Give me motivation to go to the gym

Chad69

Chad69

Kraken
My mom is begging me to go to the gym bcuz Im "too skinny and I used to look better when I used to go before and had 25lb more"

But bruh I have 0 motivation...Ion have motivation to walk to the gym let alone lift shit

Motivate me

zyzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:LOL:

no gym for your face

No starve yourself and become cute femboy. It is the future.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, FrameMogger and Chad69
wQU7VQ4g.png

there, you are fully motivated now :feelsokman:

Last edited:
No fuck off incel with dsl

Girls only care about body

When you train hard you always spike your testosterone in order to get your training done.

Testerone as it is well known, is responsible for many looksmaxing processes and also for an ideal high T dopaminemaxxed mindset. Life on high T is literal paradise, adopt this lifestyle through commitment to constant training and see how opportunities appear in your life due to your now high T perception of the world around you.

Inb4 "coping gymcel", training for aesthetics is the ideal gymmaxing approach and it will always be an SMVmaxx, not to mention all the other benefits which I briefly covered before.

Develop a disdain for weakness, as you would do for degenerate estrogenic stuff irl.
Be ashamed of feeling low T and wanting to turtle back in in your comfortable room. Get outside, go to the gym and slay it.