour gains of 0.5 inches is good for me.

i did a survey at my school they said length case closed

A long dong looks ridiculous without good girth, id say girth is more important

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga
My BP stats are like 6.1x5.1 and it looks quite shortish, not gonna lie. But Girth looks decent already, so I'm gonna go with that

I’m 8x6 and I’ve never even used my monster Russian dick